Meanwhile in a southern state

Meanwhile in a southern state...

Is that what rapists and murderers look like?

Latinas are smoking hot. Too bad they're all obese by 35.

Get back to us when your country is worth a damn.

Yearbooks have looked like that for nearly a hundred years where I'm from.

Texasfag here

it's true :/

Yes, and 100 years ago, all the Boston yearbooks were filled with O' & Mc's

Deport the males, fuck the females.

All future republican voters, no doubt

The Irish are superior to mestizos though.

is the coca cola, mestizos drink that shit like if it was water.

Mexico does love their carbonated water.

'Course, so do Americans by far and large.

It's just that white people act like their families never slurped the stuff up because they always need a way to feel superior to one another.

no it's not yall just have fat genetics look at OP pic all the girls except two have fat faces

Well they can't drink the actual water, so what can they do

>Muh genetics

everybody in that image except 3 of them are ugly. Do you think they will breed?

>The Irish are superior to mestizos though.

Barely though

Why the fuck did we give them our surnames?

Actual Mexicans can drink Mexican water just fine.

People with shit immune systems will get sick from drinking water from another state, much less another country.

woah calm down

its only a bit of fun

This looks like a junior high yearbook(look at the boys and it's obvious).

Most of those kids will probably stop looking so unfortunate in the next few years.

No, not barely.

The mestizos flooding the US are profoundly moronic. They're from the dumber elements of mexican society. Their average IQ is 82, which is lower than the nigger average.

why did you fuck them to begin with?

well at least they're not Adbuls or Muhammad.

As much as I dislike beaners, it's kind of depressing to look at a yearbook of happy young faces, knowing that none of them will ever achieve anything more than being the night shift manager at Chipotle.

Mongs like you deserve the rope.

being honest, most of the people moving to the US aren't even mestizos, a big number are pure amerindians.

Filipe is a real class act in that tank top

At least most of them are white

>lower the white IQ

Come and get me faggot.

I teach at a majority hispanic school in an area that's like 70% hispanic.

Most of my students have gone on to have great careers in engineering.

That being said, I'd at least hazard a bet that 40% of the people on that chart are probably in the special ed program and are completely hopeless(JUST LOOK AT THE FIRST ROW).

So this...is the power...of diversity

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

DELET THIS REEEEE

I personally didn't, but on behalf of some theoretical forgotten many-time-great-uncle, I answer: testosterone.

You perhaps should try it some time, Luigi. ;)

There is literally nothing wrong here.

The southwestern US was once a part of Mexico, hence Mexicans are the indigenous peoples of that region.

It's like me, a Lorrain, complaining about all the German surnames in our public schools.

Yeah, I'm just using mestizo as an all encompassing term for the kind of mexican who belong to the "short fat squatting monkey" type.

To be fair, look at their surnames. There's no way that any one family had hextuplets. That's multiple families of the same surname.

They're probably from some cowtown that's always had this kind of ethnic makeup, and like at least two girls are half-white probably, and one boy is half basketball.

I work in a part of Queens that might be 95% Hispanic, mostly Colombian and Ecuadorian. The more recently they arrived, the dumber they are.

>It's just that white people act like their families never slurped the stuff up because they always need a way to feel superior to one another.

As if intellect, physical appearance and scientific accomplishment weren't enough...

Pride

>Spanish surnames
>Native to anywhere in the Americas

You Algerians really have made france dumb as fuck

There were literally 20 000 mexicans living in the territories conquered by the USA. They were a tiny number.

I wonder what state they're in cuz they look pretty middle class. Colorado, Arizona or Texas would be my guess.

>tfw you will never creampie Bianca

It's from a VERY big school, I'd say. Rodriguez is about as common as Williamson, say, and we just happen to be on the R page. G would be similar, with Garcias. W or K would be pure Gringo.

Who was the original Rodriguez? Was he the God King of the Mexicans?

These are the questions we need to be asking.

In a good or a bad sense?

Depends on the quality of their family, really.

One former student of mine, daughter of a very well-to-do family in Mexico who came with her dad to the US when he got a long-term job doing chemical engineering struggled massively with English, but was able to do all the work effortlessly once she understood the problem and would make liberal use out of an english/spanish dictionary to get work done.

A current senior of mine is from a very poor family who immigrated when he was 8, and his English is flawless, his grades are high, and he is definitely at the top of my short list of recommendations for my high school's mechanical engineering scholarship.

Isn't Lorrain where quiche comes from, or just one variety?

I think you're looking for Clarisa. Some pics were chopped off.

fucking hang yourself

>being the night shift manager at Chipotle.
and that's the successful one

> 60% white

Looks 100% beaner to me.

You mean Clarissa. Do learn to count!

Probably some particularly big-bollocked friend of old Cortés...

Why did you have to do so much raping? Why not kill them like us Anglos.

Also, why arent there massive amounts coming to Spain? You need to give reparations like France.

in Mexico -ez surnames pretty much means that your great great great great great great great great parents were indian slaves.

Are those the "White" Hispanics beaner shills talk about all the time?

Only two are even SLIGHTLY "passing". In a bad light, anyway.

I'd fuck Gabriela Rochin and Clarisa Rodriguez.

Bit of both
Personally I would see it as a good thing, you tried to see their potential so you gave them your names in hopes they would do them well.
Instead they pissed on them in ignorance
Makes me a lot happier whenever I fuck a Hispanic chick with conquistador DNA as well as surname, feels far less degenerate

because all mexican food has insane amounts of lard in it. aren't i right, pedro?

No reparations are necessary.

The Spanish Encomienda system in New Spain was very fair to the indigenous populations, compared to the treatment under Columbus.

Isabella of Castile forbade slavery and allowed natives to petition to government, ALL THE WAY UP TO ROYAL AUDIENCES.

It worked very well for its time. Which is why the indigenous populations who converted weren't the ones who rebelled and formed Mexico, it was the Spaniard leaders who did it.

>the super hand

>in the new world gypsies like that are considered white
so every non-nigger is white then?kek

>The southwestern US was once a part of Mexico
No it was once part of Spain you idiot
And when it was only a few natives lived there and the rest of it was empty land since living there was almost impossible before the industrial era
It was never Mexicant land, literally propaganda brewed up by the Mexican government in the 70's

Its all bout Anissa.

Anyways white guy here that grew up in a literally 94% Hispanic school system. It used to be a pretty diverse town with Japanese White Chinese and Mexican. Immigration changes in my dad's day rapidly started the change, and by the time I was in elementary it was probably over 60% Mexican. Now its 90+%

If anyone thinks immigration leads to diversity think again.

Mexico would be better compared to India than what later became the USA. Our ancestors encountered large urban civilisations, not hunter-gatherers. And your own ancestors hardly did any killing anyway, typhoid did most of the work before you even appeared on the scene.

We do have some Americanos coming to Spain. One squat solid cube of a man lives in my building, even. He looks maybe Nicaraguan or the like, but I never asked. Madrid has more than other places, and my small town mostly has Eastern European immigrants.

Amigo, just being Mexican is virtually a guarantee that at least ONE of them was... ;)

Most of the lower class dark hispanics these days don't tick 'white' on the census like our parents used to.

Instead they tick Native American, hoping for a welfare payout that doesn't exist.

It's to the point where we've got white kids with a hispanic grandparent ticking native american.

Okay, fair enough. The Spanish colonies could have ended up worse, I suppose.

They still colonized and demoralized them. I say free movement between all former colonies and Spain.

They can't keep coming here...they need to spread out at least.

The Irish American IQ is high.

Average Hispanic IQ is like 89.

Look at all these qt white women. What a great country.

You know the the conquistadors settled along with the Spaniard colonists I wonder if they'd have fucked back off to Spain if they knew the current state of their descendants.

I want to go start a business in some Eastern European country like Poland.

I have an urge to leave America. I don't want to have mestizo grand kids or great grand kids. I don't want my legacy to be wiped out by being absorbed by a brown horde.

>demoralized
In my book, that's a poor definition of "stopping savages doing ritual public vivisection of their neighbours". Just be grateful we "took the edge" off the fuckers, at least for the most part!

still funny that in the usa gyppos like that and arabs are ''white''. you must be legit non-white majority without all those loopholes not to buthurt all the real whites from knowing the truth

>the conquistadors settled along with the Spaniard colonists
Actually, many DID come home to enjoy a wealthy retirement, and the big stone show-off houses they built are still standing in many towns.

And now we have an entire continent of Spain-tier economies. You certainly made an improvement, but just think what if the Anglos and Saxons had rolled in and just genocided them into submission?

they're absolutely disgusting friend

yup

one time I brought up how hispanics always test lower than white people in standardized tests and my mexican-american friend started going off on how race doesn't determine intelligence

You're just a fantasist. No British genocide ever took place of advanced natives anywhere, and certainly not in the tropics. Argentina and Chile are the only slightly similar parallels to the USA, though the geography led to different results.

Fuck off Japan. The Irish are shit. Their women are shit and potato genes ruin them. The men only like little boys and complain online if they see a woman with actual feminine features

A lot of the conquistadores weren't actually Spaniards, and were actually displaced mercenaries who wanted in on the gravy train, so they hispanized their names and pretended to be from Spain. Another large contingent were people who wanted out of poverty.

I doubt they gave a fuck

What are people's opinions of them? Lazy, illiterate, criminals, don't assimilate? Is it mass immigration?

Yeah, I'm familar with them being in large urban city types...which would make me think the close proximity would cause more death from disease than up here where they were sparse and nomadic. You were also more brutal and muderous. Yet, there they are still there...it was the endless ogre rapfests obviously.

WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
CAN'T WAKE UP
SAVE ME

klarisa and kaylee are the only attractive ones on the pic

We armed our natives and they proceeded to blow each other away. Then we herded them from reservation to reservation, gave them alcohol and welfare, and generally mowed them down when they got in the way.

That's a bit extreme, and I'd say the advanced ones are worth keeping, but about the worst that they do these days is give goofy old white women like Elizabeth Warren opportunities to cheat on quotas and taxes and such.

only reasons why they are mostly in the south is because it's closer and the cimate suits them better (not to mention much better rights of all kind)

if northerners lived where southerners live and opposite they would be in even bigger number compared to now because of their pathetic demographic trend and more acceptance towards shitskins

Please only refer to Americans with Mexican heritage as Hispanic. Don't muddy up group by throwing in worthless south Americans or island niggers like Puerto Rico

>implying that white Texans who actually have a family history in Texas mind Tejanos

I wish I can find my year book...

I have an entire page of Patel's (indian)

THIS.

MEXIFRIENDS > JUNGLE SAVAGES

reminds me of the muslim situation in here

The problem with this line of thinking is that in the end, using migrant workers who work for cents a day is EXTREMELY harmful to the economy. Fewer documented workers leads to more unemployment, which in turn leads to documented workers being unable to purchase goods and services from the companies that employ illegal shitskins, which leads to the companies hiring more and more shitskins.

the problem is that our government classifies anyone that isn't a nigger as white to make whites look worse in statistics.

Nearly all (non-retarded) Americans don't consider any of these spics and arabs as whites

Found the beaner

But Hispanic comes from Columbus naming DR/Hati as Hispaniola. Maybe you should get the new name.

American here
Thank God my last name is obscure af

Ive only met 2 persons irl that have the same last name as I do.

gabriela is rochin to that beat