Why the frak is there no Battlestar Galactica thread?

Why the frak is there no Battlestar Galactica thread?
I demand a Battlestar Galactica thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scar_(Battlestar_Galactica)
youtube.com/watch?v=so10dKbhorI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What I don't get, where did the cavemen humans on the new Earth come from?
Because they originated from another planet Earth.

It is really gross when he takes off his eye patch

>God Did It: The Show
What a piece of shit.

>the shitty fucking reboot
>implying I'm not actively going through the original series even at this moment
>oh you kids, you so silly

being a fan of sci-fi shows i was excited over this reboot but after watching several episodes it was excruciatingly obvious that the writers of the reboot bsg are not sci-fi writers but are former writers from telenovela soap operas.

i despise network executives and producers and directors and writers and faggots who try to entice more girls and women into watching their shows by getting writers to write telenovela soap opera style stories and scripts.

The writing is dreadful; the miniseries was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the character instead said he was going to "look for some Cylons."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Ronald Moore's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Battlestar Galactica by the same George Lucas. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Battlestar at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Star Wars." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Battlestar Galactica" you are, in fact, trained to watch The Force Awakens.

>pretending to like the original in order to get some jaded veteran points on Sup Forums
What makes people do dumb things like this?

BEARS
BEETS

Because of the incredibly stupid and shitty ending

I appreciate the fact that Ron Moore criticized Voyager for almost immediately abandoning its full of potential premise, and for him at least trying to explore that potential with BSG, but he didn't get that much mileage out of it either really, and rather quickly ran out of ideas.

NO. NOT NOW. NOT EVER. DO YOU HEAR ME. I WILL USE EVERY CANON, EVERY BOMB, EVERY BULLET, EVERY WEAPON I HAVE DOWN TO MY OWN EYE TEETH TO END YOU. I SWEAR IT. I'M COMING FOR ALL OF YOU!

>original
>good

Off to the airlock with you!

Shame they completely ruined it with the religion nonsense that turned out to be real.

Guys, I need to remember an episode because I want to watch it again.

>They have to stay somewhere for a while to get a resource
>The pilots have to watch the area from Cylon fighters
>Cylon fighters can't upload their consciousness back to the mothership
>There is a specific one they have a nickname for

I haven't watched the show in like 8 years and literally forgot most of it but that episode stuck with me out of all of them. Would like to give it a rewatch first and maybe go back and watch the show again.

there must some way outta here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scar_(Battlestar_Galactica)
?

Scar
it was shit desu

Of course it was, it was a bottle episode

youtube.com/watch?v=so10dKbhorI

Can't beat Lorne Greene.