Why are French People Bullies?

Why do French people laugh and mock when they hear a foreigner try and speak French without perfect pronunciation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you expect from a bunch of terrorist niggers?

>memes
Literally every time a foreigner comes to /fr/ and tries speaking French, everyone help him and give advices, even to Americans

We do the same as the Germans. It might just be virtually impossible to learn a Scandinavian language because of it.

RAINBOW WARRIOR NEVER FORGET.

*everyone helps him and gives advice

this

it's fucking wrong though but I still laughed

Is that literally Quebec?

The French language is too beautiful and pure to be sullied by incompetent foreigners.

>Why do French people laugh and mock when they hear a foreigner try and speak French without perfect pronunciation?
literally what the fuck are you talking about

J'ai essayé écrire en français dans un fil francophone et un français a m'appelé "a retard" en anglais. Je ne disais rien épouvantable.

>German
Yeah. That's what happens here too.

but germans don't have great english

what a nice boat a shame he misteriously sank

>he

a part les d' y'a pas de problème peut être qu'il t'as insulté sur le fond et pas sur la forme

>even to Americans

i sniggered

ça arrive

The reason why France didn't want to join America in the war on terror.

AAAAAAAA

everyone should just learn English desu

all other languages are worthless

this

Outstanding post

t. Andrew de Guillaume-Thompson

>implying that language is nothing but a tool for communication
Uncultured twat

All you had to do was attain profincey.

Why the "event to Americans"?

people often think we're particularly rude towards americans for some reason

shut up american dog

im pretty sure everyone bullies amerishart tourists

its fun

why

>loud
>obnoxious
>usually don't appreciate the culture
>wear stereotypical tourist clothing every time
>have heard they're genuinely surprised that places like NZ have modern appliances

because american tourists visiting France eat lunch at mc donald, kek

i dunno i just find it hilarious giving wrong directions to american tourists or make jokes mocking them that goes straight over their heads and watching their expression.

I dont do this to other tourists, just the american ones. It becomes especionally funny because noone here speaks english so when they find someone like me who can communicate with them they are so dependant on my mercy it only entertains me more.
Im usually much more nicer and helpful towards, say english people.
I think its because americans are much more extroverted that i want to mock you, while the europeans are usually much more kind and approach with respect

Do one for China:
"N-nee how Shay Shay"
"Wow your Chinese is so good!"

loud, obnoxious, arrogant, condescending
whenever i meet an american i pretend not to speak englsih

bullshit, here in Germany, I saw germans wearing T-shirts, cargo pants, and baseball caps

>Foreigners already find it hard to learn Icelandic
>When they try, we just speak English to them

>Germany

Italy*

yeah but germans are '''''special'''''

Tbh boomers seem to be the worst. Younger Americans I've seen here (not many come) are usually ok. Pic related types are almost always obnoxious, loud and arrogant though.

People here don't complain about Americans so much now that we're experiencing Chinese tourists.

>Americlaps actually think its okay to dress like that

which are worse, chinese or americans, and why

Germans are autistic though, we all know that. Birkenstocks are widespread and acceptable there.

Chinese are not as loud and ignorant as americans, but they are by far the worst asian tourists. Only elder american tourists are ok.

arabs
but atleast they pay like 10x the price and dont take the change

Homewer i had a handful of aggresive moments with chinese tourists on public transport.
They dont respect how we wait for the people inside to leave first and then the people waiting enter.
The first time it happened they just rushed into the already packed train, the second time i had this happened to me i punched one in the gut while i was exiting cause there was a baby in a carriage and the fucker almost kicked it
(also the babies parents were greeks in vacation lmao)

Chinese.

Even louder
more obnoxious
terrible habits like spitting on the street
only ever go on bus tours that are set up especially for Chinese tourists
If they do venture out, they keep crashing into us because they can't drive
Rude as fuck at any type of attraction, crowd around and wont let anyone else through or even move slightly so both can see it

Just watch this short clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

i've heard that you can just say "ég skil ekki ensku" and keep autistically trying to practice your shitty Icelandic

Chinese, Americans tip at least

t. waiter

Americans are loud, obnoxious, dramatic, self centred, rude. They view the local culture and history like its some aspect of disneyland there for their entertainment (shallowly) and act as if their holiday is in fact a film with them as the main characters.

obnoxious

When people try to speak Serbo-Croatian, everyone, and I mean in every situation I've been, focuses the rest of the conversation on humorously praising the attempt. It's overwhelmingly appreciative, especially since I've bartended for two summers. Even the phrase for "Can I get this. Thanks" and tourists trying to pronounce our name, every colleague of mine tried to reciprocate in the person's native language, which would make a hell of an ice breaker (and leave good tips). Same during my studies. Spanish exchange students trying to speak our language were received like our own, and we just imitated soap opera speech

I can safely argue for all Croats, you're blood if you try to speak the language

Maybe in /fr/, but not in actual france. I don't know if frenchmen are cunty on purpose or if they just have autism. I saw someone get completely blanked because they pronunced "ananas" slightly wrong.

Or the classic when you start talking english with someone, and the start talking in french and get annoyed.

have you ever actually been to France or do you just repeat what other people told you?
I don't trust anyone would do that, people are generally quite happy when people want to learn french and we like to help. In what kind of country would people hate strangers learning their language?
this is all bullshit and i don't believe a word
a bit tired of people saying dumb false shit on us everytime tbqh

OC: Finnish version

Well, once was in Paris, so take that as you will. Think the other time was at a ski resort when we asked for information, and the guy seemed annoyed at even having to deal with us.

Sorry, but the french are notorious for being annoying with the language, at least in Sweden. I have friends who are studying a year abroad in france, and the school (which is a big, internationally known one), requested and sent every document in french. Sure, swedes have pretty high standards when it comes to this stuff, but it's still kinda ridiculous.

kek

>Paris
it's a degenerating fucking commie nigger shithole how many times have we told you already

>Think the other time was at a ski resort when we asked for information, and the guy seemed annoyed at even having to deal with us.
yeah it's not like he has to deal with tons of people everyday

>Sorry, but the french are notorious for being annoying with the language, at least in Sweden.
>what is a stereotype
You are notorious for being gays here, does that mean you are?

>requested and sent every document in french
>french school
surprising...

When I was in France, 99 % of people were fucking nice to us, whether I could speak good enough french or not.

The last 1 % were stressed because of railway strike.

>Serbo Croatian
So, you share a language with the serbs, but have a different alphabet ?

Calm down you salty fuck. Are you really defending the honor of some guy working at a ski resort five years ago? Get a grip.
>You are notorious for being gays here, does that mean you are?
Compared to most countries, without a doubt. We're also used to people riffing on us, so we don't our pants in a twist about the slightest criticism. Besides, your response about the school is just fucking proving my point - in Sweden, it's basically mandatory to handle all international communication in english, since most people don't fucking know swedish. See how that makes sense? But instead, your response was "hurr it's a french country speak french", pretty much exactly like the stereotype.

why the fuck would you go to a french school if you don't speak french?

You're basically asking why the Erasmus programme exists now.

Hurrduurrr what is erasmus ?
faggot

I was called a retard and bullied for 10 posts before I left. Quit spreading lies.

Literally poetic

>americans are cunts 24/7
>"oh but why do they dislike little old me?"
Fuck off

That's definitely my experience from Germany, I tried speaking in German but they just spoke back to me in English

To be fair my German is pretty shit

I am starting to feel bad for this bean

Die

>giving up your culture to be ANGLOED
kek

>requested and sent every document in french

It's illegal to accept your demand if it's not in french. But usually documents are both in french and english to allow strangers to apply.

sour grapes

Don't be
he is an American living in Europe with his Italian wife and whose job consists in making hq about his travels all over the world

Yeah, thank Americans for that. Because the UK had NOTHING to do with English becoming the lingua franca.

The Erasmus program isn't working this way, how can you attend lessons in french if you don't understand ? You'll just failed your grade? Nice Erasmus plan.

Most universities in Europe have lectures that are held in English, at least on the Master's degree level.

Edit it so the third panel is way, way wider and they all move away from each other.

bulgarian school will also require documents in bulgarian
that's the state language, why be surprised?

I dont blame them for laughing when I say what would roughly translate to " where... to go ... good... in paris"

Hey, sorry about Pierre, he is kind of rude without his daily bread consumption.
I know he basically proved your point about us being jerks, which is right anyway.
I just wanted to say that Paris is a wonderful city packed with stuff to do, no matter what those filthy peasants say about it. Come visits us!

I know, but in my university and my field there is only one lecture in english on the master's degree level. If you don't understand french you can only failed. I have met like 10 erasmus students, all of them were speaking french.

I honest to God, don't get it though. When foreigners come here to visit, and they speak broken fucked English, I don't bat an eye, I correct them with the correct terminology, and i simplify my vocabulary for them if they need it, however when I went to Japan, Belgium, France, and Martinique, they all spoke English back to me. The only country I've gone to that didn't when I spoke to them just fucking butcheringly bad, they spoke back in their language. Vietnam, the only place I can recommend if you want the full experience, you got it.

{Vietnam}\{Hanoï} is inhabited by dirt-poor uneducated people, you cannot really blame them for not being able to communicate in your imperialism-filled language though.

Shut up Thomas

Nan