Visiting russia for the world cup

hey guys since we qulified for the next world cup i thought about going to support my nt, cause you never know when we are going to qualify again.
and since am a poor fag i'd like to get an idea about how much money i must save to be there
so in average how much am i gonna spend?

Would also like to go there, but I'm black, so I would probably be killed.

I'm saving $10k for the Tokyo olympics and the 2 weeks before

how come?

>10$k
aaah i guess i'll have fun watching it at home

They hate blacks there and a huge part of the population sympathize with nazi ideals. Just on youtube for videos of blacks in Russia to get an idea.

kek stop being an idiot

Russia is almost certainly cheaper than Japan, though.

would 1k be enough for just 3days?
food+accomodation+plane tickets+ 1game ticket

Why? There are several videos on youtube confirming what I said. There are also countless news sites reporting about racism in Russia and articles about it, just do a quick search and see for yourself, you moron.There are even several brazilian players like Hulk and Roberto Carlos who reported having been victims of racism while in Russia.

>plane ticket
>game ticket
>less than 1k left to live 3 day

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no.

Do the research. Find hotel prices, book early to get good deal, find ticket prices, plane ticket etc and then see costs. To avoid fucking yourself don't buy anything until you have compiled the total cost an evaluated if you are going or not.

He can just eat snow to sustain himself. Surely there’s still snow on the ground in Russia during June and July?

yes, and there are tons of liveleak videos confirming that brazil is dangerous place and no one can live there without being murdered. Taking in account the internet as the representative of reality shows how much stupid you are

No. $2.5k might be doable, though.

>more than 1k to live on for 3 days in Russia
Nah that’s madness. Hotels will be marked up so take money for that bit you shouldn’t need more than 100 a day to live on unless you are a degenerate

Take 3-5k u should have shit ton of fun.
But russia is hella cheap check it on numbeo

Same here.

Its not the cost of living, but the plane and game tickets. With that only you're almost at 1K already.

Oh right
Yea that’s impossible. My flight will cost like 500

1k is definitely too little

double that and you might be in, if you don't need to sleep in some above average hotel

also, it depends on where you're going in russia
moscow and st. petersburg are much more expensive than other cities over there, so if morocco will play in some smaller city, your trip will be much cheaper

i'll trust you on this hans
thanks

You plan on going alone?

yes lad
wanna go with me?