Polish immigrant in UK here, anyone else who encountered racism?

I moved to UK 4 years ago, because there were no jobs in Poland(I searched for ANY job for 3 years without results).

Here are my experiences with racism in UK

1.Refused being served in small southern town in UK in a family shop. Owner pretended he couldn't understand my words(I wanted to buy home made sandwiches)

2. Refused entry to a restaurant after my accent was heard. Bouncer told me it is closing but did let in English customers.

3.People at work making constant remarks about how Poland never achieved anything and waiting for my reaction.

4.Recruiter sending me my CV back with the words "another dumb Polish gay fuck". I think he wanted to send it to somebody else because he tried to recall the message.
I am thinking if I should sue him.

5. People at work constantly making remarks how I must drink and know criminals because I am Polish.

6. A guy at work whistling to me like I am a dog and saying I will do what he wants because Poles are here to serve servants.
He got disciplinary caution for this.

So anyone else has experiences with racism in UK?

seriously, why did all the poles go to based UK? why not france or germany?

Bump

>seriously, why did all the poles go to based UK? why not france or germany?

English language is easy to learn.

Poles are notorious for their inability to handle banter.

If you can't hack it go back to smelly pooland.

Jesus, another dumb Polish gay fuck post

When they go to Germany it's easier for them to just drive back to Poland in a stolen German car.

>I am thinking if I should sue him.
Course you are, you fucking subhuman

Reported for hate crime.
Enjoy.

>Poles are notorious for their inability to handle banter.
>Hahah I will insult everybody from abroad and say it is funny, they can't handle the banter!
>Immigrant worker says something back or joke about UK
>Instant outrage

Slavs are not white. Therefore Brits have all right to be racist against Poles.

but why is poles having terrible english accents a meme?

>Owner pretended he couldn't understand my words
maybe he couldn't. If he lived in a small town he probably wouldn't get to hear many foreign accents.

>Bouncer told me it is closing but did let in English customers.
maybe the other customers had pre-booked.

>3.People at work making constant remarks about how Poland never achieved anything and waiting for my reaction.
banter. also, it's not really racist to point out that Poland hasn't done much throughout history (apart from get raped by Russia and Germany)

>4.Recruiter sending me my CV back with the words "another dumb Polish gay fuck"
people in HR are dicks? I'm shocked. I'm sure all British job-seekers get treated with dignity and respect.

>5. People at work constantly making remarks how I must drink and know criminals because I am Polish.
more banter

>6. A guy at work whistling to me like I am a dog and saying I will do what he wants because Poles are here to serve servants.
he got disciplined, didn't he?

Remember when 'racism' meant crooked cops taking a black guy into an alley and beating the snot out of him just for being black? Now we have to grovel in apology just because whiny cunts don't get the princess treatment they think they deserve.

Pure racism,nobody complains about Spanish accent of Spanish workers in UK

Poles are kebab tier immigrants with high crime and high welfare use.

Polack in Uk i never had anyproblems a bait

sure it's a meme, look at fawlty towers. probably 40% of the jokes is about manuell's inability to understand him.

Try being less Polish.

If you can't pull that off soon then pack your bags m8.

post more

>If you can't pull that off soon then pack your bags m8.
Can't wait to leave to be honest, UK is depressing as fuck.

Of fuck off! How can a WHITE Briton possibly be racist against a WHITE Polish person?

Poles aren't a race you fucking idiot.

the british are generally cunts, mate, come to aus we need more ((white)) european stock.

>Poles aren't a race you fucking idiot.
Racism can be made against ethnic or national group.

You can stay Pavel

I am serious thinking about this. The weather and food in UK are atrocious and the attitude of people doesn't make it better.

Fellow pole here. You are completely right

>Being shunned into giving up your identity
Fuck off kike

Since when polish is a race?

don't worry m8, we'll make sure that never happens.
ever since they invaded earth as buggers.

>I am thinking if I should sue him.
No fucking clue why you haven't already lol.

People would probably discriminate against you less if your kind weren't filthy fucking liars and thieves. Poland is the Mexico of Europe and you should go back there as soon as possible.

You should not go to live in another country and keep your identity.

You know shit, german is much easier for poles then english.

oh so like wiggers in every mainland city?

Off you fuck then. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Can you take the other three million with you.

this

yes

Plenty of jobs in Poland except they don't pay as well as the richest countries and they require an education

Maybe you should take the hint and fuck off back to Poland.

haahahahahah if you don't like it why not go home?

do you even live in china? wiggers? integrate? literally retarded.

>Plenty of jobs in Poland except they don't pay as well as the richest countries and they require an education
That is wrong, there are only jobs if you have connections.

No it's not.

i was saying they should do it

The UK is mixed as hell.

There are no jobs in Poland, I would die there from hunger.

We purposely make our weather and food shit so cunts like you will fuck off. We keep all the good stuff for ourselves.

I've never experienced racism, and I really do sound Polish. The important thing to remember is that this is their country, it's our job to integrate and become British.

It's why I refused to live in one of the more Eastern European areas in Glasgow. I came to Britain because I wanted to leave Poland, not because I wanted to live in Poland, but with worse weather.

I even told my kids the second they started to learn both Polish and English, "in this house, we speak Polish if you wish. Outside that door, you speak English or you don't speak."

My mother (who is Irish) lived in England for three years. I asked her about it and she called them uppity assholes who hate immigrants. She's been called poor, a job stealer, mick, paddy, and other insults.

Banter m8

Britain is around 87% white.

In Scotland, where I moved to, it's around 96%.

I like poles and all but I can understand the hatred.

British wages have stagnated due to mass immigration and our culture has taken a hit.
I've worked with Slavs in England and eastern Europe, top lads. I'd be a lot happier if they were on long term visas instead of effectively permanently here though. You lot wouldn't be hated if there weren't fucking millions of you here.

No. It's the belief that some races is better than others.

Any race can be a Pole

She's fucking Irish, everything people said about her is true. It's like calling the sky blue. It's not an insult, it's just a fact.

IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY
all you people do is clean toilets and lick windows clean
why do you think we call you guys window lickers
your people act like fucking serfs so why are you surprised we treat you like serfs
maybe if poles weren't all criminal scum and actually achieved something of note we would treat you differently

You deserved it, fucking POLISH VERMIN

My bro was refused to be served drinks in bar but he went drinking the day after brexit results so that's his faulth really, the brits were celebrating.

That's about all the racism I encountered so far. I am Estonian Immigrant.

>The important thing to remember is that this is their country, it's our job to integrate and become British.
LOL. Yes I am sure Brits in Dubai or Emirates become Dubaian lol.

>I even told my kids the second they started to learn both Polish and English, "in this house, we speak Polish if you wish. Outside that door, you speak English or you don't speak."
Yawn, try harder next time Brit, it is obvious you aren't Polish.

No they can't. Only white Europeans can be Polish. I know that in America, anyone can be American, but Eastern Europe is different.

There been reports in Lithuania about sudden acts of Racism against Lithuanians as well, funny thing is the Britfucks are picking on eastern europeans instead of Pajeets, snackbars and niggers, who will actually be there downfall.

So you're racist against white Slavs? That makes more sense

>your heritage defines you
ishygddt

> We keep all the good stuff for ourselves.
Pic related?

We aren't any of those things. My mom worked hard in England and contributed to society. You're another pretentious English cunt who thinks he's better than everyone due to some poxy Empire you lost. Go fuck yourself.

It's sad, really. Even if racism against us did exist in the UK, you only have yourself to blame. You have no respect for them or yourself, it is clear, despite your coming here looking for work and being lucky enough to find a country that welcomed you no questions asked.

Dubai is different. Integrating into their culture would mean accepting Islam, which no true European should do.

You poor thing

>muh Muslims not fitting into our culture!
>kikes trying to ruin immigrants culture!!!!

no you mum just couldn't handle the banter, what a fucking pussy, ayy lmao

>Being this assmad

>to find a country that welcomed you no questions asked.
Nice try, but your country welcomed us in exchange for being able to buy up our companies, factories and land.

You pretty much confirmed everything I said.

Your Mum works some dead end minimum wage job. Anyone with a real good job never works hard.
She probably stole that job off of some 17 year old Chav who was about to get his first ever job to support his girlfriend and their kids.
And I bet your Mums name is Paddy O'Patrick Kilpatrick. You can't fucking fool me.

She's probably an alcoholic as well as is the Irish tradition.

Poles are white, friend.

Now go back to poland?

It's not that hard to get the message is it?

We dont want you in sweden either so dont bother comming here ~desu

the dangerous wildlife is a meme, and you get used to the climate, but the opportunity for hard workers here are nearly without bounds.

>Now go back to poland?
There are no jobs in Poland.

>There are no jobs in Poland.
That's not the english peoples fault is it?
Why do you think you have a right to go there and steal the jobs of their youths?

Do the english move to poland and take your jobs?

>Racism
>Against a nationality

Retards like you should be eliminated from society.

we have more poles here than the uk..
and they are mostly ok.
some of them are assholes... but hey some of us are too.

We actually live in a very nice house in America. We earn an awful lot of money and live very well, and no one in my family is an alcoholic. But we have English roots, so I suppose it's the more civilized genes that allows us to be this way.

My mom didn't really care desu

being an American, I don't get it. About half the Poles I know are smart as fuck, though maybe a little autistic, sort of like the Russians. The other half are definitely the overly melodramatic, victim-mentality laden, maudlin retards that commit crimes and whine a lot.

Generally, though, they are quite friendly and their women are usually attractive.

It could be a lot worse. They could be Mexican or black.

Not necessarily mad, insulting people is just fun. English people are bro tier. Just a bit of a laugh lads.

>That's not the english peoples fault is it?
It is the fault of UK which worked to destroy our communist regime that provided us with jobs.

>We actually live in a very nice house in America.

I've been to Ireland user. They consider any house where the windows aren't boarded up as a nice one.

> I asked her about it and she called them uppity assholes who hate immigrants. She's been called poor, a job stealer, mick, paddy, and other insults.

sounds pretty buttmad

There's a reason they laugh at you. You deserve it for leaving Poland.

is that true...
because englich is easy for us...
and polish is some kind of nightmare to learn.

Genuinely nice house, trust me. Most Irish houses are shit tier in fairness though. Glad we moved out of Ireland.

stay mad gypsy

would people like me there as an american?

i am a catholic

>It is the fault of UK which worked to destroy our communist regime that provided us with jobs.
all we did during the cold war was fight the Argies, we didn't do anything to the precious communist regime, now fuck off back

> You deserve it for leaving Poland.
>it would be better if you stayed in Poland and died on the street from hunger

Never understood this argument.

Shit, this is hilarious.

>There are no jobs in Poland.
Please stop this meme. It's not this bad, better than France. Youth uneployment is looking even better.

I suppose it does in retrospect but my mom didn't care. She liked living in England for the most part.

>I've been to Ireland user. They consider any house where the windows aren't boarded up as a nice one.
Implying it is any better in England.

>Genuinely nice house

Ahh. So it's also got a front door?

hust come to germany we need good people here to counter the invasion of the muslim hord