Tfw christcucks try to argue against gay marriage without using religion as their argument and can't come up with...

>tfw christcucks try to argue against gay marriage without using religion as their argument and can't come up with anything else

gay is literally not natural

>if ids nod nadural ids bad xDDD

not in itself but the consequences can be bad

what are the consequences? apart from hurting your fee fees

like what kind of consequences?

In Germany, married couples have to pay less taxes than unmarried. This was created with the idea to make it easier for young people to finance having children.
Why should gay couples, most of whome will never have any children, get the same tax cuts?

>Why should gay couples, most of whome will never have any children
Ever heard of adoptions?

De Tocqueville

being attracted to the same sex is not natural and is more of a sexual fetish

I doubt that that a significant percentage of gay couples adopt kids

>is not natural and is more of a sexual fetish
Go on

Religion is a subjective thing. The goal of any gay-marriage law should be to make the legal side of it as simple for gay couples and leave the ceremony to churches.

We have the issue (from my pov) that a priest can't choose to only marry straight couples officially. I'm sure there's some biasing being done internally but that kind of religious freedom transgression is a problem. You wouldn't force a Muslim to marry a Jewish couple.

I think mos of the opposition putting gay marriage into law are with people perceiving this situation to be inevitable. But if you're gonna take on a legal duty such as marriage you should probably understand that it's not all rosy.

Yesterday we had our church election. I voted to get politics out of the church.
It's a fair point. There shouldn't be any economic benefits to marriage. You should use other metrics. Plenty of good parents here never get married.

If everyone becomes gay, there will be no society left. gays shouldn't be treated as subhumans but shouldn't be treated as normal too

It literally is.

the point of a man and a woman loving each others is to reproduce so the human specie can survive. 2 men or 2 women can't reproduce together thus their attraction to each others roots in their appearance and sex

>Ever heard of adoptions?
Yeah, they either raise complete fuckups that commit suicide by the age of 25 or rape their "sweethearts" mercillessly with their blue oyster bar friends.

fuck faggots.

hetero normally commit the most rapes

Both of you should get some fucking statistics.

Fags would probably undergo a government-sanctioned utilisation at first sign of the disease if it was be the other way around you retard.
Normal people are more than 99% of the world population, even if only 1% of them were rapists that's still more than faggots which more than half are not only faggots but also paedophile/rapists

The issue becomes that gay parents can't have children, which leads to adopting. This can be fine if they adopted a normal child from their country.

However it ends up becoming they adopt some autistic kid who is a massive drain on society, or they adopt a pack of african kids because my fee fees. Which then leads to them becoming an open border activist,etc.

Iirc that's a woman cosplaying as a trap.

Yes yes, get on with it already, Janauzscki, tell us how this loops around to "cultural Marxism Jews globalist leftish Soviet Union gommunism MUH HUNDRED GROILLION KURWA!!"

Hardly anything we do is natural anymore though.

>w-w-would p-p-probably
just shut up and go back begging germany for money

butthurt faggots lmao.

>cultural Marxism Jews globalist leftish Soviet Union gommunism MUH HUNDRED GROILLION KURWA!!"
Sorry man, you clearly mistaken me for your Sup Forumsedditor friends. Everyone measures with their own stick i guess.

>>w-w-would p-p-probably
No idea what you tried to imply.
>just shut up and go back begging germany for money
Solid argument there, you forgot to post some motivational quote from a faggot celebrity that claims fags a good boys dey dindu nuffinz

Who gives a shit
Let the fags get married if they want
Won't be long until the realize that getting married is SHIIIIT

>butthurt faggots lmao.
yeah and solid argument there.

>No idea what you tried to imply.
You really are stupid are you?
>would probably
Would probably as in "i have no fucking sources or facts i just THINK it would happen."
Like this, there's a probability that you have an high iq. I don't know if you do. But i highly doubt it

>you forgot to post some motivational quote from a faggot celebrity that claims fags a good boys dey dindu nuffinz
Nice memes ma man, really. Stop. stop browsing reddit for a moment.

Because it's gay.

This. Faggots are homosexuals.

God damn I just want to marry some dude who likes my butt, IVF a couple of babies and live in peace. Fuck the community and everything about it is political as shit here.

You showing that shit to my throat get it? Just dont act gay around other people and effect little kids with your shit

Shoving you piece of shti. I would rather be gay than with a nigger though and im straight.

Because gay marriage is so 2016. Straight marriage is new thing

Moon America go home.

Marriage isn't natural, prescription glasses aren't natural, Sup Forums isn't natural, the French Republic isn't natural, also there is plenty of gay sex in nature.

Rape is natural
Rape is not allowed
Arguments from nature are retarded

you could go no step on snek but then you'd be arguing for the abolition of state recognition of marriage and that's not what the left wants

Let's not single out the left for not want the complete abolition of state sanctioned marriage. no party, that I know of, left or right has campaigned on this position.

I'm all for it. But it's just impractical since marriage is so entrenched.

not even exclusively in culture either
marriage relations affect laws from
>immigration
>transfer of debt
>inheritance
>being their guardian in medical decisions
>taxation
etc etc

it can't really go anywhere until there's a commitment to change the language of a huge amount of legislation

this and this, trips confirm.

Then only couples with children should pay less, including gay couples of course.

>talk about a religious act without using religion
go put some omg so kawaii socks on your man legs faggot

It's a chemical imbalance in the brain.
It's ok as long as we can't fix it though.

ever heard of sodom and gomorrah?
homosexuals were abused and molested as children that's why they're gay.
cancer is natural as well. just because something is "natural" doesn't make it good

Well this is just incorrect.