Now that Logan is soon upon us, what is Sup Forums's thoughts on this movie...

Now that Logan is soon upon us, what is Sup Forums's thoughts on this movie? Personally I thought it had some great moments like Nagasaki, the train sequence and the Shingen Yashida fight, but it was dragged down by shit like that godawful snake woman and the robot Samurai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtfqiFuHQxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought it was mediocre capeshit, you dumb reddit cuck.

nolan outdid himself with this one

it was mediocre as fuck

it wasnt great, nor was it particularly bad

and it only catered to wolverine fans

Ninjas were ultra retarded, in Daredevil they made sense since they were just dead guys so Hand don't spend money to give them fire arms when they can arm them with cheap swords and arrows, but here it didn't make sense at all. There was guys that couldn't take Wolverine down with guns, what made those retards think that swords and chains will do better. At least in the end they figured out to attach ropes to arrows.
Also I don't like that since Origin Wolverine tanking every bullet instead of sneaking like in X2.

>Ninjas were ultra retarded, in Daredevil they made sense since they were just dead guys so Hand don't spend money to give them fire arms when they can arm them with cheap swords and arrows

OK assuming you're not pretending, Wolverine fighting ninja has been a thing since forever, in fact it's the same ninja clan, also the only undead ninja in DD was the named guy who Stick sliced the head off of.

>Also I don't like that since Origin Wolverine tanking every bullet instead of sneaking like in X2.

When you're in a rage you don't give a fuck about sneaking.

The opening credits was the best part of the film.

You all know I'm right.

inb4 reddit oh wait lol Fuck, you guys are predictable.

Anyways, the first 2/3rds were great, the robot was fucking stupid though, it's no more than a 7/10 of a movie to me and presumably a 6/10 or slightly less to most other people but I'm a big Wolverine fan so whatever.

They made it less bloody to get a kiddie rating and it looked like a video game. At no point did I believe any of it could be actually happening. Not the only problem with the film but that alone ruined it.

I fell asleep during the final battle in an IMAX theater. I think there's like 10 minutes in there I never did bother to go back and watch.

>t.watched Daredevil thru an ass
All Hand henchmen that with swords and bows are dead guys, nigger.

>somebody swatting a "family" house with kids that you are patronising
No rage
>somebody tries to ruin funeral of a chink that you literally gave zero fuck about
Rage

Doesn't make sense.

>All Hand henchmen that with swords and bows are dead guys, nigger.

There was only one undead ninja, I'm not going to bother replying to you because your complaints are as vapid as your brain.

pretty enjoyable, havent seen the unrated cut, so I might see that before Logan comes out

They all got a Y incision and no heart beat you fucking retard

started off well but i fell asleep at the final act

This guy was the best actor in the movie and should have been the main antagonist. His fight with Wolverine would have been a better climax than the retarded giant robot fight

Rila Fukushima a cute. CUTE!

>the unrated cut
It mostly added cg blood witch is not a bad thing. But the only new scene i remember was the fight with ninjas right before they used poisoned arrows on him, they cut it because no way they could make it pg-13. On unrelted note, i fucking love the end credit theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=OtfqiFuHQxc

Also the only big Hollywood movie i cn think of in witch non americans talk in their language among themselfes, and the only time they do swoitch to english is so that other japs would not understood them.

Shit I was thinking of Origins when I made this post. They need to give these movies more unique names for fuck sake.

First two acts were good but the third act turns into standard retarded capeshit fare immediately.

7/10

Ugly af, and she cant act her way out of a paper bag. Smelly fish cunt i'm betting too.

If you turn it off after the Shingen fight it's a pretty damn good movie