>European vexillographers

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-majalah-dewasa-s-nipple-jkn3sqg/answers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Simple is better.

translation
>jews in bruxelles

This

I don't think it's even necessary to upload your states' flags here, everybody knows how shitty and retarded they are, with a few exceptions like Alabama or Florida

Fixed.

i would only save new mexico

Who cares about some spic shitholes
In an ideal world they wouldn't exist

>bruxelles
hon hon hon

>le funny and original joke
percentage wise there aren't even that many muslims and mosques in the european union

Romanians are the shit here in Spain, gipsy tier, so don't think you are superior to "spics".

he is transilvanian though

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-majalah-dewasa-s-nipple-jkn3sqg/answers

We sure do love them and put them on a pedestal though, might as well change the flag.

I am not rromani-an lmao

Daily reminder that this Eliot Rodgers is the founder of European Union.
He implicit describe the future of the Europeans as an Afro-Asiatic mixed race.

From the book Praktischer Idealismus:
>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...]

From the same book written in 1925:
>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

There's people who like the European union as a concept? You'd have me fooled. I thought we were intent on breaking that up soon.

Sounds like hell.

>a diversity of individuals
>t. non-sequitur man

It doesn't matter, gitANO

He is the founder of the modern European Union.
I am not even joking nor pretending. Look for Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi.

His dream is coming true.

Yes. Indeed it's becoming true.

But of course I can't be against it. That would make me a bad evil racist.

Sounds like Brazil

>Pan American union
>US flag is in there
no thanks

Rootless people who can't opportunities in their own nations love the EU

Jokes on you.
Brazil has deferents culture coexisting without merging into one brown pool (with the exception of the capitals, which seek self destruction following Europe and USA).
Your continent will be a single shade of brown in few generations. We will still have white, blacks, brown, yellow and red tows for thousands of years.

Same in Germany, big cities are multiracial, while rural areas are mostly white
Not that it matters anyways, since designer babys will become a thing within the next 50 years, so everybody can choose the color of his children

>big cities are multiracial, while rural areas are mostly white
Thats why they send refugees to be "integrated" in small towns.

>Pan America union
Uma delicia flag in there
Ummm no thanks

We signed the geneva convention, we are obliged to take refugees. If there was a war or genocide in Brazils neighbourhood, you would have to take refugees, too

No one forces you to keep reelecting Merkel.

I dont like Merkel, but we dont have any better alternative

This is the problem. When we have to vote, we don't really have a good choice.

there is always an alternative, don't give up hope.