Rumors state that Kim Yo-Jong, Kim Jong-Il's daughter could replace Kim Jong-Un as the supreme leader if he were to die...

Rumors state that Kim Yo-Jong, Kim Jong-Il's daughter could replace Kim Jong-Un as the supreme leader if he were to die. How do you think a woman as the supreme leader of North Korea would go over?

It would go over pretty well....or else.

>How do you think a woman as the supreme leader of North Korea would go over?
It would probably go great. After all, they are pro-EU and even Kim Jong-Il voted multiple times to help Britain stay in the EU after the referendum.

Is anyone in NK not named Kim?

>there will be a cutie korean dictator in your life time
IT'S LIKE IN MY JAPANESE CARTOONS

That's about it...

Kim is her last name.

cutie

In Korean the family name comes first.

Kim, Lee and Park make up about 50% of all Koreans.

Which was the one caught posting on /cgl/

This. No one in the country would care. They are so brainwashed they would be weeping in the streets that the man who eats all of their food is dead.

nice proxy, faggot

That's retarded. They should get som variety.

Is anyone in Sweden not named Muhammad?

kek, source

>Kim Jong-Il's daughter
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Women are super easy to indoctrinate if done cleverly. She would probably rule with straight savagery too.

John, Ashley, Jessica are common American names, but yes, it seems like backwards contries never deviate from a select few names.

i'm not using a proxy

The northern part of Korea is the last hope for humanity. It is the only spot on earth left untainted by western liberal democracy. The Koreans in that part of Korea only ever experienced traditional monarchy, Japanese imperialism and Stalinist totalitarianism. They never came into contact with the ideas of liberal democracy. It is the only pure nation left. If they pass away I will shed a tear for free humanity

This, women are fucking brutal especially when in power (see: literally every female cop with something to prove). If you thought un ventilating that guy with an AA cannon was bad, Id expect to see a 400% increase in dick chopping for insubordination if she comes into power.