Garden State

I swear, I'm going to find every last one of you mongoloids who recommended this shitfest to me and I'm going to murder you in your sleep.

Fuck this was stupid. Absolute fucking garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pffMwC__qDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's great if you're 15-25 and looking to score some hipster cred with cute girls.

is this the DUDE IM AT UNI AND THIS IS HIGH BROW ENTERTAINMENT NOW LMAO kino thread?

it's cutesy meaningless nonsense but I kind of like it for those reasons.

>that tagline
oh god.

I fucking love this movie.

>>first thread on GS this year

bravo

>trusting on Sup Forums's recommendations
You brought it on yourself matie

IS THIS A SCRUBS REFRENCE??

Sup Forums recommendations do work when the threads die within 30 posts.
its the threads with 100+ posts you have to watch out for. Thats when youre getting memed blackhat

This, these retards told me manchester by the sea was good.

it had a good soundtrack if you were a sad 20-yr-old when it came out like i was

I saw this in high school. Even back then I thought it was pretentious.

WE LIVE IN A BEAUTIFUL WORLD

Yea I saw it when it came out, 3 years later watch at 16 and didn't like it odd how so movies turn to shit when you get older.

that's a thoughtful observation hmm

I hope you're not trying to say that Blackhat is bad.
Otherwise you're a FUCKING FAGGOT.

Pretty good point. I saw a thread with My Idiot Brother recommended and it died in like 4 posts. Turns out that it was a pretty decent movie. Same for They Look Like People.

youtube.com/watch?v=pffMwC__qDs

this is a nice song

>Mann using digital cameras
>good

All this movie did to me was give me an unhealthy obsession with Natalie Hershlag

Don't ever disrespect Michael Mann again.
This is your final warning.

Clearly you didn't get it, just hit me up if you would like an in-depth analysis

I like Michael Mann pre 2005

Shut your fuckin mouth man, seriously. God damn, what a shitty post. Fucker.

congratulations, you got yourself caught

I have to give some credit to GS for boosting my favorite band. Other than that, meh movie.

i thought it was quite smart and poignant, why didnt you like it op?

I thought it was pretty good. Enjoyed Natalie Portman's performance. Had a few laughs in it. Maybe a bit overrated.

I did watch Paper Towns right before it though so maybe Garden State just seemed good by comparison.

But how the fuck did Braff make such a movie with Natalie Portman in, post-Star Wars, that only cost $2.5 mil to make? If I write a good enough screenplay will actors agree to take a massive pay cut for the role or what?