Dormammu, I've come to quip

Dormammu, I've come to quip

Will the time stone be the first Thanos comes for?

Who cares lol, fucking loser. Marvel films are the literal same flick every time. The structure is so predictable it's embarrassing. Not only are comic book films awful, but marvel flicks are especially mind numbing.

Kill yourself.

Anyone else starting to get sick of these Marvel flicks? I was bored with Civil War and didn't bother seeing Dr Strange in theatres. However, Thor 3 and Spider Man Homecoming are going to real me in again. But I have absolutely zero interest in Infinity War or Black Panther.

>going to real me in
>real me in
>real

Spell much sir-dinks-alot?

You've come to get B&!

holy shit

this hurt

i really needed this wake up call, it's been years since ive cried but you did it

heh. shit posts like yours are a diamond dozen. virtually no one else here cares about spelling mistakes. you must be from reddit.

Dr. Strange was genuinely neat. Thor Movies are awful. But I agree in general that I'm getting sick of superhero flicks.

Also anyone dissapointed with Dormammu? It was just a big purple wavy Groot. I would've liked a more lovecraftian aspect for the dark lord of the dark dimension

DOMAMU
IVE COME TO BARGIN

I was a little dissapointed he wasnt like muh MVC3 Dormammu but thats just be being a fag,
but now since you pointed out we could've gotten a lovecraftian I feel like this was a wasted chance of a real kino moment

DOOR MEME MOO I'VE CUM TOO-

Will have to be otherwise Strange can just rewind all the bad shit again

check em

No, you've come to discuss Brie Larson as Carol Denvers.

YOU WILL PAY 37 CENTS FOR EVERY DOLLAR YOU EARN OVER SIXTY THOUSAND DOLLARS PLUS A FIXED TAX OF FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR ETEEEEERNITTY

>Dormammu! I've come to toboggan!

Will I be able to itemize deductions, and claim a mortgage interest credit, as well?

>Thor 3
Seeee the thing is Taika. I really like everything he's done. Maybe he'll revolutionize quipping by making them actually at all funny.

is that Dormammu's tax plan?

Here is two plot points that made my autism flare up:
>1. Strange reading wizard-books written in sanskrit through google translate.
Books on mystical shit are usually chock full of metaphors and alternative meanings. Understanding what the fuck they're trying to say is hard even if they're in your native language and google struggles to translate a fucking restaurant menu.

>2. His girlfriend surgeon patching him up after he got stabbed hard enough to have cardiac tamponade.
The needle and a couple of stitches aren't enough. He'd need a full on surgery to fix the pericardial sac.

checked

Just watched this, at first I was fucking bored but then >THE FUCKING VISUAL EFFECTS ACID TRIP HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

This. Fuck the plot, the spectacle is spectacular. Saw that shit in 3D and was tripping balls.

Good trip If you ask.

Yeah I don't like 3D generally but this movie was legitimately awsome in IMAX.

>lovecraftian
you guys want Shuma-gorath

What you mean is:

Sup Forums, I've come to make you cringe.

Thank George Lucas for that. Without him ILM wouldn't exist. Apologize.

user I don't think you're e-quipped for this thread
Get it? lol!

>move comes out on YIFI
>Sup Forumsddit starts talking about it again

Hmm

Nah. If ILM never existed another great effects company would have filled the same void. Nothing special.

cringe

That's like saying fuck Einstein, Copernicus etc., somebody else could have come up with what they did.

Fact is nobody did, they were the first.

>6000 gorrilion marvel hate threads a day
>"is anyone else getting sick of these marvel flicks?"

Yeah, they were the first. But yeah, if they hadn't, someone else would have. It's only a question of delaying these things from happening. So maybe ILM pushed effects technology forward by 3-5 years? I think that's generous.

>he goes to the cinema to watch capeshit

Holy fuck, you're an embarrasment.

Redd-- imdb pls go

worst marvel film by far.

shouldve cast hugh laurie instead

Serving up a big bowl
>for you
Get it, like Bane
lol!

T A X
A
X

P O L I C Y
O
L
I
C
Y

Why not Alan Alda?

kek

But where's ma flaming head dark wizard ???

Audiences can't get enough.

Honestly this scene was not thought out very well.

If time does not matter and he keeps on killing the guy over and over while he is aware of the endless loop.

He would eventually get mentally broken of dying all the time.

Ant man started it for me it was so boring and insignificant Strange was just a waste of time.

I have no patience and interest left for a teenage spiderman or for a nigger cat

oh boy here we go

The inception kung fu meme magic in this is, is just so abborent and insufferable

Sling ring effects looks so cheap and embarrassing

Blink beat them to it

She's an Asian sling ring

How come Disney can't out special effects fox with all that money

>uses words like abhorrent but can't spell them

He's already playing Hawkeye.

Point still stand

I guess the idea was that Dormammu was powerful enough and Strange was strong willed enough that even dying all the time seemed less abhorrent to Strange than being stuck with Strange was for Dormammu.

Main issue with it as I saw it was why Dormammu wouldn't just torture Strange. That would probably have worked.

Maybe extradimensional beings have a gaping weakness in the MCU:

they r dumb

You never made one.

Dr strange will probably be the only redeeming factor in the new thor movie. Even though he'll probably be incapacitated 5 minutes after his introduction, else he would be too op.

weren't injured soldiers flown in with little to no notice in mash? how many young men had to die because hawkeye and trapper were drunk during surgery?

Why didn't Dormammu just take the time stone and break the loop?

I don't know why they didn't just send the eagles to break the time loop.

Thanos probably wont have to come for it.

Strange will probably lose it at some point during Thor:Ragnarok

The movie sucks and its abhorrent

Hey, at least we get to see THE sexiest thing ever to unexist: Death herself

Why did they have to give Dormammu a face?

Isn't a humanoid body supposed to represent a being's potential power?

>Inb4 gas and energy beings are superior to humanoids

I fucking hated how they made Galactus look like some kind of galactic worm made of gas.

At least Thanos looks like a manlet, like he should be.

Those sling ring portal effects were such a bad decision

An ok movie, 6.5/10

But how does a skeleton have boobs?

hey that is a pretty fair tax

>555
Yugi, you know what to do.

Another underwhelming Marvel movie. Everything was just so uninspired, even the magic. They could have done so much more magic shit. Instead we get whips portals and inception. Also, why did Dormammu keep killing Strange? If he truly is as powerful as we are led to believe he could have dealt with Strange in all kinds of ways.

>But how does a skeleton have boobs?

Literally literal magic.

The whole training sequence was terrible.

>magic don't be real
>wait, I guess it is
>now I can manipulate time effortlessly
>gg 2ez Dormammu no re

>"stop liking what I don't like" levels of retardation
>being unironically this "edgy"

Does it hurt being this autistic?

She looks different depending on the eye of the beholder.

He already looks like a mantis