Gun nuts and their stupid "guns don't kill people...

Gun nuts and their stupid "guns don't kill people, people kill people" meme have been absolutely obliterated over yet another brutal murder of a family by a gun nut (and a republican, big surprise):
youtube.com/watch?v=WMnjsZEfFLk

None of this would have happened if there were common sense gun control laws, but no, weak men insist on owning these ridiculous guns to compensate for their small dicks. Nowhere in the constitution does it say Americans are allowed to own an automatic AR15 (Assault Rifle-15), it specifically refers to the REGULATED militia, and it was written and intended for single-shot muskets, not extended clip capacity machine guns.

How long can this go on? Over 90% of Americans want much stricter gun control to help stop these crazy gun nuts from shooting up everyone, but every time the NRA lobby gets involved and uses force to intimidate and threaten politicians to silence them.The gun lobby are essentially terrorists and should be tried as such as they are complicit in all these murders.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/machine-guns-second-amendment-ruling_us_57769b2ee4b09b4c43c03f30
armalite.com/
m.en.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2016/07/02/22648337.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage'd

pls don't give this yank (you)'s

The constitution says: "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

This means that a well regulated militia being vital for a state or population to defend itself from other well regulated militias (armies) the right bear (own and carry) arms (non-specified weapons meaning that if specified to weapons of the time it would have said rifles, muskets, bayonets and swords) shall not be infringed.

The shall not be infringed is of vital importance here for it ensures that militias (well regulated or not) can be formed at a moments notice by the people incase of established militia not being able to do so or out right refusing to do so (opposing the will of the people).

Do you really need a Goddamn foreign no-guns europoor to explain this shit you?

lmao your a superior kind of stupid right?? AR-15 means armalite rifle 15 its a company that manufactures it. it was not written and intended for single shot musket. it was meant for the people to defend their property and liberty from any tyrant be it his neighbor or his own government.

Only dumbfucks believe that the founding fathers were stupid enough to not see where the technology was going, especially when there were early models of automatic weapons being introduced ten years before that amendment was put into play. You must be a dumbfuck.

>50 round clip

they have to keep up the memes :D

The majority of gun crime in America is commited by niggers.

SHALL

If even niggerhama knows this how can you explain the liberals denials of this unless it is willful ignorance on their part.

>1 post by this ID

Sage.

Please don't post that Armenian genocide denier ever again, thanks.

the Assault Rifle, 15-rounds-per-second has killed more people than saddam did on 9/11.

that's right americans, your precious NRA is actually worse than al-qaeda.

sorry but you just can't argue this. really makes you think, right?

>muh second amendment

SCOTUS isn't retarded and has already ruled it doesn't apply to machine assault riles:
huffingtonpost.com/entry/machine-guns-second-amendment-ruling_us_57769b2ee4b09b4c43c03f30

Europe has good gun control and almost no gun violence, the U.S. has more people killed by assault weapons than car crashes.

I vote that we should get rid of all the deadly gun's and make their posession a federal crime or act of terrorism.

>clip
Go fuck yourself

>I vote that we should get rid of all the deadly gun's and make their posession a federal crime or act of terrorism.

I vote that you should be mushed in a junkyard car compactor, who is with me?

Who will physically round up and confiscate all the firearms from the 100,000,000+ owners?

i

>He actually thinks AR stands for ArmorLite

>more people killed by assault weapons than car crashes

Source? Kek. Blatant lie.

lol cus it does anonfag fucking stupid

The intent might have been for the purposes of a well regulated militia, but the right was not guaranteed to it, it was guaranteed to the people. and therefore, shall not be infringed.

armalite.com/ people like you are why we need guns. cus ur a cuckfag bluepilled shitloser scum lord

sage thread

It's sad to see these pathetic weaklings clamor on about "muh defense" or "muh resistance to tyranny".

First off, you don't need a gun for defense, that's why you have the police and military.

Second, your pasty white redneck ass and your AK 15 can never even compete with the military's tanks, drones, and planes, and that's treason anyway.

What if the police want to shoot you for no reason. Or to carry out laws which oppress people.

You live in a failed state.

you live in brittans bitch whos never done anything except get in the way and use your fuel to transport our troops cus u have nothing better to do than to fly scientists around and fund brittans dental insurence.

Police never shoot for no reason. That's a paranoid conspiracy theory.

>First off, you don't need a gun for defense, that's why you have the police and military.
Except the Military doesn't operate on American soil.
And police can't teleport.
It takes a long fucking time to respond.
Retard.

dont let the goyim know about knives...

m.en.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2016/07/02/22648337.html

Fuck you 1,305 times.

Daily reminder that guns are NOT the problem.

Fuck you OP.

>links to HUFFPO

WEW LAD

>the U.S. has more people killed by assault weapons than car crashes.

blatant lie, easily corroborated with a quick CDC check.

>90 people a day die in the US via car crash
>313 "rifle-gun deaths" in the entirety of 2015

maybe he meant all guns, including handguns, which would mean he meant to say "assault handguns"

>11,000 annual rate of homocides involving a firearm
>meaning handguns/rifles/shotguns

VS

>31,000 car deaths

shills are fucking awful.

>Second, your pasty white redneck ass and your AK 15 can never even compete with the military's tanks, drones, and planes, and that's treason anyway.

Vietnamese rice farmers and Afghan goat herders have done quite well against all of that.

Everything fails eventually cuckanada.

>implying the NVA wasn't well equipped army with heavy arms, SAMs, fighter planes, and artillery
American education.
You really think small arms alone will cut it in modern warfare? Even in Iraq and Afganistan fighting is dominated with IEDs and heavy automatic weapons, not some small caliber rifle shooting glorified 22 rounds.

Keep living your self defense fantasies. Keeps my gun-maker share prices high.

This. Of course guns can kill people but only if used by a godamned criminal. Kinda like a knife, a bomb, a car, a bow, poison, etc. The thing is, there are amost 300 million scary guns in the US that didn't do anything but stand by for their owner.

3D printed, horded and homemade guns would proliferate quickly if guns in the US were "confiscated." Think about alchohol in the prohibition era. Guns are a technology that will not go away, especially in our culture.

I feel bad for the children of people that don't value their lives enough to protect them with the best tools. Relying on other people for protection means that you are always in second place at best. Second place in a fight never ends well. Man up, nut up and take care of your own.

Survival of the fittest, you cucks. It's been this way for millions of years.

This isn't a very good macro.

There is literally no reason anyone needs a gun in 2016.

He didn't say nva you stupid surrender monkey.

The view cong were armed primarily with small arms. Then again, I'm not wasting my time typing to a french Tunisian nigget

I'm going start printing out pamphlets on why the commie gun grabbing liberals are wrong about basically every involving gun rights and know literally nothing they speak of.
Instead of getting into an argument I'll just hand them a pamphlet

>Even in Iraq and Afganistan fighting is dominated with IEDs
You mean things like pressure cookers? Yeah, they do that here already.

>heavy automatic weapons
Define heavy. You mean DSkH's and shit? You realize the most rich gun owners here in the US have M2's and Lahti's right?

>not some small caliber rifle shooting glorified 22 rounds.
Because Osama Bin Laden's favorite AK variant wasn't a fucking .21 caliber

Picture related. With a rifle designed and adopted in 1891 against the might of the Red Army.

Faggot.

>50 round clip

>muh well regulated militia meme

Except the Supreme Court already ruled that all citizens of a State are part of the reserves of their State Militia. Meaning that literally everyone has the right to bear arms.

Unless you want to say that the Supreme Court is overstepping its boundaries, but then you'd have to overturn the Gay Marriage ruling as well :^)

>Europe has good gun control and almost no gun violence

This is a blatant lie. Here in Amsterdam, people shoot each other all the time.

News flash, pumpkin, criminals don't care about gun control laws.

>all these stupid rednecks with a gun fetish
>not a single one has given a valid reason why they should have a gun

Your'e all so terrified of losing your penis compensators.

I'm in the National Guard and have a Daniel Defense version of my issue M4, albeit in semi only. I like to spend my free time dropping hammer on thousands of 5.56 because the Guard, unfortunately doesn't provide enough adequate training. Aside from a PMT.

My dad bought a cheap Bushmaster when I was 12 and I wouldn't be the paratrooper I am today if I hadn't had that early training. Sparta had the right idea.

Oh look, skinny sensible well articulated point of view versus angry fat overly emotional conservative point of view. Just another day at the office for political cartoonists.

>Excuse me while I protest this nigger "youth" being shot

Most gun owners are fat and overly emotional. Just look at their resistance to common sense gun control.

There is no such thing as common sense gun control.

DC vs Heller (2008)
McDonald vs City of Chicago (2010)

you and me are the militia, senpai

Some European countries have lax gun laws and less gun crime than bongistan.

It seems like gun violence is a social problem more than all else.
How about you focus on getting fucks to stop shooting eachother? Those social problems won't disappear simply because you're banning the means through which they're expressed.

>As if a democrat cares about dead republican families

Islam doesnt kill people, people kill people

Reasonably
A
R
E

ban murder

B8, reported for rule violation.
Also learn to read and break down the 18th century English of the cinstitution. I have using an 18th century English dictionary.
"Well regulated" back then meant "trained and proficient" not government owned and "militia" meant "fighting age males"
Also the context of the other writings and quotes from the founding fathers surrounding the 2A

Well regulated was a turn of phrase as the time to mean"well functioning". Not to imply government oversight. The context of the rest of the bill of rights makes this clear. Rights not expressly given to the government are reserved to the States and to the people. The founders wouldn't make a list of the top ten things every free citizen should have and then loosely word the second thing on the list to include direct government oversight of militia. Based Scalia was correct in his assessment of 2a. The government is a self perpetuating beauracratic apparatus and will continue to grab as much power as it is allowed that is why it is natural they would come after 2a,due process a la patriot act, anx so on. That is why all government over reach must be opposed at every turn. The Constitution was forged in the blood of patriots and our forefather and it is an absolute disgrace to their legacy what we have allowed to happen to our civil liberties

Did Turk-man just say 90% of the time when a person doesn't kill themselves, they don't kill themselves?

Say what you will about liberals. But their ability to stick to their beliefs in spit of facts. Back when the bill of rights was written, "well regulated" meant well equipped. In every single instance in the constitution, the rights of "the people" means an individual right, and the second amendment is no exception. The militia is every able bodied man between the ages of 17 and 45, and is still in 10 U.S. Code ยง 311 - Militia: composition and classes.

Dumb fuck.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

It's time to go home.

That's the wonderful thing about rights. I don't need a reason that a dumb fuck like you will ignore. Why do you need free speech? Nobody wants to hear your stupid shit.

MOLON LABE, FAGGOTS

How many Detroit or Chicago equivalents does Europe have

Wow, really makes you think about how a thread died so this 1/10 obvious b8 could be posted

>Just look at their resistance to common sense gun control.

To some people 'ban them all' is common sense. The phrase common sense gun control is completely fucking retarded. Do you have any statistics you would like to show that support your argument?

>mfw gun crime is at a historic low
>mfw handguns are used in the majority of crime
>mfw if you're not in an inner city gang you practically have nothing to fear
>mfw there are millions and millions of guns in circulation, more every day
>Most of the gun deaths are suicide
>Almost the entire incline in gun deaths the last decade can be attributed to the rise in suicide
>mfw anti-gunners are too fucking retarded to see any kind of actual argument

Hahaha, well done OP.

> woman with history of disturbing mental illness that the police have well documented is not institutionalized

Government Fails to do its one fucking job again and the media jumps to blame the second amendment. Good job chucklefucks.

>when the constitution was written the military had muskets so the people should have muskets
>in 2016 the military has AR-15's so the people should have AR-15's
Wow, its like I'm using logic or something

If it wasn't for being smack in the middle of the WW3 battlefield I would really want to live there.

>AK 15

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL REPLYING TO THIS B8 THREAD?

that pic, every time, I laugh because of his face

Here's your (you)