/v4/

Superhuman Greek edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=th_98uqtalc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izu_Ugonoh
reddit.com/r/mobbing/comments/4q86e5/mobbing_and_stalking_in_switzerland/
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/14/outrage-as-well-known-rapper-lynches-small-white-child-in-music-video.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RCFwwSq10aU
youtube.com/watch?v=1J5Mwajm60A
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcK-Z3cdnQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm more Greek than you gypsyboy

I am 100% Greek you mongoloid subhuman, i got offer to play Alexander in new upcoming Greek soap opera

Shut the fuck up Gypsy!

I'm a real GREEK not a roleplayer Gypsy

Gypsies are honorary Greeks

Hardest working people in Europe vs street beggars. No honor for you.

reminder that you are all western

I'm Russian I spit on westerners.

Roma=Roma(Rome)=Romans=Greeks

imagine being this pathetic

nothing pathetic about being rational

horrible edition

kαλό νήμα

Was she really mental though?

yes she was muslim

Me(Greek) on the right

>instruction worker

>"forgiving" somebody who could have literally melted your face into a disfigured mess publicly so everybody knows how tolerant you are
that's literally the complete opposite of rationality, it's emotional pandering and lack of proper sense

oh
how unexpected

>forgive someone who mutilated you
OH LET ME GUESS

THEY SAID
>muh honor :)

I BET THEY HAD POLACK HERITAGE

FUCK YOU POLACKS YOU KEKS

they won't specify what's wrong with her even though she committed an assault (which was probably racially and religiously motivated) and lost the right to anonymity so probably not

They followed teaching of Jesus, God bless those young ladies

we really dont know that. but marseille has shitload of muslims.

Roman Catholic (405,000)
Muslim (200,000, making Marseille the largest Muslim population in France)

or maybe she was Polish.

>we really don't know that

yeah, obviously she was a militant Buddhist

>Simon Mol (6 November 1973 in Buea, Cameroon – 10 October 2008) was the pen name of Simon Moleke Njie, a Cameroon-born journalist, writer and anti-racist political activist.[1] In 1999 he sought political asylum in Poland; it was granted in 2000, and he moved to Warsaw, where he became a well-known anti-racist campaigner.

>In Poland, Mol was accused of knowingly spreading the HIV virus and was charged in the cases of eleven women and remanded in custody.[2] However, Mol's trial was suspended due to his severe illness.[3] He died from HIV-related complications on 10 October 2008.

What did he mean by this?

polacks who aren't from Greater Poland or Lesser Poland are literally rape babies of the conquerors from those regions which is why I lmao when they try to shill them

>let nigger into your country
>he starts trouble
woah

>killed off dozens of leftie roasties with HIV
>proved racists right
>ruined reputation of all anti-raysis """journalists""" in Poland for decades to come
based Simon was the hero polacks needed, but didn't deserve

exactly

>he became a well-known anti-racist campaigner.
I'm sure the other four black people in Poland really appreciated his efforts

youtube.com/watch?v=th_98uqtalc

I love the fact that the further we go the less detail devs want to put in their games
>all budget went into graphics amirite?
fuck no, graphics are shit as well I don't know what devs do with their bloated budgets if games both look shit and play like shit

there are two actresses and one weather girl

there's also some boxer/mma guy or something.

>there are two actresses and one weather girl
>mfw one of our two most popular news casters is black
Did we get black's without even noticing?

Yeah games are so much worse now, I don't get why. Just look at a game like the original starcraft, still played 20 years later, you wouldn't get that released today.

this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izu_Ugonoh

remidns me of terrorist that few years ago won EU award for anti racism article.

bet he fucked like 1000 polak girls

hahah fucking polish cucks getting blacked

tys nikdy nebyl v Praze, že ne?

we've got one game show host
and the occasional tourist
not sure if i could call gyppies niggerssince niggers actually use earth and not trash to build houses
thankfully the worst gypsare the west's trouble now

Romanians are niggers in general.

>polack

>romanian

if I throw a soap at you will you die?

vodka isnt soap marcel
so how was your day?

you should get a job

day was ok, have a night shift later on

romanians smell like shit

go back to mpalk, βlad

reddit.com/r/mobbing/comments/4q86e5/mobbing_and_stalking_in_switzerland/

hahaha look at this g*Rman piece of shit :D
it was good read well worth it

after you george
what do you do for a living marcy?
also im surprised you can even use your nose

/mpalk/ is expanding, Dimitros

>posting my oc
stop lurking you cCcunt

Alles Erdreich ist Rumaniens untertan

Hallo. Haben Sie Eine Qt Geschwester?

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/14/outrage-as-well-known-rapper-lynches-small-white-child-in-music-video.html
wh*Tes btfo

>wanna re-install Fallout New Vegas
>it says RU
>google wtf is going on
>apparently Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic got Russian versions out of the blue now

what the fuck Bethesda

also I kinda lmao because I always said v4 countries are russian provinces and it seems like west thinks so to and now they gave you fucking russian version

enjoy it

apparently Lithuania, latvia and all eastern shitholes got russian versions too

kek

and one finnish poster has it too but Finland is a russian province as well so that's not surprising

it's CEE
Dishonored is also released in separate pack for CEE

youtube.com/watch?v=RCFwwSq10aU

awesome fight scene this is how I BTFO polacks

what the fuck is CEE you turk?

it's the version that you always had, they just changed the title to include the RU for some reason

wtf this general has become?
Greek, Romanian, Brit, Turk, Finish and Burger flags all over the place and almost no v4 members.

>dishonored
the stealh game about the polack?

i always liked russia but i didnt like criminality thats why im dating czech girl rate my secrets

central and eastern europe
yes, it's by Bethesda and if you are from russia or czech rep. and you buy it - you get a CEE version with the CEE languages available

I don't recall playing it in russian you fuckmancer.

Such noble greeks.

they released a version with Polish, Hungarian, Czech, etc together with Russian as available languages in central and eastern Europe, they just decided that a pointless name change to the product was for some reason necessary and somehow it cleared their retard PR department.

>hurr I'm an american bullet magnet let me tell you about who is white and who has russian versions of the game btw I'm 1/50 Irish, 1/20 German, 1/40 Apache and 1/100 nigger

just go play the fucking game you nigger

>hurr I'm an american I'm so fat and I love sending young american men to die for Israel's interests

why americans make unnecessary remakes of foreign movies?

Ring, Godzilla, Oldboy, now even the Raid will get a remake no one asked for do amerilards hate seing other countries that much?
A normal person finds it interesting to see a movie from a different country and different enviroment, experience another culture a little bit but a getshotter goes
>*pig squeal* WHERE ARE DE FREEDOMZ?! WE NEED THIS MOVIE TO TAKE PLACE IN AMERICA, ALSO REPLACE EVERY PRACTICAL EFFECT WITH CGI AND INSTEAD OF CHOREOGRAPHED FIGHTS WE WILL HAVE SHAKING CAMERA SO NO ONE CAN SEE SHIT *shits himself in Walmart*

hi friends

>Ring, Godzilla, Oldboy, now even the Raid will get a remake no one asked for do amerilards hate seing other countries that much?
Most Hollywood movies are made to a make lots of money, therefore they pander to the lowest common denominator.

this
this

hello

I fuck America.

>The Raid
I heard about this before
Is the movie good overall?

how can a subhuman be a "superhuman" ?

>willingly getting aids
but why

>calls greek people subhumans
>is a fucking indonesian

im from monaco you mongoloid subhuman

monaco is full of subhumans

I live in a wonderful country and all Poles are great.

Also my second favourite country, Slovakia is glorious too

POO

IN

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=1J5Mwajm60A

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcK-Z3cdnQ

LOO

I approve

you know its not a good idea to sell your house for wifi . even if it is a slum

i am not poor and ur greek

>no lithuanian flag in this thread
wtf

magyar cigany

magyar btfo

>*pig squeal*
That's the one Polish meme I don't mind spreading

lsns-jobbik alliance when?

indonesian subhuman

jealous of Greece

na to je už neskoro, posrali ste to

sl*V subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class sl*Vs. A nice town with extremely high crime, an all alcoholic community. However because of the weakness of the sl*Vs all it would take to destroy this community is one TURK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% sl*V town until suddenly a couple of TURK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic sl*V husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the sl*V women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their TURK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior TURK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Shut up or we send you cigan... well nevermind

kek, i am the prime exporter here
i am a turk bull myself, Elhamdülillah

turkroach asterisk posting gets really old really quick