[replies to the comment you made 5 minutes ago and tells you to go fuck yourself, therefore winning the argument]

[replies to the comment you made 5 minutes ago and tells you to go fuck yourself, therefore winning the argument]

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarlowNYC/status/833374569926914049
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2015/05/labour-stays-silent-over-gender-segregation-at-party-rally/
youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Milo decimated him and I wish he would decimate my ass.
P.S. I'm a dude

>you get called "low i.q" by someone
>you should respond to that seriously

how does milo's cock taste?

As Milo said, he got two out of three of them to say fuck you. And the white guy didn't say much at all. Every time he got a question he would pass. To afraid to speak his mind because of the fear of backlash. Poor white guilt.

>Blacklash*

makes a better argument, argument is invalid because a retard on the internet thinks there is a time limit on responding, and if you don't yell over someone you've already lost the argument
Milo got schooled for being a retard, but he's already won your heart as a sassy faggot so I still value him over anyone else

>took his time to make a better argument
>go fuck yourself
lmao

Actually the "Fuck you" was a response to being called "Low IQ" after Milo realized how badly they were embarrassing him.

Go fuck yourself.

Larry Wilmore only got his job because he is black. If he was white he would be working at walmart or some other 89iq job.

>Poor white guilt.
At least he is white, not a jew pretending to be white like Milo. He can always change his opinions, Milo can never change not being white. So who wins in the end?

And the fuck off when he responded that he was British?

Oh wow, just saw this:

twitter.com/MarlowNYC/status/833374569926914049

Why did Maher give this pedo a platform?

The niggers started the fight when they called milo sexually confused

Milo did the right thing by not trying to fall prey to the illusion that he was going to be a part of a honest debate and instead made a spectacle out of getting a rise out of the two black guys. It makes Milo look funny and non-threatening and it makes the Wilmore and the deep state black man look angry and unlikeable.

Milo fucks kids. Confused is an understatement.

>So who wins in the end?

I'd bet my bottom dollar on the Jew.

>milo calls all trannies sexual predators and offenders because of a non-existent study
>gets btfo by counter argument
>calls guy stupid and low IQ

milo is a hero on here because he hates all muslims and is a pedo apologist

He is, only a sexually confused white person would crave black cock

>get called low I.Q
>start acting like it

that will show them

also act moral and progressive and for immigration but also don't

>are you even american
>fuck off
>I bet you suck dick in napals you queer

JUST

A non-American telling an American intelligence officer about America's relationship with Russia was absurd. And that fuck was obviously meant to be friendly.

Im quite sure Milo is pretending to be jewish. there are videos of him stating he is christian

kek

conflating gay people to men who want to cut their dicks off and go into women's bathrooms is not a good argument.

>Im quite sure Milo is pretending to be jewish. there are videos of him stating he is christian
Yes a converted christian. (Not like it matters, christianity is a kike religion as well)
There are video of him saying his mother is/was jewish. That's where any discussion ends. If your mother is a jew, you're a jew, that's how jews themselves see it, and how it is. You can convert to whatever you want, and call yourself white until you die, but you'll always be a filthy kike.

that black liberal guy on another american news thing freaked out when a women put her hand on his shoulder

Its seems really easy for them to crumble and arguments nulled, I think its going to escalate and you are going to see them start hitting when they can't make an argument and some blog sites saying it is powerful

>leftist memes

How dogshit

Yeah he used to play up the fact that he is catholic.

The whole Jew thing like everything else when it comes to Milo is an attention seeking act.

His show only lasted a year

this is all Sup Forums's fault and their hatred of women

Kek, I wonder if Sam Hydes meme show got more viewers

His mom is Jewish so that makes him ethnically Jewish

His dad was catholic

so he is Jewish practicing Catholicism

When did telling someone to go fuck themselves on a tv show that is ostensibly about having a discussion become acceptable
Why is this 30-something year old man arguing like a 16 year old

those are liberal facebook memes you cunt. conservative ones are even worse.

white people who think they're oppressed are hilarious

blame having a crowd for political discussion shows, they just want some drama

>That post

mean while in real life

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2015/05/labour-stays-silent-over-gender-segregation-at-party-rally/

>man made climate change
>scientific in any way whatsoever

I have never met a masculine white male Democrat voter in my entire life

>it's a kids from Sup Forums cry more about things that don't matter than SJW ever did episode

When I fill out demographic and affirmative action sheets is it beneficial to me to say white and male?

they attacked him, he attacked back, you big babies

"How do you do fellow 4channers?"

>Defending gay pedos

youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg

>missing the point this hard

Sup Forums - shitposting and politics

>Black people and leftists can call gays "sexually confused" and its okay
Pretty weird when like 20ish years ago it was the other way around

t.black """"""person""""""

this thread is more related to television & film than those shite lotr tax meme threads

Are blacks known for not missing the point?

Hey! And cunnies.

you were the one accusing me of missing the point. your reading comprehension has betrayed your melanin levels

>Dumb Trump retard

>your reading comprehension has betrayed your melanin levels
top kek

At least he's a winning retard and not a big enough cuck to vote for a political party that holds rallies about how they hate whites

Inb4 "t-thats a fringe group"

Pewpiedie here keep up the good fight my right wing Nazi brothers

Liberals sure get fucking butt-bothered when women, blacks, gays, etc. start actively opposing the Liberal narrative.

Is it because they've built the entirety of their party's appeal on being the party "For Minorities and Women"? Is that why minorities and women attacking them and their narrative sends them into a low-IQ nuclear meltdown?

Yeah, I know. You missed the point, which I pointed out to you, and then you said I was black. I was asking if you did this because blacks are known for not missing the point. What are you having trouble with, outside of missing the original point?

>trusting polls after the fucking debacle that was the election

They also said Hillary was a 99.6% sure-win across the board. Clearly voter-polling needs to be retooled.

your pic is retarded, it's not about feelings, I think Milo couldn't care less about being called a nazi, he won't cry himself to sleep for that, it's about diffamation and rectifying the facts

National polls were correct. Is it that you don't understand how the electoral college works?

milo barely got a word in edgewise, it was just nonstop smug black douches telling him to go fuck himself

>missed a point even a retarded black """"""person"""""" could figure out

>a gay attention-seeking pedo with no moral fiber is the voice of the alt-right

man they could not do better controlled oppo

No lad. No.

You're at the urinal in the public restroom and this guy slaps you on your ass.

Wat do?

Wrong. If the polls were accurate they would have known that Hillary voters didn't have the geographic diversity to win the actual Presidency, despite a slight advantage in numbers due to importing votes from Mexico.

It seemed like wilmore wanted to fuck milo

>Sup Forums
>NOT defending pedos

>National polls were correct

You're a funny lad.

>can take national polls
>can't take state polls
>these are from actual polling companies
>they just happen to not poll the method of how the president is picked

Either you're a fucking lying faggot cocksucker hoping to not get called out or you're just a retarded faggot cocksucker.

Kiss her (male)

Do Americans really have security guards in public bathrooms stopping transgender people coming in?

Nope. Nope. No. Literally never.

I'm sure some reddit faggot staged a video for karma and it got all this national news from deep state media

who dat ninja?

Same

it didn't

>tfw finally have epiphany of perfect reply 'go fuck yourself' after being silent for many minutes

they said this because he made a statement that trans people are sexually confused. black guy made the comparison to how the same was said of homosexuals, then asked "Are you confused?" as a joke to point out the hypocrisy. Instead of rolling with it and pointing out that they are not the same thing, milo simply jumped back behind bill and said "get some smarter dudes next time"

retarded

>Milo decimated him
Incorrect. You are blinded by your [admitted] raging homosexuality from reality, which is symptomatic of all SJWs (alt-right included). In short: you're a faggot.

>Practicing catholicsm
Not with a dick in his ass.
That's a mortal sin!

>somebody actually made this image
>presumably another user saved it

With such quick wit, it's a wonder his show was cancelled due to pathetically low ratings.

Milo's fans have literally carried him into a room on a throne for his events on multiple occasions, that's how sad these people are. And they think they can go around calling other people "cucks"

The cuck label has really stung lefties hard, huh?

Do Europeans literally turn a blind eye to children being raped in public bathrooms so long as a minority does it?

Oh wait, yes, they do.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html

>"HE SCKOOL'D MILO, GURLFRIEND PONYGAYS XD XD XD" ~ leftist trash media written by "bergs" and "steins"

milo got the better of their nerves. wilmore was shaking the whole way through, you could see his mouth quivering. they got angry way before. the other black guy was also trying to reign it in but he let the homophobia slip once he couldn't take milo's mannerisms anymore. not surprising. the left think they are above basic human impulses. they are a bunch of actors

No, they just use the penis inspectors.

the democratic part had a white hate rally? when? at this rally, did it rain up? did peopl wear shoes on thier heads

>Hurt feels equals defamation

stop posting anytime

i saw through his shit the moment he latched on to gamergate

his existence and perpetual notoriety have only made me depressed at the state of my peers, with how readily they accept him as HRR ONE OF US MAGA TRUMP blah blah whatever the fuck

i would never associate with someone who unironically likes milo, you'd have to be intensely retarded to think he's some sort of intellectual or anyone worthy of being lauded, he's just a loudmouthed contrarian faggot parasite that hops on whatever bandwagon is dumb enough to champion him

>dailymail

You, or whoever made that image, is a fucking retard incapable of analyzing important things like context

[Deducts from the questioning you are not American, therefore telling you to fuck off and winning the argument]