What are other films that really make you stroke your chin in deep thought?

>In January 2012, Long interviewed the German-Irish actor Michael Fassbender. Her opening question apparently referred to the large size of the actor's penis ("That’s kind of you to say", he is quoted as saying). A section of Long's article was read to Fassbender in a subsequent interview for GQ magazine, including Long's statement that she was "quite certain that [Fassbender] would willingly show me his penis, given slightly different circumstances and a bucket of champagne," causing Fassbender to respond that "I don’t think I would touch her with a barge pole."
lmao

So he loved it then?
ha ha

Is this another twitter journalist who has decided to earn a living by turning themselves in to a fucking tedious meme?

>make a film about blacks that isnt about slavery
>whitey is upset because it doesnt fit her agenda

desu FUCK white people

Too white for him

kek

▲ ▲

>I say stupid things PLS give me attention

no

This idiot is a pathetic excuse for a film critic

Is this firedkino?

German-Irish and people want him to play fucking Bond. It's like the two antithesis to Bond. Only way to make it worse is a guy born in Germany to French and Irish parents.

Based Fassbender

As opposed to him being black?

>KIANG

WE.

Both of them are virtue signalling retards.

fucking rekt, assbender got em

advanced autism

>Antithesis to Bond
Yet Brosnan is one of the best Bonds.

That's just as stupid. Blacks are 3% of the population in Bongland. It'd make much better sense to do somebody from Middle East or India.

But I would rather have a black British guy than a white Irish-German who grew up in Ireland and thus hates the British with a ingrained passion but is happy to live there for the NHS and non-retarded laws.

Anglo Saxons are Germanic people from Germany that speak a Germanic language, English

No he fucking isn't. But at least he's just Irish not fucking German Irish, faggot.

>German-Irish
that's exactly where english people came from in the first place, though.

Pierce was objectively the best bond though.

Why are Brits so obsessed with Germany, Ireland and france, while those countries don't give a flying fuck about them?

>Who are the Normans
>Who are the Celts
>Who are the Picts
>Who are the Vikings
>herp de derp all Saxons!

>Thinks a 10/10 would be interested in a 3/10.

wow she must have loved it then

>Ireland and france, while those countries don't give a flying fuck about them
Nah. You're right about Germany, they consider France and in sports the Netherlands their rivals. But the French and Irish are obsessed with the English.

>who grew up in Ireland and thus hates the British with a ingrained passion but is happy to live there for the NHS and non-retarded laws

You cant even get your facts straight, Fass was in Kerry which is the south, not the north.

All those people are either of Germanic or Celtic origin. The English people are a mostly a mix of ancient Germanic and Celtic tribes.

Celts and Picts were 100% absolutely btfo by Anglos Saxons and Jutes, and the Vikings and Normans never came over in sufficient enough quantity to breed out the people they conquered (mostly just nobility)

You obviously know nothing about those countries then. Germany doesn't. But Ireland is literally chimping out RIGHT NOW and blocking all the border routers into Norn Island. As for France? They want us to take all their immigrants.

English people are a huge mix of different people. But this is Britain. It's better to have people who actually are proud to be British, not just some faggots who move here for bennies.

This.

He's not. Tell me why he is.

>t. Can't handle Broskino

Only football faggots and 12 year old knackers obsess over the English. The rest of us don't give a fuck.

Pretty sure she writes for the Guardian or something. I've seen her on telly a few times.

kek

>Normans
>Vikings
>Picts
>Germanic Origin

You might as well say they're all fucking African origin if you're gonna play it this way.

It was more of a mix lad, of Romans, diaspora and Celts + Picts. Saxons then got BTFO by Normans.

THAT'S WHAT I SAID.

BUT HE IS LEGALLY ENTITLED TO THE NHS AS HE LIVES IN LONDON, FAGGOT. I LITERALLY SAID HE GREW UP IN IRELAND. WHY CAN'T YOU READ?

I don't know who I dislike more tbqh.

>causing Fassbender to respond that "I don’t think I would touch her with a barge pole."

He only means this because he's exclusively an oil driller.

Pierce had the most entertaining Bond movies, flamboyant villains and often non sensical doomsday plots made for thoroughly enjoyable spy kino. He was also a handsome motherfucker and suave to boot

Mansplaining has to be one of the worst phrases in recent years. Basically means a woman actually had fuck all knowledge about something, but is going to pretend like she did in hindsight, to make the guy seem like the one who should feel bad.

theres been an australian bond, calm down cuckboi

>they're all fucking African origin

Can't. Africa has way more genetic diversity than northern Europeans.

>watch Moonlight
>he isn't from outer space

GoldenEye is the best Bond film

Boohoo wittle broflake can't handle the fact that women aren't going to let themselves be spoken down to. This isn't the 50's sweetie, you're going to have to learn to deal with it.

He had one enjoyable film, and the other three are the most tedious in the franchise and borderline impossible to rewatch. He was pretty good tho.

>mansplaining
kek i can't breathe

World is Not Enough is great

>non-black, non-gay, non-working class

Why can't they just say they thought the movie was good. White liberals are the most insufferable people to have ever existed holy shit

Not much of a fight. As annoying as Owen Jones can be, he's BTFO of her there.

Quite possibly the worst one.

Die Another Day is by far the worst Brosnan Bond

tends to write for the time or the spectator

only has these gigs because of connections, having aristo blood

i think she's saying the film was bad user

the royal family is german as fuck what are you chatting

>chin stroking
kek

>being such a cunt that owen fucking jones seems reasonable by comparison

she is beyond salvation

what does 'it's not for x' mean? they are not allowed to see it, they won't get it, they won't like it, they'll get it wrong?
i am croatian, i liked it. don't know much about blacks, gays or life in USA in general, but i liked it and am pretty sure I got it.

I'm sure the black, gay, working-class writer and black, working-class director would be surprised to be told that.

>Hollywood director
>working-class
lol

its a coming of age story, thats it, white liberals have to turn into shitty identity politics and ruin it like everything else

i think she means it's meant for x, as in the creators meant to make it for a specific group in mind which she described in her post. it was meant to make money from white people for white producers. other people can and are allowed to, but they would be anomalies, in her mind.

Are you Sup Forums kids gonna whine about it every time someone posts something dumb on twitter? You really should get a job or something.

never mind I just re-read her tweet. I thought she meant the movie is not for non black etc people so in her argument it makes sense i liked it.

There's been an Irish, Scottish, and Australian bond. What are you crying about

So the film is literally made for Pepe?

Bond is Scottish, not English you fucking retarded cumguzzler, I want you dead

I think she's using it wrong because she's pretty stupid. But I thought it referred to when men try to tell women how to fight for their rights or something, which honestly it is ridiculous

>Scottish

Scots are celtic idiot

nah it's used for when men supposedly talk down to women explaining the simplest of things that they already knew, assuming they wouldn't know because they're a woman

i think most of it is bs and a think guys do to other guys anyway but there you go

Yeah agree, and Owen isn't really doing that here, he's just using those facts to support his claim about who the movie is for.

She clearly used it to shut down any dissent or differing opinion to her gospel. Classic far left tactics, that work especially well on other far leftists. The end game of far lefty identity politics is this decent into victim Olympics. We need a new political center across the world, or in 50 years time our world leaders will make Trump look like Teddy Roosevelt. Many Such Cases!

>It'd make much better sense to do somebody from Middle East or India.

Why would a british spy be a foreigner?

So not an Anglo-Saxon then, you absolute cunt. You absolute faggot

>tfw working class

Do I get liberal points now?

Worst bait I've seen in literally days

Shame on you

shut up and re-read the thread retard. Learn how the argument started because you literally look like a foaming at mouth retard

Kill yourself.

i think that was his point
so not german-irish

I love how they use the working class when trying to lecture white liberals on a subject, but quickly call us uneducated redneck hillbillies if we don't support their bullshit.

are these the same people who don't tip me? Just perks of the working class I guess

not if youre white or straight or a legal immigrant or live in a non western country

By working class, she is stereotyping blue collar people who work with their hands

>Are you Sup Forums kids gonna whine about it every time someone posts something dumb on twitter? You really should get a job or something.
I'm not from Sup Forums I just want (You)s

They are the new social justice warriors

Turbo smug is an awesome put down. I'm actually going to use that.

they are so cute when they fight

>getting btfo by owen jones
how long can one person go

Bond is Swiss you cuck

Good post

You know scandinavians are germanic right? Also Normans were decendants of scandinavians that settled in Normandy. So 2 for 3.

That's only because the Romans categorized half the people of Northern Europe as Germanic. You might as well call all Africans niggers.. oh wait

Please, mansplain me, how come Moonlight is a good film? I didn't get it at all.

How Sup Forums and critics agreed that this piece of shit is a good film?

tbqh i would have shown her mine in a fucking heart beat

She is ugly and those hipster glasses makes me want to punch her in the face

you are wrong, objectively