R/I/P/ IMDb

>Obama is president for 8 years
>moderators tolerate all kinds of SJW bullshit

>Trump is president for a month
>IMDb closes its message boards

Where do you think the normies will go now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kglY9JLy6H4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here like you!

>Where do you think the normies will go now?
Hopefully here. It would actually improve this place.

Youtube comments obviously

Too many redpills dropped in 2017. Too much shekels lost. IMDb had to do something with it.

Onto the reddit front page of course

What are some examples of people going on the message boards of their own films? Pic related is Bryan Cranston arguing with someone who reviewed his movie in 1999.

Allegedly, Len Wiseman (Underworld director) used to get in fights on the IMDb message boards. None of his posts have been saved. However, he's still reviewing small youtube channels' reviews of his movies and shows on instagram.
www.instagram.com/p/BQTC-6OjFC8
youtube.com/watch?v=kglY9JLy6H4

Clowns like Josh Trank rambling on Twitter don't count. Him coming to Sup Forums does, however.

>that Instagram post
Was it autism?

lol bryan you salty motherfucker

That is incredibly passive agressive.

Is the movie any good?

>fire up old version of firefox this week.
>random 1 sentence message on starter page.
>reminder for no specific reason whatsoever not to read the internet comments goy. trollicon.jpg

reeee

Sounds like you need to ascend from SJWfox

There was that one guy that knew too much about Brendan Fraser so it's just assumed that it was actually him

Shit. There must be a place to discuss film that's at least better than this shithole

How do we keep the IMDB kids out?

Keep doing what you're doing

We need to welcome them and keep obnoxious pleb weebs like you out instead.

Make me, white boi.

I'm here from IMDB so if you want us to go make a discussion board just like IMDB. Thanks in advance.

Let them in, maybe they'll drown out the /r/The_Donald / stormfront fuckheads

Fuck off weeb pleb

>/r/The_Donald / stormfront
Please don't let the door hit you on the way out

>Google BotNet is the answer
user why

Kys faggot, I'm glad your stupid board got closed.

Wat? Can't you tell I'm against that shit? Sup Forums needs to be removed

>against that shit
The only person discussing politics here is you.

At this point Chrome is a better option than SJWfox for the average normie.

If they actually care about their privacy though they can always use Chromium, but your average facebook-browsing Sup Forums-shitposting idiot normally doesn't care about that.

Chrome is deprecated.

Is that just his private instagram that he forgot to put on private?

>tfw so used to watching a film, going to IMDB, then looking at the Trivia + Message boards for it

I mean the discussion wasn't always on point, but there was still interesting things to find there.

What a fucking crock that you can't discuss shit on one of the most popular Film & TV websites in the world.

I only said that more people from other places could help to drown them out, but you're the one who was triggered enough to bring up Sup Forums.

Anyway go ahead and link me again. I'm sure next time it'll actually help prove whatever point you have.

Use Iridium, Palemoon, Vivaldi or Waterfox.

SJWfox is even more deprecated tho, but again the average normie doesn't know about OpenOpera, so Chrome is the next best option.

t. IMDB kid
I'll allow you, but only you.

chrome is bloated garbage this shit can barely open a facebook page.

t. Pleb weeb redditor fresh off knowyourmeme

My point was and it is pretty clear that this is Sup Forums where we discuss television and movies then you prance along and start talking about trump and stormfront right out of the gate for whatever reason. So I merely pointed you in the direction where the discussion of politics are and can be had.

Works fine on my machine, and doesn't give me a SJW tip of the day whenever I load it.

ff is a shill for google anyway.
your alternative is silly.

>So I merely pointed you in the direction where the discussion of politics are and can be had.
Well that's respectable, it's too bad you didn't have the presence of mind to see that I was obviously against Sup Forums in my post though, so you can see why I'd be offended by your post. Maybe next time you'll be considerate of my feelings on this matter. Somehow I doubt it, but maybe you'll surprise me.

I'm sorry, user. You're a nice guy.

Firefox is the best browser, it's customizable and protects your privacy, chrome is for normalfags who don't know what they're doing.

I'm sorry too, I just like my safe spaces. I love you.

Is Last Chance a good movie?

Is Len Wiseman an RLM poster?

Forgot his name but yes it was hilarious. Fraser is pathetic if that poster was actually him.

You are so brain dead that you don't realize you are the one that starts this shit.

Sup Forums didn't get closed, retard.

TheChamCham

Good shit user, I actually think we're on the same team here 2bh, just a small misunderstanding got between us. Hope you can see where I came from though, those posters I mentioned do need to be drowned out.
I never meant to start any shit, I just mentioned how those people are a problem here.

>those posters I mentioned do need to be drowned out.
As an example, see , if you need to resort to impersonation it's pretty safe to say you're a faggot

James Cameron, David Bowies Son and Terrence Malick used IMDB

Impossible. This free for all called Sup Forums is one giant, barely regulated comments section. Truth will always prevail here.

Can they possibly drown out Sup Forums and the pedos?

You can't impersonate anonymous

Pedos are already drowned out really, compared to 2008-2010 there's hardly any except for that cunnyposter faggot, at least he's wasting his time with that and not wasting my time arguing with him though.

Sup Forums is a whole different problem, I don't really have a problem with most Sup Forums posters, it's mainly just the people who exclusively post on Sup Forums that need to be gassed, they're the ones who waste their time influencing others on there, and in turn the rest of the site.

At this point Sup Forums and Sup Forums are probably on around the same level as newfag-gateways, not really sure how we can fix that.

Are you willing , Anonymous?! Perhaps you'd also reconsider your desire to stay anonymous. I find that when anyone is bold enough to build a soap box, stand on it, and declare their feelings to the whole world, but refuses to back it up with their name, the message looses some of its validity ...but then again, that's just my opinion.

Believe it or not, many anons "discovered" Sup Forums after some triggered faggot actually told them to go there after seeing one vague politics-related argument in their posts.
So you can as well blame idiots like this

>Where do you think the normies will go now?

at least you can say imdb is for entry level faggots.. here it's mostly teenagers who only watch what's currently in theaters/airing on tv.. yet somehow think they have such great taste. that shit is way worse. i'll take any euphoric cocksucker who jerks off to falling down or leon the professional over majority of the discussion that gets posted here.

why are you still here, user?
It's time to find a better place.

i still have no fucking idea whether snyderposting was trolling or not

Like I said, I don't have a problem with those anons though, it's the Sup Forums-only idiots I hate, can't you read?

And how do you distinguish them exactly?

I don't have a way, but just as well I don't like them, just like there's people who don't like Sup Forums-posters, and people who hate Sup Forumstards, I hate Sup Forumsfags.

Poor you.

Not really, I think I'm a lot better off than people who enjoy "WHITES BTFO", "THIS RANDOM TWITTERFAG MADE FUN OF TRUMP", "COME PRETEND TO HAVE FRIENDS ON HWNDU" etc.
>inb4 "b-but you enjoy arguing with an autist on Sup Forums instead!"
I'm not really enjoying this, it's just easy.

I hate all those groups.
>Hey Sup Forums what do you think of this Jap cartoon I posted on the not Jap cartoon board?
>*insert epic forced meme here*
>random tweet about politics

You can also bet the number of paid for positve reviews and the score of shitty movies will increase

I don't understand

>Internet comments being a cesspool of bad grammar and bad opinions has been a running joke for the past 20 or so years
>Alt-right retards are suddenly triggered because no one gives a shit about comment sections anymore

what?

Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are all contributing to why .Sup Forums is shit, not just Sup Forums.

alt right isn't a real thing bud, you've been brainwashed

Everything on imdb has the same fucking score anyway.

Don't worry, user. The j-right will rise soon.

>>buy my bear rock. it keeps bears away.

republikuks actually "think" this way. SAD.

>imdb is for entry level faggots
This is complete bullshit.
IMDb had a message board for practically every film ever fucking released. It has thousands upon thousands of pages for films so obscure you'll never hear of them in your lifetime, and each one had a board. There was plenty of great discussion to be found. There were posters there who are such film nerds they've seen several thousand titles. There were places on IMDb where quality films were thoughtfully discussed among people with a genuine passion for cinema, which happens on Sup Forums once in a blue moon.

They wouldn't do it for political reasons. Close down the "main" community boards like Film General and all the rest, sure, but not boards for individual titles like I mentioned above, that just makes no sense.
It was most likely a purely financial decision.
This is coming from an alleged former employee:
>There's no point complaining about it, making suggestions, or suggesting alternate, viable solutions - the hacks at IMDb don't give a toss. There's no money in it for them, so they're not interested. They'll fob you off with the usual hollow platitudes, but make no mistake, the IMDb that people love died years ago. Now, the site is just a shiny, corporate plaything, pimped out by Amazon for the purposes of making money, with greed - not customer focus - being its primary driving force.
>This is no surprise whatsoever. I've worked at IMDb (the worst and most discouraging experience of my professional life ) and believe me, the company is a soulless, empty corporate shell that has one goal: to sell advertising.
>No decision is made at IMDb without greed being factored into the equation, and believe me, they will also shut down certain data sections at some point if they get in the way of making money.

Politics are already in the OP. Do you even pay attention to the threads you're in?

>Alt-right
nice meme, quality post

umm... you haven't been on the IMDB message boards before, have you?

was it kino?

I am, unfortunately, an IMDB refugee myself. Used to browse /TV maybe just once a month for sh!ts and giggles, (as well as /x/), but now have no choice but to come here. Their "alternative" boards with similar names sucks so bad, I can never see myself committing to that idiocy.

>sh!ts and giggles
You can swear all you want here, you fucking retarded nigger cunt faggot. Isn't free speech wonderful?

Yes it is.
You have the right, the alt-right, the moderates, the left and then extreme left.

Problem is the ones getting all the attention are the alt-right and the extreme left. The regular people are drowned out in a sea of stupidity.

eh, i was talking in general with boards like list and recommendations and all of the world film discussion boards. the main discussion, basically. it's like reddit has a lot of depth but you can't deny the average user looks like pic related

>a better place
Such as?

There are like a trillion active,big, gaming forums, but not even one good for tv and movies. It's weird.

For what it's worth, I just got my first IMDB page for one of my short films and I definitely would have felt compelled to defend it/talk about it if anyone shit-talked it so...

why aren't those "extreme leftists" referred to as the alt-left then? Because the alt-right is a buzzword for when you can't argue a point and you want to write someone off as racist.

IMDB refugees are welcome on Sup Forums

>another stupid thread about a stupid board
Who the hell cares about that shitty board, seriously?

RIP
I
P

I only visited the forums to laugh at retard remarks tho

That's Len Wiseman? he looks like a fucking cuck why the fucking fuck Kate married that piece of shit?

>/TV
okay, for starters, don't do this

if this thread is any indication of the average poster's taste on Sup Forums.............. ABSOLUTELY.

i mean sure it's harry potter themed so you expect little kids but even still that's the demographic here.

Why does ebaumsworld have to ruin everything?

Ha that rhymed! Bravo.

I know David Bowie used to get in arguments about his music on some MMORPG forum

The guy with the hat isn't Len but some random nerd online.

Len is a nerd and possibly autistic too, but he looks much better.

Len is 100% Are Lad even if Kate belongs to him

I'm 100% sure he's the guy who always defends Underworld on Sup Forums.

>shorts
>autism shoes
>semen stains on hoodie
/ourguy/