HAPPENING;BOMBING 91 KILLED 176 INJURED MULTIPLE BOMBINGS SIMULTANEOUSLY

At Least 91 Killed, 176 Injured in 2 Separate Bombings, Officials Say.

Religion of Peace? Where is there Peace where this religion exist? And Ou government wants to give these savages our home? Are we idiots to let this happen. Immigration has to be controlled quickly are America will become just another peaceful loving Muslim country. If we are gong to save America it is now. And I am concerned that the two people who might become our next president are both unqualified to lead us anywhere but straight to HELL.
Stop it now, vote every senator, every congressman, very government official out. We need new American blood in our government again. There are many men and women of many colors and race who are much more capable and qualified to run our country and take it back for us.

Source: bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36696568

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36696568
youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Iraq

wow its fucking nothing

It's just muslims, who gives a fuck

call me when we get an actual happening in a civilized country and not a muslim hell hole.

Dude 125 people are died?!?!

what do you mean its nothing????

Muslims killing Muslims?

IDGAC

This won't make the news here

it dont matter

Who gives a fuck about mudslimes there anyway, if they kill each other that'll be better for us, they can't even agree on how to treat their shitbook.

Yeah and 125 people died of cancer while I wrote this post. I don't see you holding a candle-light vigil.

Muslims blow eachother up. That's what they do. There's been a fucking war going on in that region for years. We all know it's not a safe.

But that's their problem, not ours. Worry about the things that affect your homeland- your home, your city, your state, the United States and the West. In that order.

100%. This guy gets it.

"Let those (believers) Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter fight in the cause of Allah and whoso fights in the cause of Allah, - and is slain or gets victory, We shall bestow on him a great reward." - Qur'an 4:74

Religion of peace

Disregard, OP is fucking retarded

FUCK OFF WITH THIS MINOR NEWS ALREADY

ITS BAGHDAD NOBODY FUCKING CARES

At this point I just automatically hide most Ron-Paul OPs without reading. I should've done the same with this trash thread. sage

Nobody fucking cares. Fuck off with these shit threads for a shit country.

>""""""""people""""""""

Religion of Peices is at it again

Hear, hear!

>Implying a 100 people aren't killed every day down there.
ffs OP

One White is worth 1,000 Muzzies.

It's harsh to say so, but pretty much everyone deep down accepts it.

Well said

This forum is depressing me, how can you all be so heartless. These are humans were talking about here.

you smell awfully new

Here's your first (you)

shit in the toilet is nothing to be concerned about OP

call us when there's shit on the kitchen table

>Implying humans don't deserve death.

This, let me know when Muslims are killing more white people. They can kill each other all they like.

Because we actually realize that the world is in horrible shape. We don't live in a bubble, we don't believe everything is rainbows and sunshine. People in mexico are getting their head chopped off daily, girls in favelas getting raped, pissed on, then burned alive. We realize all this, and that's why we want to protect our countries from this cancer spreading.

When it comes to geopolitical struggles individuals don't matter. A force far stronger than any of us is going to force this clash of cultures, and many are going to die. Why the fuck should you cry yourself to sleep over the inevitable? Just be happy it isn't you or yours and work towards a better future

Fuck you fag
The state > the Jew owned USA inc.

Your first bit of a red pill: Muslims aren't people. Congrats. Now go read Mein Kamph, absorb it's message, and get back to us.

THIS IS WHY ISLAM CANNOT TAKE OVER

This. It's a regular thing in Iraq, has been since the war. When Saddam was ousted all the tribal conflicts that he'd kept a lid on came back with a vengeance and they started killing each other again.

People dying in the double digits from attacks happens to them on a regular basis, so much so that our media just doesn't always report it anymore.

>There are many men and women of many colors and race who are much more capable and qualified to run our country and take it back for us.

I guess you did a pretty good job of sneaking this virtue signal in. Good job, goy.

I am done, everyone in this forums are animals. I should have followed what my sister said. Fuck this place.

well, bye

125 sand people dead, in a country that is experiencing a huge civil war

business as usual, nothing more

>But that's their problem, not ours.
Then why did you wage war tp them, Shlomo?

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN YOU COULD
HAVE PREVENTED THIS

>Iraq
Ah ok, nevermind.

Got worried that some actual people got hurt for a minute.

What's with the koala?...

oh.

No, don't!

No one cares when this shit happens in the Middle East. It's expected there

>what do you mean its nothing????

It will get a footnote in the western media, that's it.

10 westerners killed in a Muslim terrorist attack would be a public relations disaster for politicians, 100+ people killed in Iraq can be ignored.

>people

People here want happenings, our substantial experience waiting for happenings tells us that this is not going to be a happening.

>Bagdad
It`s the middle-east, what did you expect?

It's just a normal Muslim day.

The world population is too high. As Muslims are the most violent population of humans, it is logical that they should be a target for population reduction. Cobalt nukes near crossing points from Africa and the Mid-East would help a lot and with their long-lasting radiation levels would be very cost-effective solution.

>news about IS killing muslims thus furthering the narrative that IS #ain'tnomuslimsbruv
>not being exploited as fuck by the MSM

I am fucking glad that 175 of this kind of people died. This was a good thing.

I think it's sad that life is so meaningless there. If you don't feel any empathy for them you're not white.

This

good shit

too bad 176 people didn't die. that would have made it slightly better

>Source: bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36696568
>world-middle-east

Japan always has the best bantz. What the fuck.

Is this the SJW giving up on trying to clean up this place?

Top kek I'm glad he's gone. Im so glad no people died in the attack, we got lucky

Human being is a species of animal. Thank Aristotle for baby's very first lesson in realistic political philosophy.

hi ghost. hows the wheelchair?

oh and...YOUR RIGHT

>Iraq

KYS for wasting everyone's time.
Here is some more breaking news from the future; Someone will be shot tomorrow in Burgerland.

>muslims just blew up a hundred people
>the people posting on an image board are the animals

Go suck Muslim cock somewhere else, faggot.

This is about as news-worthy as 91 niggers gunning each other down in Chicago.

Why don't you go there yourself and spread your love, then?

Niggers in the middles east are not people.

I thought that was common knowledge... but I realize now that I have given humans too much credit.

Go away evil dogger.

Damn, when I first saw this it was 23 dead, then saw a post last night that it was 86, now 126

>Iraq
lol who cares, I got 4th of july weekend shit do care about over some mudslimes dying in the middle east.

>die by the thousands for over a decade because of islam
>keep following islam
Hard to sympathize this way.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

>Iraq
What are you going to tell me next? The sub rose? Crazy stuff!

Say it with me Sup Forums

RELIGION. OF. PIIIIISSSSSSS.

That reminds me, I have to buy a new flag.

>muslims have been killing muslims in the name of islam for 1400 years
>muslims kill some muslims today
so it's nothing

Poop in the toilet

wow this board doesn't have any discussion anymore. it's like Sup Forums migrated over here. Even when reddit is here it's more interesting.

It's past your bedtime. You can have the board back in a few hours.

This.

it's a typical weekend for sandniggers. maybe if they get tired of blowing each other up they'll stop blowing us up

This is (you). Having a good time you newfaggot? Downloading all the top memes? I hear those trollfaces are hillarious. Get some.

Look at the topic, this happens every day, what is there to discuss.

australia youre days of toilet king are over

youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg

It is our problem though. We spend a lot of lives and resources bringing Iraq into our sphere of influence and the more people die, the more they reject us. They already blame Americas role in Syria for the rise of ISIS and are increasingly cooperating with Iran over us. With things like that, our position there is only gonna get worse.

K, bud. Yep total newfag here. In fact, this is my first day. How do I upvote posts?

we stayed for like 10 years, launching rebuilding efforts and patrolling streets, they still asked us to leave...so we did... so it's not our problem anymore, it's not like we fled the mighty iraqi army
there were opinion polls, it was a mutual decision.

this was supposed to stop once the "evil invaders" left, remember?

Do all australians use the same tactics as SJW's or just this fucktard?

their actually mexicans behind proxies

>kill 250 people escaping Fallujah

Media: "Yee haw!!! Look at dem sandniggers scatter and die!!"

>hundreds killed in the inevitable retaliation

Media: "W-w-w-won't someone think of the children!! :-(("

I know no one here gives a shit, but this happens every time those hick assholes in the military murder a bunch of people.

The people killed in this recent attack were Shiites and Christians because they associate them with the cowards in the military who get to hide behind the blast walls of military bases and billions of dollars of high tech military equipment after they massacre countless people. That hatred has to go somewhere, and not everyone gets to hide like a fucking coward. You side with one tribe over another and of course this is what happens, you fucking idiots.

If liberals on the east and west coast let a foreign country's military murder you, you fucking hillbillies in the midwest and south would lynch every liberal you could find, and then you would cut off their heads and put them on youtube.

After the image of a tank being used at Waco people like you murdered more children than died on 9/11 in Oklahoma City. You worship the military like a cult, but you would be doing the same thing those people are doing now. You really think if they weren't Muslim they would just take your shit? You think their being Muslim is really what's making them fight? The Vietnamese fought just as hard and they were atheist.

This retaliation happens every single fucking time. It's been happening for the past 15 years and those fucking pieces of shit in the military keep getting away with their fuck ups and failures. This is what happens when you let hick garbage from towns nobody gives a shit about have control over foreign policy, but as long as liberals get gays married, legalize marijuana, and get women into combat roles to increase gender equality, they'll give you yokels all the new niggers you can lynch for multiple generations.

Makes sense.

it really does doesnt it?

>anti-war script number 345