Twin Peaks: Red Herring - The Show

Twin Peaks: Red Herring - The Show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfPv57KBpJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hes too genY to remember Murder She Wrote or Columbo

genKuk

those were standalone episodes they don't count

can we get some stills from the new season?

>Y…you see, I’ve already gone places. I, ah…I just wanna stay where I am.

How would Jessica Fletcher and Columbo have done with the case in Twin Peaks?

>tfw no shelley gf

I only watched Twin Peaks for waifus, mindfucks and weird characters.

shelly...

>tfw you wasted your best years being possessed by a serial-killing demon
JUST

he looks pretty good for 91

wow, sherilyn was the bomb
just look at that tight butt

OH HAI BILLY ZANE

It's gonna be shit, Lynch fell for the digital meme again.

Digital or not, these outdoor shots look pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=SfPv57KBpJI

it's not his first digital movie, and besides, there's nothing wrong with digital.

There is literally no difference between digital and analog film these days. Put a film grain filter on it if you love film so much.

damn this guy is still alive?

name me one

From pure air.

How hot was the scene in FWWM where Leland rapes Laura?

It wasn't at all tbqh famalam

I jacked off alot to FWWM. Do you know if they recast donna for the new season? Neither of the old actresses are in the cast list I hear

I have no idea.
I just hope Lynch realised his mistake and wiped the fuck out any trace of Donna from S3.

>that scene where Laura's in the bed with the pink babydoll

It sucks that Garland Briggs is dead, he probably played a part in the ultimate endgame.

Niggas about to look old as fuck in this new season, Andy's actor looks like he should be in a nursing home

so what pleb, Inland Empire is pure Kino

If Laura was so creeped out by her father raping her, why did she say in the series: "This guy really knows how to light my fire"

>Niggas about to look old as fuck in this new season

yeah, that's kinda the point

Madchen still has it tho so I'm not worried.

Have you even watched FWWM? Are you baiting us? Did I just fell for this low quality bait?

She meant Bob but she was kinda creeped out by Bob too, I guess she got used to being raped

Always found Major Briggs to be my favourite character, and also someone very structurally important to the plot. Sad he won't be in it, but I suppose it sort of makes sense in the timeline of the show that he'd be dead by now. Everyone's old now, and Major Briggs was already pretty old back then.

no bait, enlighten me please

Why is the plot of FWWM Laura figuring out her father is raping her? Wouldn't she have known for years? Are we supposed to believe she was in deep denial all this time until, miraculously, the plot of the movie starts? Seriously asking

>but I suppose it sort of makes sense in the timeline of the show that he'd be dead by now. Everyone's old now, and Major Briggs was already pretty old back then.

You do know Donna's father is part of new series, right?
Not to mention Lynch himself, he's like 80 now

Getting raped: It's nothing personnel, kid.

he looks like somebody hurt him

Lynch is 71

she always saw Bob when she was being raped, this isn't rocket science

She always saw real Bob, not her father.

Reminder that David Duchovny is in the new season

This is so wrong!
She did see him, that's why she couldn't even look Leland in the eyes and told him to stay the fuck away from her

fucking cuckentino is one to talk. he is a huge attention whore. lynch is at least humble.

right, not to mention Lynch at its absolute worst is still better than anything Tarantula did

Whole movie plot is about her discovering it was her father. Up intill that point she always seen him as Bob. Don't remember from what age tho, like 10 or something.

Is the Red Room both lodges, one of the lodges, or not a lodge?

Why did Laura see an angel there if it is a bad place?

Why did Cooper comfort Laura during the angel in the red room - Laura just told him in the S2 finale that they won't see each other for 25 years.

But on the FWWM rape scene she saw Leland on top of her

>told him to stay the fuck away from her
that was AFTER she found out

Sure but that still doesn't answer my question
Laura was clearly terrified of Bob, why would she tell Jacoby that he can really light her fire if she was being raped?

Pretty sure it's a kind of limbo where spirits wait to go to either the White or Black Lodge. The angel is there to finally bring Laura to the White Lodge and save her.

Since I didn't find a wallpaper of this picture with the title in it, I made it myself, might as well share it

Yeah. Bob decided to show his face and the next day murdered her 'cause he knew he would never get her. Simple.

Isn't the red room supposed to be a waiting room?
They wait there to enter the white or black lodge, this is how I understand it at least

This text is terrible tho. Would be much better without it.

It's the official logo

>Audrey, a 10/10 would fall in love with a 6/10 Coop

Got it, thanks

>Why did Cooper comfort Laura during the angel in the red room - Laura just told him in the S2 finale that they won't see each other for 25 years.

Better question would be when this whole scene is taking place. Before show events or after.

>Bob decided to show his face

but why?

I suspected it was red herring from the beginning

yeah but it doesn't fit in this picture.

>'cause he knew he would never get her

He wanted to possess her next. But she would never let him.

>Coop
>6/10

He's a kind natured, spiritual, handsome FBI agent and she's a rebellious rich kid in high school. It's not surprising.

I doubt that we'll give an answer for that

well to each his own

Would you rather ride Johnny Horne's retarded whooping Indian dick or Pete's stammering socially retarded chode?

By the end of this series I wanted to run Jack Nance through a wood shredder for some reason

>socially retarded

>implying Catherine wasn't hot as fuck when she was younger and Pete didn't get her

Thank you, friend

>and then she cucked him for years, including offering FEET to Ben horne

>tfw even Lynch's taste in older women is perfect

RIP Doc Hayward

Yes, that was the point that she realized it, Jesus christ you are dense

Will we get another Lynch motion picture before he dies?

I only found out the other daythat Pete is the guy from Eraserhead

If he fucks up with new TP I will make sure he never creates anything ever again.

Does anyonek know any good site to order good quality twin peaks posters or art prints?

He has never fucked up anything in his career, even Dune is enjoyable

The only thing that gives it away are his cheeks.

Look up how he died, dude was living a whole secret life

The new Twin Peaks season is essentially an 18 hour long motion picture since Lynch and Frost wrote it as one long script and filmed everything in one go.

If Lynch dies without giving away the meaning to all of his films I will be entering final boss mode. You have been warned.

>implying there's any meaning
well. i just hope you avoid my house on your rampage user, godspeed

Why did Bob ''light her fire'', wasn't she being raped?

Lynch doesn't know the "meaning" to his films either, he just films surreal stuff and likes to keep people guessing. He said many times that the best mystery is the one one that keeps being unresolved.

You're implying Pete gave a fuck, he was only interested in fishing and fucking some gook pussy

She was and she started to like it at some point I guess

Audrey a not for rough treatment. She's a sweet little kitty that needs to be treated quite delicately and loved plenty

Well, it's been going since she was 12 so you could assume she got used to it and was even enjoying it.

Ayo Josie
*bulges eyes*
D-d-do you reckon
*pulls fish out of percolator*
I wrote a proem
*takes a massive prat fall*
L-let's fish!
*blows up in a bank vault*

That doesn't make any sense, FWWM always shows Laura terrified of Bob up until the point of her death, when did she start to like it exactly?

Her actress is gross now and VERY into Jesus

Holy shit. Shut the fuck up you retarded faggot and go watch a goddamn movie.

The film is clearly flawed, I'm just pointing out some inconsistencies, no need to get cunty.
She never liked sex with Bob, that's one of the reasons she ''killed herself'', so the "this guy can really light my fire" line doesn't make any sense if she's really talking about Bob

You're right user. The writing and Lynch's direction don't sync on several aspects of Laura and Leland's relationship. I assume Lynch valued his own creative thoughts more than Frost's writing and made some day-of decisions all throughout FWWM

For instance, telling Sheryl to look like she was enjoying being raped, and maybe some extra shots of Leland stalking Laura to heighten intensity.

As a result, the messages being sent to the audience get muddled and unclear. Donna and laura's friendship was completely warped too

>Donna and laura's friendship was completely warped too
explain

Really just go and watch series and movie without fucking browsing /tv and the same time and try to turn on your brain.

I don't get retards like you, do you think Lynch is perfect and free of criticism?
Show me a scene where Laura enjoys Bob's company and I'll shut the fuck up

Completely might be strong.

But Donna clearly states attraction to James, which took awhile to get to in the series. In a movie sense, we never get payoff for what Laura's death means for Donna. They also seemed to hang out for the same amount of time (maybe less then actually) that Laura and Ronette hang out during the movie. So Ronette and Laura seem like good friends too, but no one in the series even knew they spoke to each other

F ;-;

i hope the last episode of season 3 is as good as the last episode of season 2. I want them to go out with something that will leave the catalog of Sup Forums to be 80% stills from the last scene for 2 weeks.