13 y.o. Girl invents Male identity to become MLB writer and abuse women

nypost.com/2017/11/10/how-my-baseball-writing-catfish-ruse-devolved-into-harassment/

13 Year Old Girl invented male identity and used it for 8 years to abuse women and get paid to write about MLB.

She even did a podcast appearance
audioboom.com/posts/5625351-1-11-al-ranks-with-alex-alvarado-and-ryan-schultz

She abused and harassed multiple women, coercing for nudes, etc,

One case she talked with a woman online for a year, then ended up "breaking up" and having her online identity become married and have children simply to harm the woman

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wife material

The author of the story, Lindsey Adler, contacted some of the women, who said Schultz would drunkenly berate them, threatened to hurt “himself” if they cut him off and solicited nude pictures.

“I was young and had no idea what to do, so I just acted like I thought a man would,” Schultz told Deadspin.

I wanted to be a sportswriter,” Schultz, now 21, told Deadspin on Thursday evening, “but I was young and thought that the only way people would notice me is if I was the stereotypical guy. So I chose a name that was similar enough to mine, and I went with it. It was fine and probably would’ve been over a year or two later if I hadn’t ‘met’ Alex.”

The pair would have intimate exchanges, in some of which Alex would share photographs of her breasts. The two had communicated over the phone and Alex said she was left perplexed by the “weird” voice on the other end of the call.

>adult woman sends 14 year old girl nudes of her breasts, and has phone conversations with the 14 year old girl without noticing it's a girl.

SPORTS FANS ARE FUCKING STUPID

>SPORTS FANS ARE FUCKING STUPID

~~Sports Fans~~ WOMEN ARE FUCKING STUPID

FTFY

this

what

>girl pretends to be man so she can write about Baseball
>gets sucked in by the persona she created so hard she starts sexting with chicks
>one chick finds out she isn't the only one exchanging lewd pics with "him"
>discovers the truth in an attempt to doxx "him"
>8 years of sports journalism are now down the drain

>oh shit they're on to me, better coerce tit pics
why couldn't aaron rodgers think of this?

>Click through to the deadspin source
>One of the top comments is 'I was reading this while in my therapists office'
the absolute state of sports "fans"

fpbp

She's the alpha dog.

Ledge

>13 years old
>did it for 8 years
wtf she's 5 years old trolling people? Holy shit she might be a prodigy. This would be a first folks.

bottom-tier opsec, little girl needs to step up her name

Is there a pic of her

>13 year old is already a lesbian
Nice.

lel what kind of faggot trusts a woman

>getting sexually bullied by a girl half your age

real life is getting more like hentai manga every day

I’m in love

>Deadspin
>indicative of sports fans
Those are bugmen who "like" sports for the nerdshit it comes with.

>reddit

An ABSOLUTE LEGEND desu

It's funny that the women sending nudes are "victims"

They sent naked pics to a child and got "fooled" by her on phone calls even though she sounds like a girl.

One of the women she bullied is a super SJW with "I hate white men" in her profile.

This is seriously the most funny part. Ryan Schultz went on a podcast and sounded exactly like a girl. Sports """Experts""" are such brilliant minds.

>not only goes on a podcast and convince these plebs she's a man, but is also able to bully adult women into giving here nudes
holy shit, this gril is awesome.

leave Taeyeon out of this

Taeyeon is a bully too.

It's amazing. Guess roasties understand women more and can manipulate them easily. A 14 year old manipulating an adult woman into a 1 year online relationship including nudes and phone calls.

It's pretty unbelievable no one noticed the voice is female. Almost like dumb sports people are mentally ill.

cool story bro.
I'm not reading that long ass article if there is no picture of her, because she is still catfishing

21 now
rtfa

>then 13 year old

holy shit. that's a ruse and three quarters.

Makes you proud to be American