It's an episode where John Wick flips a guy and then sits on his face for 30 seconds

>it's an episode where John Wick flips a guy and then sits on his face for 30 seconds

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/john-wicks-blood-oath-explained/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's an episode where Ian McShane's character calls John Wick "Jonathan"

>it's an episode where John Wick gets hit by a car but walks it off

It's a "Wick flips a guy to the ground, shoots two or three other guys, then shoots the guy he has on the ground in the head" episode

>it's a "John refuses to give his new dog a name" episode

>it's an episode where someone who's about to die chooses their own way out although it didn't really make a difference

>it's an episode where John sustains heavy damage like getting fucking shot or stabbed with a knife but he continues fighting at normal capacity

>switching to riced out glocks

baka desu

>Rome gun supplier to the assassins has access to probably most guns on the planet
>Gives John a pair of glocks, a civilian model rifle and a pump action shotgun

What did they mean by this?

>pump action

it was auto

>its a john wick breaks all his ribs with magic fabric, takes a knife in the side, and gets shot point blank in the hip and walks it off in a day with just a limp episode

>it's an episode where someone asks if John is working or not

>it's a john wick says "woah" episode

Glock & Benelli adverts

>it's a John caters to the /k/ crowd by reloading mid fight

>It's an episode where the sequel makes more money in the first 2 weeks than the first film made in its entire run

>a civilian model rifle
>and a pump action shotgun

Fucking retard

how /k/ is John Wick

Will it satisfy my gunplay boner

You probably don't even own any firearms so the fuck do you care, just enjoy the shooty shooty bang bang like a good nogunz like me

>It's another John Wick pencil story but it somehow sounds better because of based Stormare episode

>it's a John actually kills 2 people with pencil episode but scores lower because they're gooks episode

>it's a "John angers feminists by killing female assassins" episode

>its a female final boss gets picked up and thrown around and dies in 2 seconds episode

>it's a big boss calls his entire staff of a hundred people to the park to pull a funny prank on John episode

>it's an "user mistakes John Wick's dead wife Bridget Moynahan with Michelle Monaghan and argues with his friends episode"

it wasnt my fucking fault

>It's a man gets in a knifefight with a 5'6" 100lb girl with predictable results episode

>it's an episode where gun for hire Neo meets hobokng Morpheus

literally this
what were they thinking

>It's a "cellphone rings, must be an assasin" episode

>its a get stabbed in the aorta but still live if you don't pull out the knife and then smile as the subway train doors close episode

whats with the car chase at the start with the biker? did that guy key Wick's car?

>It's an episode where the most legendary assassin in the world gets triple crossed and the heads of the international assassins guild just let it happen

He had some object that is never used or even mentioned after this scene

>it's a John runs down the street looking ragged and bloody but thinks everyone is looking at him because they're assassins scene

>It's a John kills only 2 people with a pencil instead of three

>it's an episode where Sup Forums forgot all about Bridget Regan because Ruby Rose waved her hands around

>It's a John Wick starts popping guys point blank in the middle of a party and no one even reacts or runs away episode

OK smartass I'll bite. What specific guns would you give John instead, and why those specific guns?

>It's a one gold coin from a random person can make you just pop two people dead in broad daylight episode

>It's a John Wick stabs a guy in the chest and nobody does anything episode

>It's a two crazy people are knife fighting in the middle of my train carriage but i'm just going to sit their and pretend nothing is happening episode

>movies have episodes

>it's a man paid $60 for him and his 4 friends to go see this shitty movie because one of them said it was good but 3 of them fell asleep and missed half the movie and they still haven't venmo'd him back episode

It's a i'm going to slowly walk towards one of the most lethal assassins in the world, stare him dead in the eyes and reach for my gun in slowtime and act surprised when I get shot episode

>he doesn't marathon movies

kys my man

>it's a blatant assault and homicide and no one calls the fucking cops episode

I hope you are both trolling and you aren't so dizzyingly retarded you cant even follow a movie like John Wick

The guy had a key card that let Wick into the garage where they were keeping his car I know its the very next scene and you were probably busy shovelling popcorn in your face but try to keep up

>It's a John kills 99.9% of his enemies the exact same way episode

>it's a people fistfight john wick in a taxi garage instead of just shooting him and they are courteous enough to fight him one at a time episode

>their

>It's a i've just seen piles and piles of dead bodies but me and my 3 co-workers think we can somehow take out John Wick anyway episode

Lotta loyalty for a hired gun

How did Stormare get Wick's car? John killed Nyquist and his army of goons to among other things get it back, and then inbetween part 1 and 2 it got stolen AGAIN by someone from Stormare's crew?

he never got it back. John Leguizamo just loaned him a car.

>it's an user thinks he's still on 9gag episode

he's white tho, nothing to worry about it.

You either die a villain or live long enough to reach retirement.

If Nyquist had it, why din't John get the car back? How did it get to Stormare? I don't get it.

1. Product placement
2. Probably guns that Keanu has shot a lot and/or trained with for the film

Its weird but not so weird that I don't give it a pass for these reasons

This movie was so great, that one moment when Victoria's Secret flashed across the screen, made me want to buy lingerie.

That "random person"... was John Wick.

does john wick 2 have scenes as cool as that club shoot out in the original movie?

I dunno, sounds like you're just gonna have to watch it.

>it's a John kills a lesbian and tranny episode

>it's a "john wick kills 30 people with a makeshift mechanical pencil gun" episode

not as cool and not as good but the movie is still great and worth watching in the cinema the last movie I saw before that one in the cinema was Spiderman 3, I'm very picky about movies worth watching in the cinema

Yup. The final fight is also far better than in the first. They didn't run out of budget this time.

they ruined everything by making the underworld too cheesy

>saw John kill an entire empire a week ago
>decide to backstab him and put a bounty on him
Yes.

I think the only thing the movie did worse overall is John being a bullet sponge because of magic clothes. There was little/none of this in the first and its all over the second. They do make a scene of it to show how special the clothes are, but its pretty fucking stupid.

There is a scene where John and Common, both highly trained and lethal killers, hit each other in the body like 4 times each and they get up and run a second later. That part was fucking stupid. John hits people in the head all the time.

Movie tried too hard to be like the first one. There's staying true to your style and copying petty much all the memorable shit.

Stormare is Nyquist's brother. The car probably already moved to his possession by the time John killed Nyquist.

those are the guns keeino trains with irl

>it's a "John shoots a guy on a stage in front of hundreds of people and they all cheer" episode

yes, the catacombs is the best fight scene

>It's a John says he is back and the americans all clap and eat crablegs in the theater episode.

>it's a "user goes to the theater for the first time in several years to enjoy a flick and complains about how loud the speakers are 1 minute in because of screeching car tires and revving engines" episode

and I'm only 28

that cringeworthy scene where they are both shooting silenced pistols at eachother in the trainstation and are ducking up and down to 'dodge' the shots

Just saw this last night. I thought the action scenes were well-done and exciting, but that the attempts to advance the plot (along with the plot itself) were a bit stodgy and predictable.

Is it worth going back and watching the original?

original is better

>it's an episode where John Wick is shot like 50 times and seemingly feels no pain

I know he was wearing that bulletproof material but it would still be unbelievably painful to be shot in the fucking spine like 5 times in a second, you probably wouldn't be able to stand up.

he was noticeably limping and hunched over, also adrenaline also rage.

John Wick 2 explained :
screenrant.com/john-wicks-blood-oath-explained/

> If Wick had not gone on revenge in movie 1 (meaning he's back on the job) - Antonio would not have collected on their bloodoath.

Read the link, it explains it well.

>it's a henchman get's pinned down by John's shotgun while he reloads

I thought it was pretty slick having that last shell on the side so he knew it was his last.

Most of the audience let out a legitimate gasp from that one

It did with dafoe's character, though
Wasn't the guy saying he was gonna kill him really slowly and painfully?

That's exactly what you would do in that situation.

The club shoot out is better in this one.

Keano can actually operate so they didn't need jump cuts every second with shakycam, so it's actually watchable.

Well no shit he explained it in the scene himself.

That scene was great.

That's what Keanu prefers with his 3-gun setup. Take it up with him.

Cringeworthy? It was obvious comic relief making a mockery of "silenced" pistols

>its an episode where John Wick jumps the shark and ruined 5 seasons of backstory, going against the society that raised him and he remained loyal to for years

Polarizing episode, and the episode sgot better, but god was I pissed with both Wick and whoever wrote that episode. Mainly it was OOC and I though "John would have known better"

The AR-15 is a civilian model rifle

It has a better club shootout, a silenced shootout in a crowded escalator, and an amazing operator scene in the catacombs.

Yeah, I applaud to the direction for that.

BUT, the action scenes in general were really fucking shitty. Baddies running in front of the bullets like in old school action movies, just to get moved down by the protagonist.

The big bads were super rich and basically ruled the underworld, which means they'd be using mercenaries as their goons. The expensive ones, ex-military, cops and security. You know, the ones who don't run in FRONT OF FUCKING BULLETS. The ones who actually know how to take cover and fucking aim.

Shit movie.

>the body count is too high!

Why are you watching an over the top action movie in the first place?

>no slo mo shots anywhere in the movie
pretty good

Loved the Judo flipping in the first one but it was excessive in 2.

Common was fucking great. I think he played an assassin too in Run All Night.

I enjoyed the first one but I did sort of dislike the video game vibe of it

Does the second have the same vibe?