What the fuck is wrong with indians?

What the fuck is wrong with indians?

I for one welcome our Indian social media overlords.
All those stupid attentionwhore bitches finally get retribution and they can't do anything to them because they're brown and if they block them then people will call them racists.

POO

nothing

the problem is with whores
theres the block button, use it

This makes all the sense in the world if you've ever seen a Bollywood movie.

>retarded post
>american flag
who wuld of thougt

Bitch can't even block someone.
She is asking to be raped.

he is right though

>find her twitter
>shes some alt right "journalist"

based fucking sanjay

>retarded post
Pic is you
I take that you've seen the "pester them until they submit" approach to romance that seems to be popular in Pooistan.

If u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about indians ....i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this to a indian....he will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by indianns is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own nation....only meant for who talk bad about india

Thats coercion.

It's not like pakis are better

I've encountered indians IRL only once. A group of them was on a bus and the driver was trying to make them pay. They seem to not understand the concept of paying for a ride. I asked one of them if he speaks russian, he replied positively. I explained to him that they need to pay *insert_sum* of money to the driver when they get on a bus, the indian said "Oh yeah, I will do that" and never did. Then I asked him if he speaks English (he said he does) and explained to him the same thing over, this time in English. That didn't help either. they didn't pay. The driver just gave up and they rode in the bus for half an hour and got off in the middle of a field between the two halves of the city.

my name is incredibly close to his and see is an aboslute cutie, even her scrolling finger is cute

>tfw this woudlve been me if i wasnt born in europe

Based. Indians are so cute. A smug European would never do this.

A smugh European just smiles in European and speaks the English language in his natural accent and american ladies are licking the smegma of his perfect cock later that day

She wants the attention. Probably the only notifications she gets, so she lets him keep going to make herself feel better.

>the photoshop

Advice to get a girl? Bug her a lot, be all over her and after she gets used to your beta orbiting and rejecting you, just ignore her or go after some other girl.

Post results, you'll be surprised.

>just ignore her

Wheres the part where you get the girl then? Sounds like an endless cycle to me

Too alpha

Why didn't she blocked him? What the fuck is wrong with USAians?

That's the thing, she ends up going after you.
I tried it myself and it surprisingly it worked, though I never end up going back to her because I despise women who reject me from the get go.