Le I have british accent so I'm smart guy

>le I have british accent so I'm smart guy

why do americans praise british accent? what is this shit person's aim?

Other urls found in this thread:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8964-john-oliver/#entry274332
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>watching HBO
>watching comedians
>giving two shits what some anglo rodent has to say
>giving two shits what some HRC shill has to say
>wasting energy on this kind of shit

He's not from America so he can't commentate on American politics. Fuck off and go fuck yourself.

Hey don't blame us, he's americas fault. We shipped him off to you because no one here found him funny. If it wasn't for you lot, he wouldn't have a job

I don't trust people that wear ties with plaid dress shirts.

Bong here. Half our accents make the speaker sound less intelligent, not more

Fuck Blompf and fuck white ppl

Eternal Anglo here, we fucking hate John as-well.

>no one here found him funny

my ex did.

that's why she's an ex.

This. Fuck drumpf losers

I can't believe he still has a career. He failed on Mock the Week for fucks sake! They'll laugh at the same fucking MegabusMan joke week in week out. Holy fucking shit.

THIs. Only rural and suburban retards voted for plumpf.

He has a Brummie accent, which in the UK makes most people sound thick as shit

Also he was a literal nobody here.
Just seemed like a cut price reboot of that other annoying Brummie cunt, Ben Elton.

Never understood how he ended up being such a big deal in the US.

>Forced out of place joke
HAHAHHAH...HAHA
>Abrubtly segues to obvious google tier analysis comments on bottle caps or some shit
Even by late night standards he can get pretty annoying real quic

Doesn't matter m8 I'm a Brummie like John Oliver and Americans loved me when I was over there all I had to do is enunciate a little.

Why do anglos look like rodents? Is it the centuries of shitty weather?

Why are americans so fucking fat and retarded

Nah, centuries of ruling the world and keeping the continent divided

PS; The EU will collapse and Albion will come out on top because they got out early

he was involved with colbert's show and had regular spots on it
he wasn't funny then either

It's the Norman blood. Bretons look like trash

>The EU will collapse
absolutely
>Albion will come out on top
that's a no

stay made, merkel

mad*

Hatred for the eternal anglo is not exclusive to burgers

>plumpf
I unironically chuckled.

too many anglos

Kek hes from Birmingham.

>Americans think this accent makes him smart

Actually he was Stewarts show and was able to host the show during Stewarts absence. Americans think people speaking in british accents are more clever so he came off as more sophisticated host than Stewart which got the notice of HBO execs. Now this happened when being politically left was the most rewarding side to be in USA

no one thinks that except the thread poster. no one even likes this cunt.

>brummie
>smart

What did he mean by this?

>deriding someone for these things while shitposting on Sup Forums

>only other famous TV personalities are allowed to criticize and mock famous TV personalities

His point is literally that Europeans must ethnically cleanse themselves in order to survive. They're really going for it now.

i'd rather cleanse europe's gene pool with qt japanese waifus

>if you import millions of literal subhumans into your countries, you will get wealthy

It's not even a proper accent. Its the BBC English sprinkled with American

They're retarded

>plumpf

Read this.
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8964-john-oliver/#entry274332

Donald is PLUMPF! PLUMPF!

Unironically what did he mean by this? Why would you need to let migrants in? Not that I'm necessarily against it, I just don't understand his point.

I'm a working class brummie. John oliver does not sound like a fucking brummie, and if you sound similar to him, neither do you.

sad that there are so many dumb suburban white fools who were surred of t3h ebil m3x1c4nz!!!! 0h n03s!!! they play music and eat things different from me! I must scotch tape together some flimsy excuses so i appear to actually be concerned about boarder security and not that im xenophobic!!! THEY SPEAK SPANISH! AHHHHH!

saying "yurope's population is dwindling, better import people to get more monies."

thing is, they way they allowed them to come in en mass is the thing that fucked them, but the majority of yuropeenz are nice and it lulled them into a false sense of security. I feel bad for yurope they were only trying to do good and the mudlimes that came in took advantage of it.

because everyone from outside the us is automatically smarter

If you've ever heard a cockney accent in real life you'd be absolutely disgusted by it. I can't even enjoy snatch because of the stupid accent.

anybody got subs for S04?

Seriously though we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

>year of 2016

he'll just forget what the codes were

90% of British people (yes I'm counting Wales and Scotland) sound like a variety of mouth breathing retards

his shtick feels tired

same thing happened to jon stewart

You're right. Only the middle class and up of Britain sound 'intelligent'

The rest of us sound like fucking retards, and we don't even pronounce a lot of words properly. We cut everything short.

hes saying its not genocide if its europeans replaced in their homelands

but what happened to the native americans here was a genocide and historical tragedy

>what happened to the native americans here was a genocide and historical tragedy

To some.

eh things happen

Because having your population decrease is far worse than being replaced by foreigners.

>only the middleclass and up

Clearly you've never been around some of the plum mouthed "upper class".

but trump won you retard

(You) tried.

any Subs guys????

>le cuck show

>MFW tv doesnt know a CIA media agent when they see one

remember: he BEGGED Trump to run
BEGGED HIM

He can do it from his own country, but doing it here is just bad manners.

>Moving into a country is the same as purposefully giving large populations smallpox and murdering entire towns

>its a Sup Forums echochamber thread
seriously, why do you guys keep making these, you've exhausted every possible thing you could possibly say at this point

It's like you want reasons to be mad.

A lot of independents(lol) flip flop constantly so you see a lot of people who had never heard of Alex Jones or Steven Crowder before switching over to Trump's camp and making threads like these in order to initiate themselves.

I'd say in about a year most will have flip flopped back to the liberal side for no reason and we'll see threads like these except about Trump's cabinet.