Somalis are Caucasoid

>no prognathism
>large foreheads
>narrow noses
>relatively small lips
>relatively light skins

Somali people have nothing to do with the stupid west African niggers that plague the US and Europe. Somali people are caucasoid whose skin tone is as it is because of the scorching sun.

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/111/7/2632.abstract
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/so-somalia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where did you find the Somalia proxy Australia-kun?

Bump for serious thread

I expected OP to be a Swede.

I was wrong, but found one anyway.

WTF is it with Swedes and their fucking Somali fetish anyway?

You've been planning this thread for a long time haven't you?

Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid are terms that are outdated to a certain degree. However they're still used to in Forensics and specifically when identifying a person's race based off their skeletal remains.

Somalis do have a significant amount of Caucasian (West Asian) admixture as a result of back-to-Africa migrations during the Neolithic times. It's true that most Somalis do have a Caucasoid skull structure and Caucasian facial features.

Soros plz go.

Not an argument, and a shit-tier non-argument

They are part Caucasoid, yes, probably from a back migration from the levant of farmers south along the east coast.

Somalis are smelly, disease ridden subhumans with the same collective iq as the average turnip. The niggers of niggers.

Somalis are literally some of the most niggerish of the all nigs. They behave worst than most African immigrants speaking in a general sense.

My city has been flooded with Somali refugees in like the last 5 years and understandably it seems like they haven't integrated in the same way as the Bosnians, Vietnamese, Koreans, and Iraqis that are already here. They haven't been here long enough, but I wonder if they will very well. They look so odd with the hijabs and dresses and shit.

Are they going to melt into the melting pot, or are they going to stay aliens and radicalize?

Seven out of ten somalians in my country are unemployed and on benefits.
Fuck off subhuman shitskin

>Somali flag
ive been waiting for this day
My flag collection is almost complete

Dogs are feline.
> pointy teeth
> wet nose
> fur
> 4 legs
> carnivores but can live on meat cereal

fine just make them leave islam and being pirates

except all dogs have these characteristics.
not all africans have the ones I've listed. Bad argument

>Somali
>Caucasian

Keep telling yourself that, Abadir.

how do you have intrnet in somalia
hasnt the country been at war with itself since forever?

I agree, Islam is the only problem. If we are able to live in a peaceful state without the violent teachings of Islam we would prosper. Somalis always had Libertarian soul

Idiot whitey, if you make it so easy for people as deprived as refugees coming from war-torn countries to live off welfare, maybe you shouldn't complain about it.

I think this nigger is from Nigeria or something.

You're still not White

>pic is from Nigeria

I wouldn't expect anything more from an amerifat, go get shot you disgusting pig

The avg IQ in Somalia is 65..

Fuck off Sweden

Even if we accept that Somalis are the least niggish of the niggers, at the end of the day you are still niggers and do not belong anywhere except Africa.

White is something some caucasians invented to feel better than other caucasians whose turn to shine is forthcoming (and has already come before)

OP should be worried with these guys right here.

Somali infants aren't born that way though. In a war-torn country, most children get malnourished and breathe and ingest toxic chemicals all the time, not to mention the horrific education and Islam.

>olive skinned south europe guy is white
lmao

>Somali infants aren't born that way though.
when two people of an average iq of 65 have children, genetics and your admitted variables say that that child will also have an average iq of 65

No you just got on the rape train more often

Somalis are just plain niggers who have created nothing of worth and have to leech of our systems.

You add nothing of value to this world and deserve to be drove in into the sea for certain death.

>thinking intelligence-decreasing environmental factors actually alter your intelligence genes.

I think you might actually have said-IQ

>Somalis are Caucasoid
>black
pick one

Oh, stop it, we all know you are not Somali but proxy fag.

they are only 20-30% "Caucasoid" genetically

the rest is Nigger.

wow, good job proving you have said-iq.

what part of two retards breeding more retards do you not understand? as it turns out, retards thrown into war-torn countries where most children are malnourished and breath/ingest toxic chemicals all the time either die or become super retards

Long time no see somalibro. Hope all is well. Did you ever get around to posting your email?

You're looking at the world from a very temporally narrow perspective, Judging people who are struggling to survive in their war-shredded country on the basis of scientific contributions.

Ethiopian's are caucasoid. Somali's are the worse immigrants than every African country.

but somalia is the most violent place of africa

You have ruined neighborhoods and plague cities with your presence.

Your country is a shit hole and you sub humans will never develop anything of worth.

SO YOU BE SAYIN

Somalians are the worst immigrants of any african country.

I've met plenty of people who are racist only towards somalians not towards other blacks.

somalians commit more than twice as much crime and 5x the murders compared to other africans

They are also dirty muslim pedophiles

Somali is a Hell creation of a mudslime/nigger mix breed - you know nothing but thieving, raping, murder, and captain now times.

>admitting the basis isn't genetic

well then, let us enter your country in greater numbers to have a chance to express our genes.

meant for

>they thought rome would never fall

nice sources

It's easy to sell this shit to people who haven't met Somalians.

Oslo is fucking full of them and they are the worst. They literally stand on sketchy corners and take money from elderly people.

Somalians have contributed nothing to society
Somalians are contributing nothing to society

You are a virus with shoes, man. The average IQ of your country is under 70.
70 IQ is considered being mentality retarded

Over 50% somalians are retarded.

Inbred fucks.8

>their war-shredded country

It's your fucking country. Build your own infrastructure.

You have no idea what you're even talking about -- that article was written by some shitty anthropologically illiterate moron.

Certain ethnic groups in the Horn (Amharic, Afar, and Tigray) are basically mulattoes. Their West Eurasian admixture is the result of West Asian farmers migrating back-to-Africa during the neolithic times. Their Sub-Saharan African (SSA) admixture is basically ancient black East African admixture -- not Bantu admixture.

pnas.org/content/111/7/2632.abstract

Most of their Caucasian or West Eurasian (whatever term you prefer to use here) is West Asian -- not European, Mostly of a Southwest Asian origin.

Is it you Somali-bro?

The Somalians here are dumb and loud as shit.
They've even been caught trying to join ISIS.

Take them back

They're just another breed of monkey. They belong in a jungle or a zoo.

If somalis are caucasian then why is their country the biggest shithole on the continent?

And why do they flee en masse to Kenya where they sell drugs, demand gibsmedats, rape locals, and preach their horrible religion?

Wait, guys I am confused.

Are Somalis bro tier or not???

Correction: Soamlis are nearer to the 'Caucasoid' ethnic cluster than are sub-Saharan Africans. By DNA, Somalis are approximately 50% Neareastern ('Caucasian'), and thus halfway between the sub-saharan genetic cluster and the Caucasoid genetic cluster.

They're basically half-nigger, half arab. ie. directly into the trash it goes.

Look everyone is telling you that you are the worst of the niggers.

You commit the most crime and, are the most unemployed, and your home country is shit.

Stop trying to be accepted by europeans just because your nose looks the same as ours.

Maybe we did have a common ancestor 50,000 years ago and that is why we have the same nose. It doesn't matter, in those 50,000 years you've evolved in the opposite direction of us, into a race of inbred psychotic criminals.

If there is a day of the rope somalians communities will be the first to go because of everyone's complete disdain for you.

Besides I already spoken on the validity of terms like Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, et al. in contemporary times. See:

Sure Somalis have Caucasian/West Eurasian admixture (about 40% on average) but does this make them "white"? No. Does this make them a good people? No - they're literally some of the most niggerish blacks. Islam is a cancerous religion too.

Somalians acarge IQ :iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/so-somalia
Most non-european caucasians IQ are between 80-85
Somalian are Oriental-caucasioid+Congoid admixture. Barely caucasoid. Not white.

>mulattos

yeah about 20-33% Caucasoid like I said

that's quadroon/mulatto tier

Somalis are homo erectus tier.

Post maid

Keep dreaming nigger

>Quadroon

meant light skinned negro

Are you fucking blind or illiterate? I said Tigray, Amharic, and Afar people are basically mulattoes. Their West Eurasian admixture is about 45-50% on average.

Study and image corroborated my statement.

you americans can't even distinguish a mouse from an elephant, i wouldn't expect you to differentiate between niggers and brown caucasians.

this. east africans have arab teir intelligence but it only helps them commit crime more intelligently

Islamic gommunism, not even once

somalians are literally nigger tier.

Quit saying East Africans shithead. That includes Bantu nations all the way down in Southeast Africa.

You just mean Horn Africans or Northeast Africans.

Oy vey that file name

>brown Caucasians
I think this is the first time in history those two words were used like that.

If you are so comfortable in your skin, why are you so desparate to prove it?

Just do a michael jackson and leave Sup Forums alone
You aren't a least bit funny, clever, witty or wise.

You suck.

Go away

10/10 would proxy again

ha warriyah abdi

Maybe you should fix your damn "country".

seven out of ten of them are banging your women.

do you not understand the differences between regional averages and averages for whole countries?

Obviously the genetic percent of Caucasoid will very widely depending on geography, history, etc.

They're all the same.

Exactly my friend.

All Somalis are pure scum.

Even other niggers despise them.
If you can't see the shape of their skull from distance, you can recognize somalis from bad posture and the fact they can't stand straight, but instead lean to one side.

Yes Somalis are mostly hamitic.

>Canadian
our people will still be around when yours have essentially fucked their gender to extinction

your people will be around starving to death and killing each other, thats not better than extinction

I dont know, but I think that the more human some niggers get, the worse it makes them in some regards.

For example, they become less lazy, if they are less lazy they will become pirates or rapists, instead of just huffing petrol like the abbos.

This may be why Arabs are becoming such a problem, they are civilized enough to band together and go out and act, but they still pray to a false god and ruck goats and cut off eachothers heads.

stop pretending you know much about me

by that logic, you'd be the worst.

IIRC indians are considered caucasoid too, despite their skin colour. I think you have a case here.

But the average IQ is still 65 meaning you people are terminally retarded genetically.

all it takes is one generation to correct it though

I don't think that is how it works

Post pictures of your fucking maid you pirate nigger, and take your ooga booga alien head skeleton niggers back.

I have literally not once in my life seen a white girl dating a Somali.

Somali's are the most inbred people you can imagine.
There are 2 types of them. Girls and boys.
Boys are skinny, big forehead, balding.
Girls are fat, ugly.

They won't radicalise a lot, but they will breed a lot and leech welfare.

Average Somali in first world country poops out 7 other poop coloured inbred freaks.

Do you think the men are worse? like more violent and stuff. Or do you think the men and women are equally niggerish? The somali's in Canada are the fucking worst but the girls seem okay. Some of them even seem like they get abused in their own communities.

No it doesnt, the niggers in this country have been here for 400 years and have an IQ average of 73 in adulthood.