Argentina, explain this shit. Why so degenerate?

Argentina, explain this shit. Why so degenerate?

>this guy

>a bunch of mixed kids in awe at the white race
Quintessencially Argentinian.

You have no idea how brown/nigger/amerindian guys whorship white girls

oh, people know, there are documentaries and historical records of how LatAm worships whiteness.

your cunt is even worse

I'm pretty sure most people outside a chinese cartoon imageboard don't give a fuck about race except maybe Americans

>Contries built on racial segregation don't give a fuck about race

they do, maybe subconsciously but it happens, whites have it really easy desu

>don't give a fuck about race except maybe Americans
oh boy, you haven't been to LatAm then

I've seen a Cape Verdean and a Brazilian girl arguing like Sup Forums when the Cape Verdean said the Brazilian's girl bf was pardo and not white.

For them, wanting to be "white" or "European" is an historical, sociological and cultural aspect.

LatAm was not colonised like America, LatAm was colonised by whites mixing with natives mixing with blacks. Pure whites were a minority, and also the only ones that could held prominent positions. But there weren't that many pure whites to rule over all the expanse, so the ruling elite started allowing offices to be held by the "least mixed" which generated a competition for whiteness, people were forging documents, lying, hiding family members, etc. just so that they could be white and good.

Racism in LatAm, or lack of, is just because racism in LatAm has two facets: the history of mixed race colonisation, but also European elitism.

>"not really sure if this a new tango or just a miserable act"

>Outside of evil AmeriKKKa, we are all one race :)
Don't act like you Europeans don't care about race. Fucking moron.

context?
also many funny kid faces there

not the same way you do, for us ethnicity is more important than race, for you they are interchangeable concenpts.

"whites" and "blacks" don't exist anywhere as they do in the new world.

We are all of the same race anyway.

>Matinee
bunch of 13-14 yo

We don't categorize people in skin colour, but in countries they're from. And now religion, thanks to Muslims.

Moar pls

I want to bang the one on the left.

you guys need to leave your rooms more often

just found you OP

ORGULLO AMERINDIO