Are they trying too hard?

are they trying too hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Es71-YkPoTc
youtu.be/stfnN2qPOv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you better get used to it, they're gonna keep it up for the next 8 years

right past the nose and straight to the amygdala

I actually sortof like it. Its a cute show. They are making fun of superhero shows.

And for fucks sake its 330 in the morning and some asshole is running a leafblower

Nobody likes the fucking President you memed into office. Deal with it faggots.

Maybe but it's still a terrible "joke"

>And for fucks sake its 330 in the morning and some asshole is running a leafblower

>tfw i woke up at 4 AM when it was 20 degrees outside and legit heard someone running a lawnmower.

They need to die, user.

>its 330 in the morning and some asshole is running a leafblower
wut

thats how true villains are born

>overly liberal humor is bad
SHIT thats good stuff. Fresh content. Post 4 or 5 threads a day about this with a smug photo of Stephen Colbert.

>muh popular votes

If these liberal faggots actually knew anything about the election system in this country they'd know that it wasn't designed to to appeal to the candidate with the most votes but to give every area, rural and urban, equal weight in votes.

I didn't even vote for Trump but I'm fucking sick and tired of hearing these crybaby sore losers bitch and moan about this

>Post 4 or 5 threads a day about this with a smug photo of Stephen Colbert.

pls, I just wanna banepost

There's going to be a supervillain in my pants if I hear one more liberal talk about the fucking popular voted.

not him, but in my opinion it's a shitty joke because it's so awkwardly shoehorned in, not because it's liberal. imagine if it were the same joke, but instead
>winning the election with money from hostile foreign interests
>loooool hillary is a super villain
see, it sucks.

Beware the Pantshitter!

When he hears the truth, he drops #2, Pantshitteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr, oooooo-weeeee-ooooooooh.

Popular vote matters in each state, because this is the United States of America and the electoral college was created to prevent tyranny of the majority.

Yeah it's crazy that a majority of Americans that didn't vote for this candidate have a problem with him and the fact that he won despite their votes. They should just shut up and fall in line.

You're cool. Wanna hang out IRL some time?

I don't think anyone would want to hang out with a sarcastic disingenuous faggot like you.

go soak your head.

literally hitler

>system has been in place for over 200 years and is perfectly understood by every side going into elections
>MY CANDIDATE DIDN'T WIN SO CHANGE IT

also, majority didn't vote for Hillary, either

No one ever likes the president except for all the racists that were too afraid to hate king obongo because criticising a black man is bigotry. Get over it

It is what it is buddy

The public is an asshole and the Founders understood this fact. This is all part of the checks and balances enacted to prevent urban areas from dictating political life. Read a book you mong.

damn that's gay

When I think of them bitches, young and curvy,
Young stars in an age of Internet legends,
I think about how they is, and they isn’t, they own.

Why did he mean by this.

>BAWWWWWW

goddamn it's so sweet

Remember when the butthurt over GWB made people do better? The jokes were better, the stories were better, the satire was better, everyone just did better. He was a muse for people. Trump is the exact opposite, he's been prez for a month and all of the material is already stale and moldy.

And this shit? The electoral college was NEVER a secret. People fooled themselves into thinking that they had any kind of a hand in the vote. The popular vote was basically a gift made to make us think that we had choice. But it's been there for so long, and they never hid that. People are mad now because they just figured out that the dick in our mouths isn't candy. It's just a dick. Is it right? Should we have a dick in our mouths? I want to say no, but look at how people use a valuable resource of information like the internet: We aren't smarter, we aren't leading richer lives. We're making inside jokes about niggers and showing our asses to each other like apes. We're supposed to make informed decisions about who runs our country?

what is this

>Remember when the butthurt over GWB made people do better? The jokes were better, the stories were better, the satire was better, everyone just did better. He was a muse for people. Trump is the exact opposite, he's been prez for a month and all of the material is already stale and moldy.

That's because Trump makes GWB look like fucking Eisenhower by comparison

Powerless
youtube.com/watch?v=Es71-YkPoTc

Everyone mocks the US for a reason, you're a pedantic pathetic country that can't keep their hands in their own plate and live off fucking with other countries, you deserved pearl harbor and 9/11

It failed and now we have a tyrant in the white house, so good job with that.

>libshits
>turning into supervillians
>instead of just shitposting online and bitching about banning firearms.

Am I behind what's popular nowadays or is OP just posting a literally who show?

>we have a tyrant in the white house

>we have a tyrant in the white house
He's a licker at best.

>And this shit? The electoral college was NEVER a secret. People fooled themselves into thinking that they had any kind of a hand in the vote. The popular vote was basically a gift made to make us think that we had choice. But it's been there for so long, and they never hid that. People are mad now because they just figured out that the dick in our mouths isn't candy. It's just a dick. Is it right? Should we have a dick in our mouths?

What are you even rambling on about? It's still a popular vote, it's just on a state basis to ensure that smaller states also have a say in the election. That's one of the safeguards put in place to stabilise the country as a federation.

>What are you even rambling on about?
Exactly what I said, what don't you understand? The popular vote doesn't decide the president.

Hah, nice one.

Ignoring the rest of my post won't make it go away, sweetie. The popular vote in each state decides the election.

>tfw I just want a funny kape show with no political agenda

>The popular vote in each state decides the election.
Are you talking about every other election but the presidential election, or are you staying on the topic that's being discussed?

Everybody knows that if you take away the illegals who shouldn't even be able to vote but are able to bypass it in lefty states then Trump won the popular vote from real citizens

I see now that I'm discussing the topic with someone of very limited intellect. Do you not understand how the electoral college works, even on the most basic level? In each state, the candidate who wins the popular vote wins the electorate in that state.

If we left it up purely to popular vote, and basically handed the election over to like two or three big cities, we may as well just pick a guy and name him "King for life".

That's not what people mean by "the popular vote" in the context of elections like this (or Bush/Gore). You're just redefining the electoral college and arguing a non-point

Remove the fucking beaners and niggers being bussed around from booth to booth and Trump takes the popular vote too, easily.

I haven't redefined anything. I've pointed out that the system is still based on the popular vote, but on a state-by-state basis. If Americans want to abolish their states they're free to do so, but something tells me most people wouldn't be up for that.

This is a lie whose fucking source is twitter, you're an inbred hick

If the vote came down to Chicago, LA and New York trust me buddy you would not have any say in it If youre skin isnt white you probably wouldnt even be allowed within a 100 mile radius of those cities.

You think the majority of gun owners in this country wouldnt forcefully or lethally push you out of your cities if they no longer had any say on how things are run?

You werent even a spark in your dads eye when Bush first won. Im getting chills because of your 2nd hand embarrassment.

When it comes to trying too hard the kids from Sup Forums are setting a new gold standard. Some people don't support what you support. Get over it.

>If americans want to abolish their states theyre free to do so

Not true actually. Theres some heated debate in constitutional law that once a state joins the Union they forfeit all sovereignty from said Union. The only state that could possibly do it legally is Texas and thats because it was negotiated after the end of the Civial War.

Lol people who didnt vote my way are supervillains XD! Top notch writing.

This line used to effect me and make me think poorly about America before I realized what a stinking shithole the rest of the world was.

What I'm talking about is the opposite of secession, though: abolishing the states as individual entities, i.e. doing away with the federal system and making the country a unitary state. As I mentioned, however, I don't believe that is a very popular idea.

I actually laughed when I heard this. As one of the few people watching the show, it amuses me to see their tears.

At least the libs didn't steal the W keys off the White House computers this time?

Seriously though, winning the majority but still losing the election is a more likely supervillain origin story.

>b-b-b-b-but Clinton
Every fucking time
Get over it already

This picture somes up everything. Literally all this hysteria based on patently false bullshit. But reality was never a strong suit for liberals.

>Trump is now a mastermind tyrant

libshits crack me up

i really like the show, it's fun enough.

Um...actually....

It was created so that the states that made of the union selected the president. Back in the day, it was more common to really feel a true connection and allegiance to your individual states.

Those have to be ironic, right?

>The electoral college was NEVER a secret. People fooled themselves into thinking that they had any kind of a hand in the vote. The popular vote was basically a gift made to make us think that we had choice.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE?

Too bad you're too young to understand that joke.

Back to the show, Alan Tudyk is almost singe-handedly carrying the show, with some help from Hudgens and Funches.

I understood that reference.

It was both reasons, autist.

yeah, tudyk is based. funches is a distant second, but still pretty good. i also like the deadpan secretary, or at least her dynamic with tudyk. hudgens is better than i expected.

The freedom to do so isn't on the table.

I can't get a beat on the secretary.

>Nobody
Maybe not you nor your nu-male tv for brain friends but i think he is pretty damn awesome.

>giving all the power to overpopulated shitholes LA and New York

Its like americans can only think using what the news gives them, didn't obama also lost the popular votes against hilary back then? how come no liberal ever mentions it? oh the tv didn't mention it so they don't know... makes sense.

This post is true but will be ignored.

THE DELEGATES, BARACK

Unless Hillary Clinton or triggered tumblrtards turn into super villains on the show, yes it's just unfunny point scoring.

Then again i have no idea what this show is and presume it's a capeshit show so i will never suffer the indignity of sullying my mind with any more than those two frames of it. So i guess i'm the winner.

Can't tell if ironic or just liberal

So Barack Obama was a Supervillian then?... It's plausible due it's action in north africa, middle east and Ukraine.

Nobel Prize Winners aren't all good people.

GO FUCK YOURSELF ~eloquent argument
she did LMAO
I like Funches angle of being from Atlantis; that will lead to some great humor and it's nice for fantastical racial jokes instead of just the normie ones we're subjected to.

>i vote for democrats in my state
>the democrats win in my state

That's the popular vote. Can you explain how it isn't?

>we have a tyrant
How is a tyrant facing legal challenges?

We need Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and New York City to decide every election. Fuck the rest of the country.

*blocks your path*

>complaining about a joke in some Marvel TV show
>not realizing it's aimed at literal children

yeah, i really hope the atlantean funches angle wasn't restricted to an episode and keeps popping up.

>hey kiddies were gonna pretend the national popular vote matters then pretend to be surprised everytime lol..

Popular vote doesn't matter but it's a stupid joke aimed at children.

>somehow
What the hell is their problem?

It's DC actually

>Hillary
>for peace

Never in her entire life

electoral college was designed to prevent black votes mattering in the south

I know right?

>black scientist

>tyranny of the majority

Trust me, you really don't want things decided by popular vote. You think you do, but you don't.

Pretty much this. These places are the places that win "popular vote." Who knows how many votes are actually legitimate, AND those places are democrat run cesspools, where there are only super wealthy and super poor people. But hey poor people, keep voting Democrat and just keep waiting, they'll deliver eventually!

Kíno as fuck youtu.be/stfnN2qPOv4

>Trust me, you really don't want things decided by popular vote. You think you do, but you don't.
Post-Brexit Britbong here. Can confirm.

>he wanted to stay in the EU

>2017 AD
>Americans still don't understand why their country has United in the title
90% of your landmass doesn't want to be at the whim of some delusional cunts in California.

>EU cuck

nobodycares

Yes having 90% of the population dictated to by hillbillies is a much better proposition.

The truth of the matter is people complain about things when they don't go their way. This is not a left-right issue. Sorry if you don't come to Sup Forums for reasonable thought.