Are you ready for the most political awards show in history?

Are you ready for the most political awards show in history?

>Bawww they're going to make fun of Trump
>Bawww they're going to point out that racism and sexism still exist
Go back to your safe space, snowflake.

fuck no. bunch of racist white people giving each other awards.

But why? What does any of that have to do with the movies they're in? Can't they just stop pretending they're activists for one night, thank their families and the people they've worked with and just sit down?

Why does it bother you so much?

>Every award goes to a black lesbian actress, nobody panics, because it's part of the plan. But then they give one little best male actor award goes to a white male who is straight everyone loses their minds

>oh look it's the annual Hollywood circle jerk who's gonna win?!
Who gives a rat's ass

Anyone know if there going to be an on cinema oscar special?

It should be good.

2nd worst bait I've seen today

At least it wasn't the worst.

Stop pretending to be a tumblr tard or the tumblr tards will start thinking they're welcome here.

Is this a shop? She looks like a lizard here.

It would be good if someone puts those drumpf losers in their place. Tbqh I don't see it happening though, I think it will be fairly tame

No, not that I know of but usually most pics are touched up.

GIVE US AWARDS OR UR RACIST

>snowflake
when this shit flipped sides? (unique) rainbow haired liberal cunts were the special snowflakes, retard

If you haven't realized that the Oscars is nothing more than the film industry self promoting and patting itself on the back then you're blind as fuck.

I hope Hollywood learned their lesson with Trump and snub Moonlight. There have been more than enough "it's such an important film" diversity awards in recent years. Time to pull back. I want to see the fallout.

I can't wait for the backlash and meltdown of the SJWs when yet again, a bunch of old white fucks pat themselves in the back and suck each other off while not nominating a single blck, female, gender fluid director/actor performance

I can't wait for the newshits to cry about Sup Forums in the live thread like its something new

Any chance this will be aired in 4k?

What the fuck does Moonlight or diversity have to do with Trump?