Australia is now fag paradise

Labor won, get ready to embrace all the degeneracy that's about to hit you full force.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtvIO6jNKco
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/victoria-a-greens-powerhouse-di-natale/news-story/8420420ee5e42eba2ec6022cc548c36d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this now a real trend in the Anglo-Sphere, or are these people just some outskirts of society? Im asking, because europe is copying the trends of the anglo-countries.

We just had election for the new australian party of 2016 most of the seats won are by labour which is left wing democratic party. They have a "safe school" program which indoctrinates young children that being homosexual, gender fluid, pansexual, transexual is all normal. Children will also people exposed to a new kind of sex education program that will probably go into detail about hormone treatment for gender fluid children.

It's both. It's a trend to be accepting of gays and give them their own spaces, but there are also not that many gays and straight people mostly do it to give themselves a pat on the back. I know a lot of gay people who don't like this kind of stuff because it feels like coddling and they find it very patronizing. Those people are out in the work force and older, though. It seems to be mostly younger college students who embrace this kind of stuff.

That safe schools program is fucking disgusting and scary that the media seemed to be okay with it.

Every straight parent who heard about what they were saying to their children demanded it be stopped, something the media barely touched on. They just implied is was old white politicians over reacting.

why are they all fucking fat?

Christ. We dont have things like that here in GErmany. I´m not sure, if this would be the final fall og the politics in my country, or the last upfuck, which would let the a rain of our right wing parties.

This is sick and needs to get purged.

fuck you! I thought about moving to australia before we turn into germanistan and now this shit. Only options left: switzerland and new zealand.

Thanks for nothing!

Pardon my grammar. Kind of drunk.

>implying our muslim overlords would allow this kind of degeneracy

I don't care. I just want society to shut up about this shit already. It's not important. Only reason i got married was because my wife was pregnant and i wanted to bring up the child in a good home. Gays don't have this problem. Marriage for them is purely selfish. But still whatever, let them marry if it shuts everyone up. I'm sure it won't they'll find something else to whinge about

The turks are leaving Germany. Stay at least to vote for our glorious Perty-Desu in 2017, before youll leave the Vaterland.

Isn't the voting gonna be finished counting on Tuesday and all the postal votes as well

Am I missing something or is OP retarded?

how can you say this is not important, this is the future generation of Australia you are talking about in 10-20 years, everyone is going to be emasculated and homosexual, while the africans and muslims will keep taking over Australia and these neo australian fags will keep supporting them.

I know you might think its unreal and will likely happen but all you need to do is look at the USA and europe, its already happened there.

i will - i still have some hope left but if this Angela M. from Berlin gets reelected its over.

Does this mean the boats will start again?

>we will celebrate our differences
>by all looking the fucking same

yes, nobody is going to stop the boats.

Come be a burger in the rural south, texas, or midwest. Trust me, its the last bastion of conservatism.

kek shut the fuck up the only way you retards can escape this shit is by moving to some sharia country like saudi arabia but you wont because muh brown people

>>Labor won

No one has won yet.

The world's is fucked. Nothing i can do about it except do my best to raise my daughter with the tools she needs to survive the leftist shitstorm.

always coloured hair and thick rimmed glasses.

What's fucking ridiculous is how left wing ideology is what is viewed as simply "correct", and that any other viewpoint is not acceptable.

I dare any of you to go to a University and say you disagree with gay marriage.

The only one person I've confided that fact with at my uni is, funnily enough, a Muslim girl who is soft-spoken but also holds my viewpoint (albeit, we have it for different reasons!)

She brags how she can openly hold that view, yet if I said it, I'd be kicked out of the uni.

Fucking stupid. I'm not even Christian, I'm atheist, there's just something different about a male-female relationship f.am. This is just degeneracy.

Heck I don't like Bernardi that much but I absolutely agree with him. There's no logical reason to deny polygamy or incest if you're going to allow gay marriage.

There's definitely something you can do about it, kill leftists, even if they are your "friends" or coworkers. It's coming to the point where that may be the only viable solution.

> Labor won

Wut

I'm sending my kids to a Catholic school so they don't suffer at the hands of this degeneracy.

My dad works for the AEC. He says Labor won.

good goyim, give me your hard earned shekels

t. """""catholic""""" school teacher

>I'm sending my kids to a Catholic school so they don't suffer at the hands of this degeneracy.
My daughter goes to a Catholic school, they had a big drama with two lezos wanting to go to the ball.

The school caved in. It's an all girls suit and one of them came in a fucking suit.

You'd hope so wouldn't you senpai, but doesn't work out that way.

Labor, left wing? Get outta here, they're centre left at most.

I just don't understand what courses people are doing where it's so important to talk about this garbage. Like the reason you go to university is to be educated in a profession. Unless the profession you're going into is politics which is a small percentage i don't see why so many people care. As a married man i can attest to how unimportant marriage is. It doesn't change anything. If you really really need marriage to justify your relationship, you're probably in denial about how strong your connection is.

>all girls suit
all girls school * tired af

I must say, that if neither party can form a government with the independents, Turnbull will have to visit the GG and request a second election.

The magic number is 76

Safe schools is in the process of getting canned
The creator of it got fired after they were outed as a literal communist

That's disappointing.

>Catholic school
kek you do realize pic related is literally rewriting the catholics view on homos right?

Postal votes go overwhelmingly Coalition. Malcolm will have a 1 seat majority or Katter will be a bro.

What the shit is the "t." for? I've been seeing that more often.

>International Day Against Homophobia And Transphobia
>IDAHOT

>literally just started browsing yesterday

Yes.

They're freaking out because they think labor has won. Worst case scenario is a hung parliament, by election night it was 73-68 or some shit like that.

Now bearing in mind, if they do win, then yes. We're fucked. Safe schools is literally the dumbest fucking shit labor has introduced yet and it all comes from a marxist called Roz Ward.

Yes I'm serious. Our government is now taking advice from a marxist, who also got her information on gender theory thesis' from a fucking pedophile rapist.

Fuck. Labor. youtube.com/watch?v=vtvIO6jNKco

Not on my watch

>mfw they literally tried to hide it from parents and the reaction was like they were scared they'd been caught out when parents started to find out

Holy shit can you even imagine some 8 year old coming home one day and telling you about transsexuals and "genderqueer" "pansexual"? I'm honestly shocked there wasn't more outrage

What is her argument against halal? Is it purely islam = bad or is she going the animal rights angle (which for some reason not even animal rights groups do)?

Japn ahoudk get its million of single men and mobileise and invade Australia i wouldt mij Australian anal sex

If gender is a fluid scale and not binary then why are lesbians and gays separated into binary extremes? At which point in the scale is a man not consisted the same gender as the man he's with and therefore not gay? Also if there's no binary then why is there a preference literally called BIsexual?

More like I've been here since the first iteration of /new/ but feel free to be a faggot.

Its huge here in new england. I cant get away from these damn candy colored fatties. The vast majority are kids. Everyone here in pilgrim town has anglo blood so maybe thats it

>What's fucking ridiculous is how left wing ideology is what is viewed as simply "correct", and that any other viewpoint is not acceptable.

From my experience at university, this is absolutely true, and it's actually very dangerous in academic discourse let alone in general society. We can argue the merits of alternate viewpoints, but at university, the conservative view is completely silenced from what I've seen. Multiculturalism is something to be embraced - assumed to just be right - without even bothering to bring up the arguments from a right-wring perspective to argue against. University is supposed to help people develop critical thinking skills; this is something they will often champion, especially when completing a generalist degree that gives you few skills applicable to a specific field. I can't imagine how you would be treated in some classrooms if you dared offer up an opinion that strayed from the leftist groupthink. "Sir, can we really empathise with the plight of homosexuals and rally against homophobia, can we really be such ardent supporters of radical feminism, while simultaneously integrating Islam into the cultural fabric of Australia?" You'd be thrown out. Probably expelled.

I took a sociology class. I put in zero effort but got an HD. How? My essays were all leftist, SJW garbage. Just skimmed the actual material, but from listening to the lecturer, I got the gist of what they wanted. Everyone who wasn't a straight white man had been wronged by the straight white man.

I imagine if I put in the same amount of effort but from the opposite side of the fence, I would have failed the unit.

>Libs sold Japanese iron during WW2 which they used to create bombs, and attacked Darwin with
>Let USA keep millitary surveillance technology instead of asking for our own, which Kim Beazley ended up having to use ASIO to steal in order to get
>Tough on defence
>Implying the Liberal Party will ever do a better job

>What the shit is the "t." for?

Finnish for "with regards", i.e.. who said something

Why are you guys voting for it if you know it will screw your country over?

Stay in germany and fight the good fight, kraut!

Im glad I dont live in Brissy, Melbourne or Sydney. Even though they have Krispy Kremes there, it's just not worth it.

sorry but switzers hate us

this is absolutely correct, the status quo of universities seems to be left wing dogma

I did take an indigenous law unit where the UC encouraged us to critique. One of the essays topics was on the legality of the stolen generation and I disagreed entirely with her in that the government had the power to enact such policy, despite its ill effects. She actually ended up HDing me, but critiquing my work.

I realised I dodged a bullet though, she's probably the only academic at the uni that isn't affected by her own worldview.

I've never done another unit where I can do that. Just pander along with the line.

>safe schoos
>labor will actually fund this garbage
>vic premier pledged to continue funding it regardless
good video on it for youse foreign cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=vtvIO6jNKco

I just thought of something. In 10-20 years when science has turned them smooth down there, we'll be the only ones able to survive and repopulate mmhm

Not to mention that according to the commies, the "sleepers" are the first to bitch and whine, therefore the first to go. They were incubated in this system to be radical, delusional activists. We really do have the upper hand mentally and physically.

To think Victoria was once considered the jewel in the crown of Australian conservatism

this is it Sup Forums the nu-men in the greens are raising a nation of cucks

truly cultural marxism at its finest

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/victoria-a-greens-powerhouse-di-natale/news-story/8420420ee5e42eba2ec6022cc548c36d
kek

Things have come a long way. I remember my first sex ed, when I was about 11 or 12, was just watching a VHS of a woman giving birth. And then later in high school we put condom on bananas. And I remember my health teacher, this old dude, trying to draw a diagram of a vagina on the whiteboard and he was fucking red in the face.

made it 10 seconds.

the redpills start getting dispensed 20 seconds in leaf

>Asking boys if they have a girlfriend rather than a girlfriend or boyfriend

Probably not a good idea to go around asking some blokes if they have a boyfriend.

I dont want to be rude, but the anglos are really crazy. People of England, which arent from London, getting threaded like down syndrom people in Germany, because we imagine all of them like the guys in the picture and they are apparently ...."special".

just see their teeth, no one übermensch is like that

>ok japan

Fucking rainbow hair twats.

What their immigration policy?

open borders.

Once, I envied the West, now you couldn't pay me to live there.

Was soros involved ?

Good. We don't want you here, mate.

Are there lots of serbijan / Slav cuties in your country ?

that ain't no Fags, these are all dykes, well except maybe for chinky-chadpants and betanose-piercing in the back

Very true, I had a couple of experiences with this in my accounting degree.

First was some BS group work class, there was some debate about 'women's glass ceiling' and someone brought up the """pay gap""", some asian guy correctly says that that's actually a misrepresentation as men have higher paying jobs like CEO etc and then some vile feminist bitch literally says that's bullshit and tells the guy to shutup, the teacher says nothing and lots of people agree with her and some vile feminist circlejerk ensues. """"Women"""" like that are fucking vile, just the way they act, I'd rather be gay than be with a woman like that. It's hard to explain but it makes me shudder from the ignorance they spew and how they won't even think to consider another opinion from the one they've been brainwashed to think. That and how masculine and loud they act.

I also had some theory class and got a distinction just by spewing feminist garbage on the essay in the exam

this is literally just marxism disguised as anti bullying.

one of the head people from this shit (how??) said they want to replace the australian flag with a red flag. should be fucking executed traitorous fuck.

I don't really know

But there shouldn't be much more of an angle than "why the fuck do we need to pay cunts money to get a label on some food so some foreign cunts feel better about eating it"

I've only ever met one Muslim that checked for the certification.
I don't know if all the other ones were "moderate" (like a Jewish grandpa that celebrates Christmas) or just taqiya

>tfw Tasmanian

as soon as I start seeing muslim cunts around where I live I'm committing suicide.

As soon as they have some bullshit reason to live near me, I'm fucking done.

We need to buy out Tasmania and make it the "No Muslims Club"

hmm my dad was telling of when he was young in the 50's they would beat up these fucking fags until they were fucking bleeding and couldn't move now they parade them like fucking war heroes.Disgusting.

what the fuck is that hairstyle? is that the go-to makeover for insecure hideous people?

>strayan : oi cme're ya fobpocket
>judge: oi ya wir combin at 'm loike a knodhobbit, cayse dehsmissed

good thing the world isn't as barbaric as it was then

Oh yes good thing we get fucked by everyone else and can't say shit about it.