Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Is grilled cheese degenerate?

I was talking to one of my neighbors a few days ago (a Syrian refugee) and he told me that grilled cheese is completely degenerate.

Is he right? Should I stop eating grilled cheese?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RllWJUvrxEY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What?

It's even better if you put a slice of ham in there.

I'm sorry but that sandwich looks disgusting.

depends on how you make it

if you drench it in butter like americans do then yes

all that fat is fucking shit for you

grilled cheese is delicious, what are you on about

Butter is quite good for you. Plenty of short-chain animal fats carrying important fat-soluable nutrients.

>Is grilled cheese degenerate?

This is cuckchan in a nut shell

Thinly sliced (or minced) onion is really good, too.

Dip that shit into a nice, thick, creamy tomato bisque and you've got a hell of a comfort food.

Grilled cheese with a slice of smoked ham is redpilled.

>neighbors a few days ago (a Syrian refugee)
I hope you at least let him fuck your sister, you bigot

What about living next to a Muslim

Use Texas toast, provolone cheese, and marinara sauce.

Saged and hidden. Get the fuck out of here with your board sliding, Shlomo.

When tomatoes are in season, I always add some slices inside.

Apparently I'm to to try using mustard and ale for some sort of Welsh variant.

I was recently told that using mayo instead of butter yields good results, but I haven't tried it yet.

lol no, he's probably a terrorist

while those vitamins might be good the fat is straight up bad for you

fat consumption is insane in your country, the obesity and diseases shows it

yes you should respect the culture of the Syrian refugees who now reside in your country

it's poor people food from the great depression

>I was talking to one of my neighbors a few days ago (a Syrian refugee)

wew lad cooking mayo? Let us know how it goes...

Overconsumption is the problem. As fats go, butter is pretty choice, and it's great to cook with because of how hot you can get it. Check out the British studies that informed their WWII rationing, for instance.

Aged cheddar
Sautee onions and mushrooms
A slice of ham

You have now made a god tier grilled cheese

flags aren't working on my phone right now, but I can just tell this guy is dutch

>willingly talking to Syrian refugees at any time

What next, you gonna ask him to fuck your wife?

but that's a grilled ham and cheese

Try it and tell me it isn't the way a grilled cheese was meant to be

that's a croque monsieur with mushrooms
and shit cheese

I'd say the consumption of HFCS is a much bigger problem.

I mean, it's really just egg, vinegar and oil... But yeah. I'm a bit skeptical.

So please tell how the fuck am I gonna grill a grilled cheese without butter or oil? And I'm not talking about hash oil you clog wearing fruit bowl.

This is good too although I usually just go with some ketchup on the side for dipping instead of the soup unless im quite hungry.

And I use French's ketchup not Heinz because im a patriot not an American lap dog.

Nigga, you can't have a grilled cheese sandwich with a bunch of other shit thrown in there. That's called a melt.

There are two ingredients for a grilled cheese sandwich:
1) Cheese
2) Grilled

Stop fucking grilled cheese up.

>As fats go, butter is pretty choice,
Nah, olive oil is far better. Animal fats are not that great

>Letting a rapefugee tell you what to eat
>Look at flag

No wonder people think germans are one of the biggest cucks in Europe.

Vichy is killing me on Supreme Leader

I just want to be friends with them again

Also, I think this video is relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=RllWJUvrxEY

Do not do it, it is fucking gross.

lmao you know when you were a world power you guys were known colloquially as buttermouths right?

the dutch would carry butter with them because you couldnt get it in third world countries of the time and they knew the importance of high quality fats in their diets.

you require fat for health

overconsumption is what causes obesity not the type of macro-nutrient consumption

have you ever heard of ketogenic diet?

its a diet based almost entirely on fat consumption and cruciferous vegetable consumption

sugars are whats killing america, look at all the food in the supermarkets

ketogenic diet is what stopped me from being fat and it is 40% fat diet.

Depends what for. But yeah it's hard to go wrong with olive when you need an oil.

Lard is also a great high-heat cooking fat, even though it's, well, literally lard. The taste is awesome as well.

sage
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes user stop eating any foods you liked not to hurt the poor refugee's feelings, Also send your gf for some traditional Germanic ficki ficki

using mayo is great on a grilled cheese.

although dont use that soybean based shit unless you want them tits.

animal fats in general are shit m8

listen up dummy I didnt tell you to not eat grilled cheese without your butter(although it still can be nice without butter)

just that the fats are straight up bad

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. And butter isn't even from bodily fat but rather from milk. Animal products are a very important part of the diet, although you don't necessarily need a lot of them.

You got it wrong. Their problem is that the put a lot of sugar in everything.
Have you ever heard someone saying "I don't like water" who is not american?

it's called a goddamn croque monsieur (the only french word allowed to come out of my mouth)

If he's muslim he's the degenerate.

His lack of understanding on how delicious some fried bacon in your dish can be is the real degeneracy

listen up dummies sugar is good for you

there is a reason your brain runs on sugar
there is a reason you crave sugars so much
there is a reason your body stores sugars

our body is programmed to love sugars, and it runs the best on sugar too

its just that overconsumption of fats combined with sugar creates these problems

>45 posts in 20 minutes

You fucks will argue about anything, 10/10 troll by me, OP.

wait what?

keto disagrees with you ive lost more fat and feel better on a 40% fat

>1 post by this id

Sugars from fruit.

Want sugar? Eat some fucking berries.

Try with turkey, Dijon mustard, tomato and basil.

If I were you I would do a little more research. Blood glucose levels are undoubtedly important but avoiding fat and eating sugar isn't really thereby justified. Metabolism is more complex than that.

keto is limited

try high carb low fat and you'll ditch the fat too

but if you're anywhere in between its hard

It really is sad.

>sugar is good for you

Like every nutrient, food, drug in the world, it is a matter of quantity. And americans are eating too much sugar

Some (many) are so addicted to sugar that they don't drink water. They even invented some zero calories sweetener for water

But how do you make a toasted tuna and mayo or chicken and mayo without heating it?

Will do, but I tried all sorts of diets

although I fell fine on low carb high fat during the day, the sugar craves were insane

plus when training I felt like shit

Then I tried high carb low fat and I felt great at all times but had no cravings

I've never tried such a thing. The only time I've had a toasted tuna salad sandwich the bread was toasted on its own.

Well, maybe I learned something new today through the magic of Sup Forums.

lmao this is bait telling people to eat dickloads of carbs is terrible for you bratahn. please stop baiting people you are just making them fatter. carbs turn to fat instantly if you dont burn them whereas fat at least has soluble nutrients in them. we only eat annual grasses because our ancestors required them for survival not for modern health benefits.

Talk to your neighbor next week while eating a bacon sandwich

My understanding is that your experience is not unusual at all. I've always been a fan of listening to your cravings and tailoring what you eat to whatever works.

grilled cheese is harram and definitely degenerate

it is the embodiment of western failure

complete with filthy animal fat, cheap, fake bread and of course fried in even more dirty animal fat or chemical waste

Sugar consumption is the problem. When pairing high sugar with high fat, that's when fat becomes dangerous.

Anyone else here just make a grilled cheese sandwich? I'm eating mine now. Pretty sure we all got shilled by the grilled cheese lobby but whatever its pretty good. I used ancient grain bread with one slice kraft single and one slice sharp cheddar. Using sirichia ketchup form dipping (French's)

You haven't lived, mate.

>taking advice from a "refugee"

>bread
>butter
>cheese

Literally nothing of nutritional value

Non-french belgians are fucking degenerate.

my exact reaction

De novo lipogensis, look it up

carbs actually dont turn into bodyfat at all, just very rarely

fats and excess proteins turns into fats more easily

Agreed. I often make tuna salad melts in a similar fashion as grilled cheeses. Shits amazing. Also stay safe, try to come to Canada we have lots of white south Africans

I have a restaurant nearby called Meltz, specializing in 'gourmet grilled cheese' and its fucking great. Quality bread loaded up with all kinds of cheeses and other stuff to make incredible grilled cheese sandwiches. I get one with roasted tomatoes and a bunch of other stuff piled on it and never leave hungry.

It's degenerate because eating them is a symptom of being a manchild.

If you're an adult and you're eating grilled cheese, mac n'cheese, or dinosaur chicken nuggets, you are a degenerate.

Wheat in particular is pretty nutritious as grains go, and has been a nutritional staple throughout history wherever it can be grown effectively. Butter and cheese are basically both milk, another such staple, and cheese in particular gives the opportunity for a degree of fermentation which is good for the gut flora.

>Having a Syrian refugee as a neighbor is completely degenerate.

Fixed

yes like the place in cleveland where if you get a tattoo of a grilled cheese sandwich, they give you a discount

the definition of mongloid imbecility and the food to fuel it

>being a shitskin
>calling something/one degeneret

can't have both bruh

We used to have these in Syria and they were fucking great. I don't know why your Syrian neighbor is talking shit about cheese sandwiches when he eats them himself.

WHY IS EVERYONE RESPONDING TO THIS OBVIOUS SHITPOST WHY IS EVERYONE RESPONDING TO THIS OBVIOUS SHITPOST WHY IS EVERYONE RESPONDING TO THIS OBVIOUS SHITPOST WHY IS EVERYONE RESPONDING TO THIS OBVIOUS SHITPOST WHY IS EVERYONE RESPONDING TO THIS OBVIOUS SHITPOST WHY IS EVERYONE RESPONDING TO THIS OBVIOUS SHITPOST WHY IS EVERYONE RESPONDING TO THIS OBVIOUS SHITPOST WHY IS EVERYONE RESPONDING TO THIS OBVIOUS SHITPOST WHY IS EVERYONE RESPONDING TO THIS OBVIOUS SHITPOST WHY IS EVERYONE RESPONDING TO THIS OBVIOUS SHITPOST WHY IS EVERYONE RESPONDING TO THIS OBVIOUS SHITPOST

>Being an adult means you can't eat what you want

If I want steak, I will eat steak. If I want a Greek salad, I will eat a Greek salad. If I want a grilled cheese, I will eat a grilled cheese.

Wheat is actually pretty shit, man.

Buckwheat, quinoa, amaranth and many other grains/pseudograins are far better for you. Wheat is just cost-effective. You may as well just be eating corn.

Because we like talking about food and /ck/ is a ghost down. You could make just about any thread about food and get 310 replies with 32 omitted images. You just have to risk a ban to make the thread because depending on whether or not anyone talks shit about hot pockets....

Wheat holds its own pretty well against other common ones (e.g. potatoes, which were the caloric food of the underclass during the Industrial Revolution while only the upper class could afford superior wheat).

But I will not decry the alternatives you cited, and I generally play these things by aiming for dietary diversity to pick up on the various strengths.

Any excess of carbs (in the form of citrate) gets shuttled out of the mitochondria and gets funnelled into fatty acid biosynthesis. As soon as that citrate becomes malonyl-CoA, FA synthesis cannot go back. Also eating fats in your diet will expedite this process in order to free up energy carriers and purge the citric acid cycle.

>citric acid cycle=lipogenesis
just look up de novo lipogenesis m8 its not that hard

you can eat whatever you like yes

and you can look however you like

and you can smell however you like

and you can die a fat virgin too

Tomatoes have a season?

Shut the fuck up and read it again, faggot.

If you live where there are seasons, most definitely. Production drops off rapidly when it gets cold an the days get shorter, and then when the frost comes around you realize you should have just tossed the plants on the compost pile a long time ago rather than hopping to eek out a few more tiny little tomatoes.

>listening to a muddy
>Talking to a muddy
>Refugee
Wow this is the hardest bait I've ever seen

wheat and potatoes are shit tier food

especially when they are genetically modified and industrially processed

Degenerate because it's disgusting, yes.

I actually lost 75 lbs eating whatever the fuck I wanted. It's called counting calories and it has never been easier. Fuck, all I need to do is scan a barcode and punch in the number of servings and it automatically tells me how many calories I have left to work with that day. If I do exercise, I punch that in and get more calories to play with.

I also shower every day specifically so I don't smell rank. I am also in a monogamous relationship at this very moment.

Please, do keep projecting, though. It's funny.

Potatoes are indeed disappointing. Too bad they're ridiculously easy to grow and store. But, you know, if you're in it for some easy calories, they'll get 'er done.

And they haven't been much of a GMO target last I checked, so it's pretty easy to grab a sack of them from the store and start your own potato garden even if do nothing more thoughtful than dumping them in some dirt and adding water.

Is cheesemixing degenerate in your grilled cheese?

Aged cheddar with brie is good

>snow nigger thinks melted cheese on buttered toasted bread is disgusting
>eats raw, rotted fish and blood sausage

have to be careful doing something like that. you put the wrong mix of cheeses in and it can easily ruin both.
if I do mix cheeses, I try to use a softer, creamier cheese like gouda with a sharper cheese in smaller amounts, like cheddar.

Thanks Leafbro!

Literally never heard anyone say that

If you have a toaster oven, just throw the sandwich in there for a bit and it's amazing