Trump supporter here

Trump supporter here

Daily reminder Mexicans are horrible people, all of them! I love being white and racist. Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AD6zJrN9zRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OXKkakwf6Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=aC4Mlhna6kE
youtu.be/JB14HnJQ7BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>american
>white

I unironically agree with the OP

Never quite understood it with mexicans as I've never met any, are there good ones or are they the american equivalent of gypsys

it's a reddit tries to infiltrate Sup Forums episode.

>inb4 PIDF (Paco Internet Defense Force) starts flooding the thread with copypasta about how hard working and "conservative" beaners are

>inb4 they strart calling OP Tyrone

I don't like these episodes.

MEXICANS ARE HARD WORKING PEOPLE, YOU FUCKING TYRONE

Don't mistake Americans of latino origin with Mexicans. Mexican is a developing country with the populace of a developing country.

Plenty of good ones, but typically only older legal immigrants. Newer ones are la Rasa "we wuz Aztecs n sheet" or illegals.

OP is always a faggot.
>duh

also, racism is a sign of an unevolved mind.
>have fun fucking your cousins

Mexicans are White too you stupid hick

hahaahhahahahaahahaha

youtu.be/AD6zJrN9zRQ

>latino

Mestizo.

you should try harder really low energy shill.
Mexicans are hard working and ok as long as they come in controlled and legally.

Mexicans are like poo in loos or pakis, so proud of the shithole they fled from but they never go back.

Mexican here - your wife has a nice pussy and I'll make her convince you that it's your baby even though you don't get laid.

#makingbabies

Mexicans are brotier you racist fucks

says the Mexican

Hello huff post

Kek this is a pathetic attempt of a Redditot or shill considering being called racist isn't an insult and I agree with what you said even though it was trying to be sarcastic

Ya. We need to take care of our beaner problem. Out of control for decades

Shut up Jamal - nobody values your opinion you humorless fuck.

Calm down Paco you gross brown manlet

(Rich) Mexicans are white.

Kill yourself loser

Didn't you know Mexies are natural conservatives (90 percent of which vote left)

>beaner problem

Mexicans contribute more to society then NEETS like you,

Kill yourself dumbass

They are also very religous!!! even though 60% of fat ugly beaner women have children out of wedlock and get tonnes of welfare.

They are just natural conservative voters!!!!

Fuck niggers, deport them back to ooga booga land

Why does Sup Forums suddenly hate Mexicans? Most Mexicans work harder and contribute more then any of you no life NEETS

Grew up in a rural farming community and got to know a lot of mexicans who came there for work.

Most of them were pretty cool 2bh. But I guess the only ones that came were the honest ones looking to make money to send back to their families. Worked out well for the farmers since they work for so little.

I imagine I'd have a different opinion if I lived near the border or in a city where the drug dealers and gangs go.

>Greece
>complaining about welfare

Pay debts

Why yes I am a lifelong rump voter, GAS THE KIKES

Mexicans are bros, ya weiner.

We are like ignorant young children who took home a baby bear because it was docile, now it has grown up. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

Berncucks OUT OUT OUT

>Typical beaner mestizo shitskin women in the US

youtube.com/watch?v=OXKkakwf6Vk

>"Unemployed"
>Has dozens of fat ugly hald nigger babies
>Lives on welfare but whines and pretends to be a victim
>Father is absent

Anyone else feel disgusted that White Europeans in America are getting displaced by those abominations? It's infuriating

Trump has some very good points in economic freedom and immigration
He's also the most not racist amongst the candidates

Mexicans are just as white as the Greeks

But I'm not tired daddy.
I can only go to sleep after you fill me up with your sweet cum

I know I'm just memeing
Trump is the only hope for this world seeing how America is in charge of it

Mexico still has the Spanish Empire's caste system.

Do you not know what a mestizo is, Paco?

Sure thing Paco you gross smelly mestizo mongrel manlet

Yes goy, isn't it nice to be bigot and racist my fellow man?

Do you not know that even mestizo's are still mostly genetically white you ignorant hick

>ignorant hick

I went to an Ivy years ago for undergrad, you're some gross spic.

Yes, I would like to secure a future for white existence, ETHNIC CONFLICT SHORTLY

Just fuck already you two.
It's obvious the US and Mexico have a hate-love relationship but are too shy to declare it openly.

What's you plan for white supremacy? Do you have any guns or bombs? What's your adres. I whould like to compare with my arsenal!

gathering material for another article claiming that Sup Forums is Trump's neo-nazi alt-right headquarters?

If I could recommend a change in strategy... you don't need to start a "I hate Mexicans" thread, just start a webm thread and wait for the beheading gifs to start rolling in. you'll see plenty of anti-beaner jokes without even having to ask for them, and then you'll have all the screencaps you could possibly want.

oh, unless your feelings are too sensitive to see a gif of a Mexican getting beheaded, I guess.

Mexico is better then Greece your whole country is bankrupt while Mexico is thriving,

Mexico's GDP is literally 10X Greece's, Mexico is 10x more of a country then yours think about that....

>Mexico is better then Greece your whole country is bankrupt while Mexico is thriving,

el cartel intensifies

>I went to an Ivy years ago for undergrad,
>still doesn't know basic genetics

Stop lying over the internet

Why I have over 25 megaton of zyklon b
I bet it's nothing compared to your arsenal

>doesn't understand basic genetics
>implying

A Swede with 10% Amerindian admixture is less proximal on a genetic basis to Europe than a Turk.

Forgot pic;)

By 'Gross Domesticate Product' do you mean disgusting piles of headless drug-mules, because yes you do have a lot more of those than anybody else

Greece has a GDP per capita of 18000$ (even after a brutal 7 year depression)

Mexico has a GDP per capita of 9000$ despite being next to the richest country with the biggest consumer market in the world.

Also mexicans have an iq barely higher than that of niggers. Really makes you think...

Trump supporter here. Mexicans are OK but they need to just fix their own fucking country. We have way too fucking many and the majority are burdens to society.

penis!

YES THEY WORK HARD AT COMMITTING CRIMES.

Nice strawman argument Mexicans have more then 10% European genetics most have close to or over 50%

Mexico is a majority white country

no ur not ur fat. amuricans are brotier

>Nice strawman argument Mexicans have more then 10% European genetics

You can't be this stupid.

That looks like the mexican guy from napoleon dynamite grown up

'son, get the shotgun, this dog has rabies'

actually i hate being racist but since everyone seems to hate me just because i'm white i have to be this way because i refuse to hate myself

i could easily be like one of those faggy looking love everyone hippies but they've forced my hand into becoming a "white nationalist" by their definition

youtube.com/watch?v=aC4Mlhna6kE

Greece also has one the lowest expected growth rates while Mexico has one of the highest,

its funny because a country with such low iq is literally 10x more economically powerful then yours

Really makes you think....

Can confirm. I live among them. I'm one of them. We are dificult to deal with, we are lazy, dishonest and inefficient.

You cant be this ignorant

>10x more economically powerful then yours

Yeah I am sure the fact that Mexico has 12 times higher population has nothing to do with that... I guess the concept of per capita income and total income is too hard for 80iq mestizo mongrels to grasp

Also if Mexico is that great why are you still washing dishes in California? Go back and enjoy the booming mexican economy

Im not Mexican.......

>1 post by this ID

>Mexicans
>horrible people

You're talking about Dominicans. Dominicans are parasites who leeches on multiple countries' money, making the Dominican Republic rich by making the rest of the world poor. After that, they are sending the worst people and spread it like a virus. Dominican Republic, among with Israel, are the tumours of the world, they will grow stronger and bigger to become cancers.

I like some mexicans, but wtf is with cholo gangs baka senpai

Good. I also hate you.

> be me
> this morning
> staying in hotel that's completely staffed by Mexicans
Not a problem.mp4
> eating breakfast this morning, and the hotel is full of Mexicans
>wetback kids running around jumping on things like the restaurant is a playground
> Mexicans can't form a line, they just mill around in some ameoba like shape, shoving in from of everyone
> have to shit so go to stall, Mexican comes out and there is piss all over the toilet seat

Racism is hating someone for their skin color. I hate them because animals have a higher sense of community than Mexicans. Their children are fat and spoiled. Patents are oblivious to their crotch fruit (until one walks in front of you and gets run down for not paying attention) and let them play in restaurants.

I'm not racist, I hate them for solid reasons, not their skin color.

You hate Mexicans because you are a racist ignorant insecure hick

>all of them

nah man. most are through.

.t mexican

Bullshit shill thread. Stop replying without Sage in the description box.

>white male
lel

Fuck illegals, they the worst of México, that's why they left
You can't compare a real Mexican to that scum

Anyway, which one of you is this guy
youtu.be/JB14HnJQ7BU

Not all.
Not sure if it's even most.
There are enough of them for me to look at all of them with suspicion though.