It's a character sees a family member naked episode

>it's a character sees a family member naked episode

Happened to me once

My favorite

>almost married his cousin

Luanne had a body on her that made my pipi tingle.

Story

One time I saw my sister's boobies. I walked on her room without knocking and I said sorry and closed the door and didn't bring it up or really think about it much after

>woke up at 12pm
>went to go pee
>open bathroom door
>cousin in the shower, squeals and pulls the curtain over her privates
>ask her wtf she's doing here
>turns out we were having a family party in a few hours

That's it? Must have had some sad titties desu

>squeals and pulls the curtain over her privates

do you live in a 90s movie or something

i saw my sister's tits one time.

she was 14 or 15 and i was 12 or 13. we were on her bf's boat. her bf or one of his friends thought it was funny to pull her bathing suit off her tits.

my sister has huge tits. even at this time. big ones. don't really ever think about it. always loved tits though, even way before i ever saw my sister's.

I've been caught with my dick out fapping by every member in my family

Is there any worse childhood than not having a sister?

Yeah, having a sister.

well I just got up and I looked like a fat ugly caveman back then so I probably startled the shit out of her

>seeing what girls are capable of when you have to share a bathroom
>being around her room and pretend you don't notice it smelling like pussy

be glad you DON'T have a sister.

my sister had a room that had a window looking out to the backyard. I would occasionally slip out side and watch her through her window. Saw her change clothes, watched her masturbate, and even saw her get fucked a few times. Good times. Used to jerk off outisde as well while watching at night, no clean up.

Having a sister is like taking a redpill dose spread out over a life time. Sister's suck. Just the other day mine was bitching about how no guy wants to take her seriously then she goes out dressed up like a slut. She also is trying this new thing where she "wants to remain chaste until marriage" even though she's already slept with 14 guys

man back in the daywe only had the family computer. it was right next to the back door. i thought i was good... jerkin off... then all of a sudden my mom, sister and her sexy friend come home. i close that shit immediately and i can only get my shirt over my unzipped pants. they all come in and hug me and shit.... still not sure if any of them knew.

wish i would have banged that chick. she is a doctor now with a kid out of wedlock.

>being around her room and pretend you don't notice it smelling like pussy

I fucking hated going to my cousins house because of this, shit made me gag. I remember my aunt crying with laughter one time when I was a kid and asked why my cousin's room smelled like wee and fish

Did she smell your cum bedroom?

my sister said my room always smelled like unwashed dirty ass crack

Sisters and bathrooms and just any room. Whoever said women were the more organize and clean sex must've never lived with one. They're fucking nasty, gross, and live in a sty.

Also:
>Pissing and pooping with the door wide open
>Dirty clothes covering the floor
>Used tampons and pads just rancidly rotting at the top of the trash heap - blood side up

I wish I had a sister so bad

For purely lewd reasons

Brehs with sisters... have you ever had any sexual thoughts? Even once? You don't think your own sister begging you to fill her up with your cum would tickle your fancy?

>still not sure if any of them knew

they knew, they always knew

>always loved tits though, even way before i ever saw my sister's

kek

No because you see them at the worst incredibly often and it fucking disgusts you to have them in your presence after a while.

>be NEET
>jerk off into tissues an then throw them into the bin under the table
>don't notice it myself because live in it got molded by it
>sister comes to visit me
>she starts cleaning up my messy room
>asks me what i'm eating because it smells so sweet

>Used tampons and pads just rancidly rotting at the top of the trash heap - blood side up

yep, this is so fucking gross. It was even nastier because our dogs used to go in the trash and take them out and chew them

Lies. Fucking disgusting

No it doesn't happen. You don't view them sexually at all and if you do then you're fucked. It'd be like being gay and seeing your brother in a sexual way

>that feel when you share the same bar of soap someone used earlier in the shower.
>fapping in the bed.
Does semen smell? I don't want to release two-three months of abstinence.

Your cum doesn't smell like bleach?

What about a hatefuck? Surely imagining taking your cooped up rage on your sister with your throbbing dick in her tight asshole is something you've thought about?

Only time your sister is not at her "worst" is when she's about to go out and get railed by Chad, just to come home and bitch about him

What is it with dogs and pussy? When ever my mom or females come over and sit on our sofa my dog dives straight in there sniffing like there's no tomorrow

>a children's movie has implied incestual undertones

I wish I had an older sister 8+ years older that moved out while I was a young teen but when she came back to visit home she would teach me naughty things.

it can smell, depending on what u eat. Mine smells like pineapple cus I eat a lot of fruit. If you have cum like this, make sure u properly dispose of it. It attracts ants like crazy. I used to just cum on the carpet in my room. One day I got out of bed and my feet were covered in ants

No because i strangled her once and that was enough for me.

Maybe other anons have different feelings but my sister is a disgusting bitch who stinks.

I know that feel. My sister has huge boobs, and she fucking leaves her bras all over the place.

I'm gay but boobs are still cool. Kinda funny seeing all my friends eyehump my sister.

>Brehs with sisters... have you ever had any sexual thoughts? Even once?
sure, constantly because my sister is very pretty.

>tfw sister has also pretty feet
>tfw she knows that I also like feet
>tfw lets me massage her feet while we watch TV together
>dick gets hard as fuck and she just teases me more

>bf's boat
How old was he at the time?

Don't project your cuck fetish onto me.

It doesn't work like that. Your sisters are about as sexy to you as your mother

ie they're not

Well guess I'll just wait for nocturnal emission.

And how old is she?

>tfw you want to believe these stories are real

Maybe it's just my sister then. The only time she bothers not looking like she just rolled out of bed is when she's going out.

>cuddling with your sister is incest

>his sister is fucking ugly

lmaoing @ your life

How the fuck do you just shoot your jizz straight on the carpet? That's disgusting.

You could've fed an entire colony. An entire civilization just by ejaculating.

You let this opportunity pass and i'm ashamed of you.

desu from what i see on chans is that only latinos have actual incest experiences.

Daily reminder the govt says britanny murphry died from mold.

I was around 6 years old, walked on mommy coming out of the shower with her boobs hanging out, had a boner but didn't know how to masturbate, so I walked around with an erection for the rest of the day.

if dubs i post pic of my sister

This x1000000

they're not, people who actually have sisters don't find them attractive at all unless they're inbred weirdos

around same age as her. maybe a year younger

dries up by morning, no clean up every night. Every once in awhile i would just shampoo the carpet and it would be all better

>28 and i'm her younger brother

shit is cash

actually this anonymous place is the only place where I ever write the truth because I literally don't give a fuck.

cousins>sister

>10 years old or so
>cousin (female) of the same age came to our house to stay the night.
>We (older borther and sister, and her) went to our parents room to watch a movie on their big bed.
>room was cold so we all get under the blanket while watching the tv
>female cousin grabs my hand from under the blankets and puts it on her leg
>older bro and sis dont suspect a thing
>I was nervous, but proceeded to fiddle her vagina for a few seconds
>she was looking straight at me the whole time
>Aunt suddenly comes in
>take my hand right away form her pussy
>Aunt takes blanket right away (everything was so fast)
>She proceeds to hug and kiss my cousing saying goodbye for the night
>Proceed watching the movie as if nothing ever happened
>we never talk about it ever again

>Luanne gets nekkid
>Brittany Murphy never once got nekkid

Oh, the irony.

Saw my mother in law naked once. Not bad for a 40 year old senpai

>dirty clothes covering the floor
>mfw I haven't met a girl that doesn't do this

dew eet

See, that's the thing about semen ants. No one wants to talk about it. So how do we ever educate anyone about this epidemic? You know, Obama has semen ants. He rarely talks about it, but he's got 'em. Are you gonna try and Google it? Yeah, you won't find it on the normal internet, but it's all over the deep web.

Why are Americans up uptight and awkward about nudity?

It's your fucking family members, it's not a big deal. You'll have to change your kids/parents diapers someday.

Nudity =/= sex

Bunch of fucking virgins in this thread

blood incest is gross but I'd fuck my GF's mom with no hesitation if she propositioned me

My sister routinely clogged up our toilet. She forgot to flush once.

Still hot though

Seen couple of dreams where i do it with my sis

would you be comfortable with a man bathing nude with his daughter?

well, go

Does seeing an adult opposite sex cousin naked mess you up a little bit? I feel like it would.

It only got awkward into my teens, but I'd say that goes for most people, it's a time when you get self-conscious about your body and other's. I actually used to share the bath with my mom or dad or brother when I was a kid. Hell, my mom used to take me into the woman's changing rooms at the swimming pool because she didn't trust me on my own

>you'll never see your crush/ love/ childhood friend naked.

>Take girl's shirt and pants off
>She's probably been wearing the same bra for a week straight
>Her panties were probably worn the last time she wanted to feel sexy, not washed, and just laid on her floor for days

With how gross I find women I'm surprised I'm not gay tbqh

Not him but if she was really little, like 3 years old max, I don't see a problem with that.

Not him but who wouldn't? Are you autistic?

Your sister is a fat ugly beast. Her face is the only decent part of her body.

Fag

thx

Back in hs my dad used to get drunk and kick me out monthly so i lived half the time on my gfs couch and her mom used to come out braless tits flapping every single time and be all like "oops i forgot you were here" i never banged her but i am fairly certain i could have.

>bedroom right next to the toilet
>literally every night just as I was about to fall asleep my sister would go take a piss with the door wide open and forced it out so loud it sounded like a fuckin hose pipe splashing against the bowl

was so happy when I moved out on my own

Yes. a coupe times back when I was a horny teen and in my horniest days only.
I dont think I would now, it grosses me. Believe me, unless you both had some terrible shit happen in your life, then it would be incredibly gross.

kys chubby chaser

Thicc as the dickens

the one in the spongebob sweater is my little sister
she has a cute petite body m8s

FAG

Be honest, how fat is she?

I don't talk about this often, but i'll make an exception for this thread, because I enjoyed it.

>was a 15 y/o guy
>have 16 y/o sister
>she was sent to strict catholic school because of our bitch mom
>after they divorced, my dad let me go to public school like a normal kid
>see sister probably 2x a month, not often
>rarely talk to her except bitching about our mom or talking about old friends
>one day I tell her i'm about to get a gf
>she seems almost jealous, it caught me off guard
>she asks who she is, does she have a job, is she pretty, etc etc
>asks if her tits are bigger than hers
>I just look at my feet and say no
>she smiles, conversation switches to other things
>later that night, we break into our dads beer
>miller high life and playan mario party
>she is wearing these really short shorts, her ass cheeks basically hanging out
>says her ex really liked the shorts, asked me if i like them
>I say they don't look bad
>she smiles and looks at the ground
>says if she beats me in the next minigame, I have to give her butt a massage
>I laugh assuming she's joking and quickly change the subject
>2v2 minigame
>my partner fucking luigi blows the game
>I lose like a bitch
>game ends, it's my sister's turn to hit the die
>her character isn't moving
>I look over
>she's looking at me, smiling but with a little bit of red in her face
>come on user, we had a deal
>I sigh, say fine. I have a sizable boner at this point
>I put my hands across her shorts
>realize there's nothing else under there
>as I feel around, I notice dampness around her pussy
>cock instantly hits 110% power
>hear knocking on the door
>I get on the floor
>everybody walks the dinosaur

My ex GF had the hottest sister. I would spend the night, fuck my GF and then slip out of her bed and sneak to her sis's room. Sis wasn't home at night because she was gay and stayed with her GF. I would rummage through her bras, jack off and cum on them.

She never found out.

>actually posting pics of your family on Sup Forums

Don't do this

Not sure if gril or boy

Mine does that. She also drops the rim so that it slams right on the bowl.

How fucking much fucking effort is it just to lower it down?????

No he's right you're a fucking faggot