Why aren't felons allowed to vote?

Why aren't felons allowed to vote?

because they've proven they don't have any respect for the legal interpretation of the constitution AND they don't have enough money/influence to retain that right

Because most felons are men and less men voting favors the women's vote.

Simple concept.

They are.

In Poland unless you're "deprived from Public Rights" (that means the right to vote, the right to hold public office and hold to be a candidate in elections) by the court you're allowed to vote if you meet the requirements of being a citizen over 18 yo.

That includes Correctional Facilities and people living abroad.

>america
>land of the free
pick one

The right question to ask is why: why are felons allowed to live? If you go to jail thrice it should mean death penalty. Give me ONE(1) argument why this is not a good idea.

because they are shitty worthless people who don't deserve to have their voice heard

but the same goes for non whites in general

Because modern laws are purely subjective and follow no code of morals.

You're basically asking for wanton extermination of males.

>You're basically asking for wanton extermination of males.
And these males do what good for society exactly? Get out, impregnate some random girl, and then back in jail again, only to have the single mother raise another criminal on the governments paycheck?

>And these males do what good for society exactly?
About the same that you do I'd wager. What good do you do? If you died right now, would it negatively impact my society? Nope. Not a bit. Just more dolphins in the sea.

Non-violent drug offenses shouldn't be felonies, regardless of weight.

Was your father a criminal, is this why you're being this butthurt?

He's right though. Most people never contribute anything meaningful; why don't we exterminate everyone else?

huh, how does the democrat party get so many votes?

>implying blacks vote
>implying they wouldn't vote for whoever promises the most "free" stuff

There's a difference between "contributing anything meaningful" and outright breaking the law repeatedly.

Not really.

>Subjective laws that are in constant flux
>Objectively a "bad" person

muh punishment
Whenever someone challenges it, everyone screams about how it must mean they want total chaos and sympathize with criminals more than le tough on crime crowd.

I'm able to see consequences for stupid ideas.
You're short-sighted, like 99.9999% of our population. You might see immediate goals, but you lack the ability to see yourself being arrested three times(for eating pork or being a racist as examples) and executed after that third time.

Be careful what you wish for. The world is a nasty cunt.
And there are two types of people. People who wanna be left alone and people who wanna fuck with other people.

>"Not really."
This is the typical reddit response.
>subjective laws that are in constant flux
>Objectively a "bad" person
Yes, you're objectively a bad up person if you kill a family when you break into their home to steal a fucking Xbone, and then rape the neighbor for good measure.

>You're short-sighted, like 99.9999% of our population.
Ah yes, well in that case nobody here on Sup Forums has any right to complain about migrants and refugees because history shows that whenever a large amount of people inhabit another country with another culture, it starts off with a long period of hostility before dying down and everyone likes each other more or less. i.e. long-term it doesn't matter that millions of refugees come to Europe, in the future it will be fine.

>And these males do what good for society exactly?
About as much good as the average poster on Sup Forums tbqh.

So to you there is no difference between an eternal NEET who doesn't hurt anyone but is a low-time leach whereas an actual criminal directly hurts someone and also gets to continue leaching, while of course in many cases continuing associating with criminal organizations and such in prison.

Like I said. Don't cry when you're underneath the gun yourself, when it's what you wished for.

Penal systems are poor concepts in general. The best way to deal with crime is to have the citizenry be vigilant and defend themselves by any means necessary against attackers. And if the action is something that cannot be defended against, it should not be a crime to begin with because it's nobody's god damn business.

Can you elaborate? I'm assuming you basically mean that every citizen should have a way to protect themselves, as for Americans you have your 2nd amendment.

Because voters appeal to someone they can relate to and they know if felons could vote Hillary would win

reduce the minority voting populace.

>money and influence are prerequisites to voting
in what fucking world is that okay?

What is that fish supposed to be? Genuinely curious.

The one we live in

Sun tzu probably

why should only those with influence and money have power?

Are you even trying?

They can in most states.