Everyone here talks about blacks and minorities in their countries but have they affected your life personally?

Everyone here talks about blacks and minorities in their countries but have they affected your life personally?

Obs: The question in this thread is directed to first worlders only

Black manlets sell drugs to american tourists outside the shitty nightclubs buy the river

3 Girls i liked started dating blacks and arabs so yes this affects me deeply

he said first world only

Lol brown bastard child is butthurt :)

IDK about the rest of my country. The only minority we have in my city are the gypos and We literally hunted them like animals during the dictatorship.

CZECH IS FIRST WORLD REEE

Eastern Europe is not first world.

Yes we yellows are oppressed daily by wh*tes and treat us like subhumans even tho we made modern civilization.

No, they haven't, not yet anyway. They may have a lot of in-fighting which raises the country's crime rate, though.

From my experience, they don't really internalize the Scandinavian personal space, so they can easily just start talking to you like you're best buddies immediately, which makes the native Scandi confused and awkward.

I'm black myself, and enjoy being alive. I like my family and friends.

I went to the bad part of the city one time where a guy asked to "see my phone" and I ignored em. Not sure what you want here.

I'm a nerdy white man and black women are always very nice to me.

Yes

>Obs: The question in this thread is directed to first worlders only

asians made morden civilization????

What I want is to know if the people who keep obsessing about blacks have ever been affected in any way by them.

They drain our resources, since sooo many of them are welfare-leeches that (obviously) never contributed to the society in any way. They are over-represented in almost every single criminal statistic, and most of them cannot even be bothered to integrate.

But - most importantly - they have absolutely no claim to the european soil, and should all be shipped back to the jungles and desserts that they came from.

Yes. Dont believe the lies made by wh*Tes.

>so they can easily just start talking to you like you're best buddies immediately, which makes the native Scandi confused and awkward.

This is the only thing I really dislike about nordics.

You guys seem to preceive that kind of situations like a threat.

...yes?

you stop lying, jackie chan

The USA isn't a first world country.

Wh*Tes just stole all our technology and said they made it. We will have our revenge inshallah.

>they have absolutely no claim to the european soil
You only do because you're more powerful but if someone somehow invade it by any means. You won't have it anymore

Never had any black friends and those that I've come into contact with have never given me any problems nor have ever perceived them to be problematic.

^ reminder that these kinds of posters are like pic related. They're delusional and brain damaged. Ignore them.

They will affect us all (in the first world) in the long run, wheter you are for or against migration. A prime example is in Sweden, where the financial support for elders have been cut drastically, to support the immigrants instead. So unless you plan on dying young, it WILL affect you. And then there's the raised taxes, to fulfill the same purpose.

I get depressed when I see the Aboriginals humbugging for money.

I bet you believe Africans and other people don't belong in Europe but at the same time don't see yourself as the invader in Australia.

??? i am not a nazi

They yell profanities at me on the street because I'm so short and ugly. Ethnic Norwegians have never done that to me.

>You only do because you're more powerful
No, because we (europeans) have evolved here. Another example could be the boers in SA - they should all move back to europe, rather sooner than later. We're not made to live there, which fx shows in the high numbers of skincancer

Just because niggers don't affect me doesn't mean I want them in my country. It's that simple.

...no?

We don't perceive it as a threat, but as unknown territory. We don't know if this random person has good or bad intentions by bursting into our personal space, and that has nothing to do with ethnic background either.

Getting to know a Scandi is a slow process. I'm not saying that people have to internalize that personal space standard, but expect people to be cautious.

Think about what you just said. You evolved there meaning you weren't supposed to be there in the beginning. The same thing can happen again to other people.

Aboriginals are fauna, not human. But we (europeans) are absolutely invaders of places like New Zealand.

I don't live in Oslo, so no they barely exist here. But it does nevertheless affect my life. It affects me because it makes me annoyed and sometimes sad, because some people allow it to happen.

Why are Aboriginals "bleached" so fast if they aren't humans?

Ok, but I was curious if someone was affected personally, that's all.

Yes, it can. Over 1000s of years. The difference is, that there already IS a population now. That wasn't the case the last time (except for the other races like neanderthals - who all went extinct). So my point still stands.

Due to our very close ancestry.
You should read more in depth about the abos, it is extremly intertaining.

I work as a sales assistant and sometimes black people buy stuff from our shop,
so they buy stuff and I get paid

Lad, anyone who shitposts about immigrants and the minorities in their countries through THIS website is cucked as fuck. Dont let them tell you otherwise.

>except for the other races like neanderthals
Species.

I have to see them, that's enough

They intimidate you that much?

Yep, min fejl

No, it is not.

Americans might not understand the situation for europeans, I think. Your problem is about people who have been there as long as you have. USA is half black and always were. You guys have things to work out together, and you will nevertheless be USA with black americans and white americans. The blacks in your country doesn't bring a foreign and completely incompatible culture and start demanding changes so that your society is going to suit them. But that's what's going on in Europe. We see it. Muslims are coming and they bring Islam with them. Mosques are built where churches used to be, and they look out of place, and inside those are out of place values. We have to see that Islam is taking over OUR europe with our own eyes. Intimidating? Yes I'll tell you it's very intimidating. Not muslims as persons, but the situation. The situation and the changes are intimidating. The uncertain future.

Pussy. Who gives a fuck what they believe, as long as they do it on their own terms. Stop being a cunt and accept that change will ALWAYS happen. The only change I see them demanding is that you let them be.

Show me at least 5 examples where an entire group is muslims in your country demand you change your religion to islam. Out of the millions of people there, Im only asking you to give me 5.

no, they are good people

Arh hva? Du har vidst fået hvalen galt i halsen.

They won't change our believes, they will just replace us as a population.
I guess because we don't want that to happen, we are big pussies. Good day sir.

You are lmao

You care about race, a social construct and something you never had any control over, and religion, something that others cant force you to change. However, instead of choosing to preserve both the same way Muslims are doing in your country, you choose to bitch on an anonymous website about how theyre replacing you.

not blacks but maghrebis are making everything worse where I live

>race, a social construct
Hahahaha
>and religion, something that others cant force you to change
I guess it is true; americans knowledge of history starts with the civil war.

Prove my statement otherwise, dumbass.

There is nothing anyone can do to change your beliefs. There is more to religion than just living a certain lifestyle.

>top kek XD muricans so stupid
>>believes race doesnt depend on your current place and time
There was a time in the US where my race would have changed by crossing simple state lines.

What I stupid fucking post.
Kys, armeinian.

Subhuman unitedstation.

Imagine being so cucked you spend your free time shitposting about people who will never notice you exist.

They cost money and they are occupying space.

If I go to a regular doctors appointment 2/3 of the people there are unemployed foreigners that waste everybodies time and resources.

The murican lives in a country founded on native genocide. He has no culture, no roots, no history. Talking to it is pointless.

I don't have a problem with minorities as a whole, but I do have a problem with illegal immigrants. Anyone who remains unemployed because they're lazy and wants free money from the government is a piece of moldy turkey. I don't like generalizing an entire group of people as being exactly the same, but illegals are a definite exception.

Most blacks are amongst each other and the most I've had to really interact with them was at school, taking up very little of my life