Reminder to vote for Gary Johnson, the only small government fiscal conservative and free market capitalist in the race

Reminder to vote for Gary Johnson, the only small government fiscal conservative and free market capitalist in the race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y
ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck him and his policies. Jill Stein 2016

You mean the fake libertarian?

Hmmm. Doesn't sound too appealing, tbqh.

I'm voting for the candidate most likely to beat the criminal hillary.

>When I say "open", you say "borders"!

>Open!

>Borders!

>Open!

>Borders!

He's a leftist.

What's so bad about open borders?

Hola senior, mi llamo Pedro and I vote left

Libertarianism is a self-defeating ideology. You cannot create a libertarian society by importing people who are not and will never be libertarian.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

>open borders
Okay, Paco.

i used to not have an opinion on this mother fucker, after seeing the dumb shit he said, i could not care any less if he drops dead.

If he's running any less than 400 successful businesses I don't care about his opinions

Essentially you destroy your own workforce by letting people come in, work off the books, then they fuck off back to their own country where cost of living is much lower

Meanwhile the money they make isn't circulating back into your own economy and your own workforce can't find employment so they're on welfare and nobody pays taxes on anything so the treasury is broke.

Open borders == robbing yourself as a country

>Open borders scum

worse than even Hillary. fuck off

>abolishing the Fed
>gold standard
>good ideas
nah faam, if William Weld were on the top of the ticket it'd be a different story

So you aren't voting then?

>Abolishing currency manipulators and putting actual value behind our money again
>A bad thing
Chiam Shekelbergstein pls

>open borders
>not even pro gun
yeah nah fuck off

"You have my gun."

say it with me

open
borders

your implications are patently false. he is for restricted, merit-based legal immigration, and against illegal immigration and granting amnesty to illegals. he is very pro-gun rights and has only entertained the notion of barring violent felons from obtaining gun (but still holds that even people on the no fly list should be able to purchase firearms).

>Rejects Keynesian economics

Can't wait for early voting to start in FL, Johnson/Weld's my choice. Fuck the other two - a criminal and a fucking narcissistic retard.. no thanks!

conservatives have always rejected JM Keynes ideas

welfare.

when you give people free shit for coming here you get shittier people.

>libertarians support welfare

>conservatives

you mean cucks?

Keynesianism is nationalist economic policy

Globalist libertarianism is pure kikery.

>open border libertarian

kek nevermind you are an admitted globalist so of course you don't care about promoting your nation.

Reminder Hillary Shills hoping to split the vote

they might as well support welfare for Tyrone

libertarians support flooding the US with cheap non white labor and outsourcing all our jobs to asia to further lower wages.

Reminder that Keynes was a pro white eugenicist and all the people promoting "libertarianism" were anti white kikes.

why bother lying about his policies?

Johnson: They work the lowest-paying jobs. And they are taking jobs that other Americans don't necessarily want. They're hardworking people who are taking jobs that others don't want. That's the reality.
Q: Would you open the borders and make it easier to immigrate legally?
J: My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.

fuck off. go support the destruction of America somewhere else.

intended for

>lower wages.

So what? People should be paid what the market determines. It's like you guys are pro-labor. Why don't you join a union and vote democrat while you're at it.

>vote for open borders

Brilliant idea.

>oy vey goy you should have a lower standard of living so don't act in your own economic interest by protecting high wages
>you should live like the Chinese in sweatshops because I say so

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y

kys

>muh open borders
Pretending that America is anything but the biggest shill for globalism is ignorance at best, and hypocrisy at worst. Either you'll end up cattle for corporate interests, or you'll end up as cattle completely stripped of your rights. I reluctantly choose the former.

Unfortunately, in the upcoming election America will choose the latter.

I was going to until he jumped on the "hurr Drumpf is rayciss" memewagon

>Open borders
>Supports transgender bathrooms
>Thinks christian bakers should have to bake gay wedding cakes
Vote Gary if you want to suck up to your liberal friends.

Johnson is in bed with the special interest groups and big money bankers. Don't fall for his shit. Trump or nothing.

He's also all about open borders and DUDE WEED LMAO

>Reminder to vote for Gary Johnson, the only small government fiscal conservative and free market capitalist in the race.

he tries to pander to each side too much. for supply side people he said to cut corp tax to 0% lol.

god goys, open your borders

Cant Parry The Gary

Every 3rd party candidate is pushing for open borders and healthcare for the people flooding in.

I want my children to actually have a country, thanks.

"""""""free market capitalist"""""""
ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

Yeah, no.