Why did men decide to stop liking real (i.e. thick) women and decide to like caked up 12 year old boy bodies?

Why did men decide to stop liking real (i.e. thick) women and decide to like caked up 12 year old boy bodies?

Don't blame feminism.

>Posting Anzu here

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

Salvia officinalis
Salvia officinalis

people dont decide what gives them a boner. what the fuck are you talking about?

I want to marry Anzu

Women now are men?

Right is metaphorically better.

Looks like another anzu thread, boys.

Calling german bro and the others

stop degrading our national treasure anzu

You are the cancer killing Sup Forums

And I hope the cancer you spread on this board consumes you completely too.

>Don't blame feminism.

Tell me why the sky is blue.

Don't use words.

deal with it

>germans being this jealous of that thin legs and loli body
>germanshitters on Sup Forums are OLD HAGS

not surprising.

Blame anime

Because "real (i.e. thick)" now means morbidly obese.

I can actually used Maxwell's Equations to explain that. I don't need words.

stop posting turkish qts, they belong to btc only

>tfw only 1 Anzu feetpic
Why live.

>caked up 12 year old boys*

How are you faggots still believing this is a girl?

People are overall getting sick of the overweight average female and have started to fetishise skinniness surprisingly. Used to not be a fetish...

>huge difference in breasts

is this still seriously a thing? cmon it's 2016!

I fucking knew it.

>still believing this is a girl?

he doesn't know... I pity your sad excuse of a human being.

Feminine, not slutty.

I would love to shit on her face. I would hold in my shit for a week and eat like crazy. Then when it's time to ruin her, she'll be in her cute makeup and outfit. She'd lie down and I would shit out a massive coil of rich brown shitsausage until it covered her entire cute weeaboo face in a mountain of doodoo. Then I'll tell her to talk with that Mount Doo on her face. Her muffled annoying weeb voice would sound cute under my shit.

Tits or gtfo.

You homosexual fetishists are bizarre.

Fixed your image for you OP.
Only the hair color changed.

>dark spots in her cheeks

oh my god...

Daily reminder that I'd take Anzu over any fucking Jordan Baker or Daisy Buchanaan any day of the week and you would too if you weren't such a brow beaten cucked out loser.

MORE

do your homework americuck

It's actually flipped. Men are now women, women died out

left is still better, though.

is that the point?

> t. Assfractured fat tumblrina looking for bantz so she can make post about how triggered we made her

Anzu proves that men are better at everything, Including being women.

Anzu is female

Honestly, fat positivity.

They just tried so hard to redefine male sexuality that the reality of men went the other way, we become completely repulsed by it we began looking for the absolute opposite. They just tried too hard to lower men's standards without touching their own for themselves, it became too unfair that all men are expected to be buff gym goers.

The sexual revolution just put men off too hard. Then again, maybe that was the point? Without counting migrants, rape and sexual assault is at an all time low. Fertility rates are low.

>Audrey will never wank you off with her white gloves

>No tits
>No tit pics
>Lanky little boy body
>Unhealthy obsession with weeaboo faggotry
>Rules and shit

Homework done. It's a fucking man. Do you even Admiral Ackbar?

This entire thread is amazing

Anzu a cute and much happier living the dream than any of you bitter fags here lmao

lots of women cosplay as her though, you could try that

Bitches like her will be destroyed during Turkish civil war.

And nothing of value will be lost.

What more proof do you gayfags need she's a girl?

Documentary evidence, right there.

just think
a 100 years ago that feminine bitch boy would have had a shitty life where no one respected or cared about him simply because he was weak and not a real man

but nowdays he can easily become famous and earn easy money simply by dressing up in cute anime outfits for losers over the internet.

the future is so bright

Nice photoshop.

Scientifically proven that all men lust for prepubescent girls. A trap is the closest we can come to this without committing any crimes.

I know. The only thing you have is losing value, it's allright to be insecure :^)

>the future is so bright

I agree with everything you said up until this point.

You do know that traps can now openly serve in the Military too, right? We're going to have femboys fight ISIS... is that not retarded?

I'm sure she has that same spotless complexion and healthy radioactive glow in real life, too.

Nobody could mimic the beauty and perfection of Audrey.

She does

I would take Anzu in a heartbeat she would satisfy my anime fetishes.

>12 year old boy bodies

OK, so men are wired to like women that are healthy and attractive but "beneath" them socially and physically. This is the paternal instinct to have your shit together in comparison to your mate who looks to you for strength and leadership. However men also don't want a literal weak child of a woman who can't take care of herself at all or is mentally feeble. She needs to be dominant and powerful compared to other females. This is natures way of pairing people off appropriately.

So, 50-100 years ago you have men who are say a 7-10 on the dominant scale with women who are more submissive than them but still solid, strong, vibrant women with a large amount of pride and self-respect and adultness. Lets say a 5-6.

Flash forward to the modern man-child who can barely scrape together a 3 in social dominance and women who are more empowered than ever and tend to always trump the average man socially at 5+. What is to be done when such a shift occurs? Well, go for a literal child/trap that is basically functionally useless and only exists as a living doll that you can cum inside.

Well you can't have it all can you.

I wanna tap Cleopatra VII's ass all night long while Julius Caesar watches and learns with Marvin Gaye and his band providing the mood on the surface of planet Gliese 581g, but I guess that's probably not gonna happen either.

petite bodies where also liked back than, look at audrey hepburn for example

Anzu male confirmed

Autistic effeminate permavirgin obese ugly manchildren who watch anime are not real men

SAGED AND REPORTED

Skinny > "le thicc!!!!" (aka fat)

>le women all used to be thick meme
If you consider Marilyn Monroe 'thick' then sure, I guess. She was heavier than the average, then.

Audrey Hepburn weighed 126 pounds.

This weighs 90. There's no comparison. I understand why men liked Hepburn.

They're both cute
I don't see a problem

>I don't know any girls my age

This is common expression with girls that feel like they look like boys when they aren't done up.

Can I have a Turk qt?

Implying women aren't fucking fat now? FOH

Why faggots here try to push "all qt girl are traps" meme?

what the hell

someone send it something to eat

The hands don't lie. trap confirmed.

>90
I must piledrive her

You guys realize Anzu probably has brown eyes under those ridiculous contacts she's always wearing.

>liking a woman with eyes that aren't blue or green
A turk is a turk.

Fucking feed it something it's dying, look at that fucking face!

>Closet pedo confirmed
Okay Savile we all know it's you possessing people from beyond the grave you great nonce, stop drooling over the kiddies; play time is over.
No attention whores do that you thick shit, and you know what it works and white knights flock to their aid. Red pilled women don't give the slightest fuckeroo about such trivial aesthetic shit.
So just sit there with a billion tabs open so you can have the last word, k?
>feelsgoodman.jpg

You need a psychiatrist m8

take him and the rest of these anzu degenerates with you based hospital man

What's wrong with 12 yo boy bodies?

This pic helps hide her weird, fat fucking cheeks. She's actually almost attractive here.

Audrey in her prime was objectively perfect.

Wow, I can agree with a leaf for once.

make women great again

>anime is a psyop to precondition the goyim into accepting aliens when they are announced to exist

>implying they need a pysop
Fuck if aliens were real I would be race mixing with one this very second.

>What's wrong with 12 yo boy bodies?

They're not feminine?

based

what's so based about that shill kike?

I want to know which part of my brain that finds this to be so appealing.

thx for the rare squad

how old is the woman on the left and from what country is she? anzu is like 18/19 and she was born in a country with different eating habits.

This is pretty bad b8 tbqh desu famalampai

>shit fetish
american german detected

little over a century ago men would take 12 year olds as brides and make many white babies with them. feminists banned this practice under the guise of protecting children from mean old pedophiles

>

I still like thick women. This reeks of you only hanging out with people who buy into the "waifs are sexy meme" that the hollywood jews ram down normie throats.

Please take your normal and undercover Anzu threads to either or . This is Sup Forums, not your trap waifu worshipping board.

Literally everyone on Sup Forums fatshames.

It's hard not to surmise that Sup Forums hates real (i.e. thick) women.

This thread is pathetic.

post real women.

ugh, flabby

>Why did men decide to stop liking real (i.e. thick) women and decide to like caked up 12 year old boy bodies?
>"""""men"""""
It's only anime virgins on Sup Forums who like this anzu whore.