America NO! Emirati businessman brutally attacked in Ohio

Police saw him entering a hotel in white Arab clothing and speaking Arabic... and of course immediately thought he must be an ISIS member.

They got him down, cuffed him and off he went. The Arabic Emirates are now issuing a warning to their citizens not to wear Arabic clothes in America in public and avoid speaking Arabic.

youtube.com/watch?v=3H0JyOPK-iw

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/10/04/world/asia/afghanistan-bombing-hospital-doctors-without-borders-kunduz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The Arabic Emirates are now issuing a warning to their citizens not to wear Arabic clothes in America in public and avoid speaking Arabic.

Maybe we should start fucking with more brown people who come here.

If they stopped blowing people up we might be less jumpy around 'em. Simple logic

>it's just a clock bro

Good job officers!

Ugh! Dont you bigots know this is exactly the kind of shit that creates ISIS terrorists in the first place?

Patriotic Quads

>If they stopped blowing people up we might be less jumpy around 'em. Simple logic

>If they stopped killing people with drones we might stop blowing people up . Simple logic

God bless

>>>/reddit/

TYT is gonna love this shit.

God bless Murrica

MUSLIMS YOURE ON NOTICE

WE SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA YOU FUCKING TOWELHEAD TERRORISTS :^)

>The Arabic Emirates are now issuing a warning to their citizens not to wear Arabic clothes in America in public and avoid speaking Arabic.

BASED

YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD, MOHAMMED!

That's how to not be a Cuck. If it were an American in their country they would have been killed in a cafe.

Don't dress or act like a motherfucking terrorist if you don't want to get mistaken for one.

>"I wore a KKK uniform through Harlem and got shot. Wahhhhhh help SJWs I'm being opressed"

early happy 4th, fellow burgers

He should've gone to Toledo instead. They're used to having a million a-rabs around.

Nice four Fourth of July quads.

Except they still blow people up in countries (France, Belgium, Turkey) that never contacted them at all.

has anyone ever seen a terrorist wearing traditional arab clothes? might as well put a large target sign on his forehead

burgers are beyond stupid

Arabs are stuck up assholes who think they rule the world, they deserve to get trolled like this

Proof he isn't ISIS? Or helped fund iSIS through supporting Clinton?

>Except they still kill people with drones in countries (Syria, Iraq, Yemen) that never contacted them at all

>All these ignorant dumb americans that believe everything cheney and bush tells them

Stay classy amerifats

We at least aim for military targets not civilians

you are retard

Are muslims really that shocked that non-muslims get a little tense around them?

It's like they refuse to admit that we're in a culture war.

>We at least aim for military targets not civilians
>military targets not civilians

kek

>US Airstrike Hits Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan

>nytimes.com/2015/10/04/world/asia/afghanistan-bombing-hospital-doctors-without-borders-kunduz.html

Ugh!

He said they aimed for it, not that they were actually capable..

Oh gee, more dead sandniggers, what a travesty!

>while firing on insurgents nearby
Point is at least the US tries, or even maintains the CLAIM of trying to fight enemy military while the terrists go straight for civilians unashamedly

Ohio (614) fag here. We'll ramp up the good work

Yeah police arrested him because someone reported that he belonged to ISIS, he better join ISIS and blow up things to show those bastards how moderate he is.

cuck

He's a Sunni shit nigger who cares

>Sup Forums defending air strikes on hospitals

Yeah and let's completely that the US is funding "moderate" rebels with a $500 million budget and then they wonder why people in the middle east and the rest of the world hates them so much

Excellent work Ohio lads

Who says I'm defending it? I'm glad they hit the hospital. More dead sandniggers is always good for the world.

>cuck

>US funding "moderate" rebels
>US training "moderate" rebels
>US arming "moderate" rebels
>"moderate" rebels decided to build Islamic caliphates instead of overthrowing muh Assad as planned
>"moderate" rebels start killing any non-radical muslim they find

Says the Cheney cocksucking faggot, the US is literally the reason why people had to flee and now that we have all these rapefugees in europe.

>we don't like Arabs here
>Don't dress like an Arab or we'll kick your ass

>We don't like Westerners here
>Don't dress like a westerner or we'll behead you

Seems fair to me

*speak American in America

I don't know why anybody would want to go to those shit countries.

dog bless

why are mudslimes so awful at combat?

>why are mudslimes so awful at combat?

That's probably why the US lost the Iraq and Afghanistan war

They released him immediately after arresting him you cucklord. Didn't charge him with shit and apologized for the misunderstanding.

Some dumb clerk at the hotel called the police claiming he had pledged allegiance to ISIS.

Implying we trust our governments.

Guess I'm a shitlib because I'm deeply embarrassed that this would happen.

>be an ayyrab
>dressed "like a terrorist" (i.e. how niggas from the middle east dress)
>speak ayyrab language
>white girl (10 dollars says she was blond) hears moonspeak and is certain she's about to get blown up because that's what ayyrabs do so he clearly represents ISIS

How is this not actually really stupid

when the fuck did the philipines drone strike arabs? Die of muslim dick, cuck

>philipines drone strike arabs?

We aren't talking about the philipines you sub-human polack diaspora

>this guy thinks an arab with 5 cell phones in the middle of ohio can be up to anything remotely innocent

you made a false aquivalence that muslims kill americans because they drone striked them, while muslims also kill philipines, indians ect who did nothing wrong
Are you this retarded?

With the amount of contempt Arabs have for white Christians, you can assume that he's not there for any good purpose.

You have no idea how much they hate us.

I'd like to take a moment and salute those quads son

What's the big deal? I'm just sad that he wasn't mugged and left naked in a ditch.

Doctors Without Borders has been trying to limit the expansion of violence and war for years, ie, aiding the enemy. They had it coming.

Nigga, there have been two Muslim attacks in Muslim countries this week alone. Shut up.

maybe they shouldn't dress like a fuckin terrorist then

wear pants faggot this is America, not the burning dirt hell hole these monkeys crawled out of

Which stupid motherfucker would think that a terrorist would wear clothing which made him stand out?? Oh right the Americans are that stupid.

Good.

And don't come back.

>T-t-t-t-t-trump won't win Ohio g-g-g-guys!

>mfw I hear people say this

>reduced two countries to rubble
>basically returned them to the stone age
>lost

Honorabla memba it was just a prank!

life is hard

learn to deal with it

police keep acting like this and im on their side

>...and this, not good good

The average person has no idea that the US is largely responsible for ISIS, other than some vague "well we shit in their hummus" idea due to Iraq and Afghanistan.