Neutral senpai

First for jungle fighting in the pacific

In long term yes

We all lost WW2

Nobody "won" except America

i don't know

Ugh stop reminding me

Boy did they win

Oh yeah we won it so badm the victory is still felt today, especially each and every year on the 9th of May in a rather pathetic display of "descendants of victors" in some soviet square

You can only post here if you pay debnts

If a plumber in Germany earns 1000 times more than me (engineer), should I be considered a "winning" side

So you can't post here

There were no winners in ww2, Papadopolu.

>winning Side

You know that WW2 was just another step of the Rothschilds towards establishing the Nwo?

I feel you burger bro.

This is what happens when you are a first world country with birthright citizenship. It's disgusting and Trump is going to strip these faux Americans of their citizenship.

We won the war but continue to lose the peace

hi :^)

If a nigger in Ukraine molests your daughter and he does the same in Germany, you can kill him and nobody care, but if the German speaks out he'll be jailed for racism, should he be considered a "winning" side?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

you're correct. but still get out Kraut

my wife came back today

hmm...
An interesting point...
I need an opinion. If I actually like German culture and somewhat adore Hitler, am I to be called a "house-nigger"?
You know, slavs=subhumans, and all that...

We weren't involved.

We're objectively the only winners.

> yfw a German jail is still comfier and better equipped than an average Ukrainian household

DELETE THIS NOW

Hey guys I know my side didnt win but if I lived back then I would have slit hitlers dirty nazi throat trust me

No, he won't. At best he will curb migration. He won't be able to do anything to the young brown majority that's already there.

We've always been in the winning side.

We'll see how you sing when PODEMOS is in power, bro...

They won't, just look at the elections results.

Learn to play the long game faggots

Would you do that to prevent the loss and make Third reich great using other methods, or you'd do that that because you're a tolerant/progressive faggot?
Just a matter of time. Always is.
Soon lefties will even win in Australia.
Something has to be done about it

You either pick a side or you support whatever side is winning, washed down italy

I don't know, we were in the Axis in ww2 and so were Hungary, Croatia. I've never heard of this "slavs=subhumans". I thought it was something they tell jewish kids on vacation to Auschwitz with all the other lies.

we won that war alone. easy.

i am russia so yeah

And a Norwegian jail cell is better than a German household, your point, an Ukrainian jail cell is most likely better than an average Liberian household, so your point is?

I would have made peace with the allies and disbanded the wehrmacht

I think so too.
But there are SO MANY FUCKING SOURCES and all they say - are different things.
People say that Hitler wanted to exterminate us and leave us as slaves, other source says otherwise. Who to believe?
pls go away
You're Germany, your flag is German

The only side that one was the jews.

>Convinced everyone of muh 6 gorillion
>Infested every facet of European and USA government
>Established Israel
>Spread degeneracy throughout the first world

Or you're an immigrant?
And? What then? What will you do with a jewish problem. They would come back and infest your entire system again.

family moved here few years ago, thats all

Aren't you lucky

sup

Doubt it was worth it.
Now we are all in a rape train. =(

>I've never heard of this "slavs=subhumans". I thought it was something they tell jewish kids on vacation to Auschwitz with all the other lies.
Politics.
We were subhumans because Hitler and his buddies wanted to rationalize the idea of Lebensraum to the nation.
Before the war the policy of hitler was completely different, pilsudski was his bff and the Polish people were great and kangz and shiz, pic related.

Hitler's racial policies were tools to achieve his goals.
The japs were fucking "honorary aryan".
Emil Maurice was a "honorary aryan" despite being a Jew.
This is how much authority Hitler's racial ideas bear.

3 times yes!

Checking in.

Because of Militarism, Jews (and their families) who could prove they fought with honour & valour & whatever for the German Empire in WWI were spared persecution under the nazi regime.
Because, you know, going after war veterans has never been popular.

This is bulshit, there were thousands of Jews who fought in WW1 and were persecuted anyway.

fuck off shlomo

Im not a Jew,so I cant post here.

IM LE REBEL XDDD

Oy very, don't mind if I do, goy!

A FUCKING BEAVER

>Spergos are literally anti-America

Why don't you just leave?

>He thinks WW2 was in any way a victory for whites

>victory for whites
for America and freedom loving people. Go back to Europe if you want to be white so bad.

Define "winning"