DUDE EDGY DOCTOR WHO SOLVES LE CASE 5 MINS BEFORE EPISODE ENDS LMAO

DUDE EDGY DOCTOR WHO SOLVES LE CASE 5 MINS BEFORE EPISODE ENDS LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
vimeo.com/11573389
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that one time it actually was lupus

My cousin was on the production team for house. Shes unemployed now. Still.

>that moment when someone says some bullshit but it unlocks the secret and he runs over and cures the patient then the jewess complains because he didn't do it right but she really wanted the dick but they don't really work because he loves the beta reddit doctor more

House isn't funny

Nice blog post faggot.

House used to be a meme.

hey thanks, im trying really hard to hide the fact that im a nufag...

who's the beta reddit doctor?

was it the autistic girl? the pig ugly asian trog? the forgettable "hot" doctor? cameron? 13?

the cancer doctor

Fucking newfags

This, along with LOST, was Sup Forums's show last decade.

wilson?

I stopped watching after he left rehab or whatever, the show really took a dive after season 4 imo

Doesn't make it good. Tv literally has walking dead generals. And big brother generals.

I used to watch 2-3 ongoing shows at any given time, what went wrong..

House was great. Yea, it was a procedural, and sometimes you'd get bored of the fucking patient of the week stuff but the actual show within the show (that is the main stuff between the main characters that ran throughout the seasons) was fucking amazing and house is a great character
it's also really funny at times, some lines are great

also house and wilson is the best bromance

"this vexes me" always gets me
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
listening to this right now

How did they get so choreographed for karaoke?

vimeo.com/11573389

>"Ooga Booga where the white women at?"
What did he mean by this?

what a perky little tush

I did a House marathon last year, expecting I would consider suicide by season 3 because of how procedural it is, but surprisingly I never got bored of it.

>the life of a pleb
I envy you tbqh

Say what you want Hugh Laurie is top class.

I wonder how many times he intentionally ruined the take.

to be honest, the bite serum doesn't work either. all hope is lost, then wilson will tell house about his night in Tijuana with the ladyboy and house will figure out that he needs the stupid medicine to be injected with ladyboy pheroromones. or something like that

>THERE'S A MOUSE EAR GROWING OUT OF MY THIGH WHAT DOES IT MEAN DOCTOR
>*ominous music*
>that it's not meningitis
>*cut to black*

>wilson:hey house, let me tell you about that poker game i had last night and how i won
>house: i don't ca

[intense stare]

>house to the team: prepare another cure, i figured that out

DUDE LUPUS LMAO

they really did become aware of it, if you notice at some point it becomes a punch line in the show
on the 8th season 1st episode house even says something to the effect of "this time it might actually BE lupus"

>le formulaic is bad meme
Kill yourselves.

>tfw no jewish mommy

>implying House is about the cases

I don't take anyone who whines about the formulaic nature of the episodes seriously. The show is good because of the characters and their interactions. The cases are usually on the same level of importance as the background music.

I thought it was an interesting show. House is a total cunt and an addict but he is still a deeply hurt person. House and Wilson were good to each other in their own way.

GIMME 5 CCs OF DIAZEPAM STAT

Best fellow coming through.

>Prison episodes were great
>Rehab episodes were great
They have inner continuity and personal real development for House. Then of course, as soon as he set foot in a hospital, continuity goes to shit and back to old formula off we go.

I have to say though, even though I understand why the show is so formulaic cause it works, sometimes the very interactions are formulaic and it pisses me off a lot more
like how many times one of the team members reacts a certain way to the patient's personal life and they're either checking out his house or doing an MRI and they switch between talking about their opinions on personal stuff and diagnosing him or whatever
how many times they have been talking about something, arguing in the glass room then they start choking blood in the MRI or they get paralyzed or when they're about to have to answer an uncomfortable person to their partner they instead say "OH LOOK AT THAT ON HIS BRAIN WHAT IS THAT IS IT A TUMOR? NOW I DON'T HAVE TO REPLY TO YOU ABOUT WHY I WORE THAT SKIRT YESTERDAY CAUSE IT'S TOTALLY NORMAL TO GET ON MY CASE LIKE THAT AS IF I HIRED A PSYCHOLOGIST TO FOLLOW ME AROUND"

sup' killer

>Rober Chase, M.D.
>Dead nigger dictator storage

Now this is kino

The character interactions were the good parts. If you actually watch procedural shows for the procedural stuff you're a fucking idiot.

>1st attempt at treatment fails
>2nd attempt at treatment looks like it succeeds but it ends up failing
>House gets the idea for the third and successful treatment from an off the cuff remark from a secondary character

I cant remember what episode this was, anyone help me out?

I would say about 10% of the episodes are solved at the beginning, and its about finding some inhumane treatment which wouldnt fucking work irl.

Also, stop using "Edgy". House was a bastard or dick, often using the misfortune of others to his cruel social games.

Calling everything edgy makes edgy meaningless.

>patient hospitalized, lying in bed
>doctors arguing what's going on with him
>patient suddenly starts puking blood/screaming/shitting like he's about to die
>*insert commercial break*
>patient is under control, meeting with the whole crew of doctors in the room
>House comes in and throws quips around until he proposes some ridiculous controverse treatment
>"no no House you're a drugged up madman!"
>turns out he was right all the time

and throw in some episodes every now and then where the actual characters are in life danger and boom wow amazing show guys, go make 53 seasons

it's a patient of the week medical procedural. episode ends when the patient is discharged. what's the problem?

t. fanboy