Roz was a massive slut, every day she was sleeping with a new guy...

Roz was a massive slut, every day she was sleeping with a new guy. Why couldn't she just give Noel what he wanted and have pity sex with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Noel_Shempsky#Vintage_Roz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm literally watching Frasier right now

Also Roz is literally me irl

Same here, garbage man episode desu?

Fuck I'm only a couple of episodes ahead I was watching that while eating dinner

kys noel

Was based Roz ahead of her time? She's pretty slutty even by today's standards.

Noel was a creep who would have started stalking and harrassing Roz if she would have gave him pity sex

So what happens with these two crazy love birds in the extended Frasierverse Roz spin-off series?

Roz becomes the face of BLACKED GMILF's in 2017

>Gilpin married realist painter Christian Vincent on July 31, 1999 at Kelsey Grammer's house.[6] The couple have twins, Stella Mae and Ava Pearl, born by a surrogate mother on May 7, 2004.[7] She is godmother to Frasier co-star Jane Leeves's daughter Isabella, and Leeves is godmother to Peri's daughter Stella. Gilpin and Leeves also have lived near the ocean, next door to each other, in the greater Los Angeles area.[8]

They are literally best friends in real life also

>That picture

YOU JUST KNOW

lmao

>Roz was a massive slut, every day she was sleeping with a new guy. Why couldn't she just give Noel what he wanted and have pity sex with him.
First day in Sup Forums? Women only have sex with the top 20%. That guy was a beta male.

>oh hi, user... jimmy won't be home for another hour... why don't you come in?

Noel was basically the proto-Sup Forumstard

They actually get into an on again off again relationship

frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Noel_Shempsky#Vintage_Roz

Because people get to choose who they want to have sex with.

unless you're an unwanted male

Nope that dosent make any fucking sense. Uggos can still choose not to fuck other Uggos and just because you chose someone you want to bang dosent mean their for some reason obligated to reciprocate.

having the option to abstain is not the same as "having a choice." the point is, unwanted people don't get their pick

If honey boo-boo's mom trys to make you eat her hairy shit laced asshole before shoving your dick into her cavernous putrid fishy cunt, you have the option and choice to say no thank you because you have agency over your own body.

But Noel didn't get to choose

Did you even watch the show?

Just because you choose who your interested in dosent mean their obligated to choose you back. What sort of narcissistic deluded fantasy land so you live in.

based Roz