So what has she had to say about you all leaving the EU? I haven't heard anything

So what has she had to say about you all leaving the EU? I haven't heard anything.

What did he mean by this?

She smiled in public openly for the first time in years last week, so we can deduce she's thrilled.

I mean what was her opinion on it.

She is pleased.

Yeah, how come she's been so quiet. Have any other members of the Royal family said anything? Like is it appropriate for them to talk about divisive issues or do they just keep to themselves about it

They're supposed to be completely apolitical. Something fuckwit Prince Charles fails to grasp.

Concensus is that Queenie wasn't a big fan of the EU.

Queen wanted to leave, so she is probably happy about the outcome

Officially not allowed to give an opinion but she loves it fuck the EU

who the fuck cares about the UK's kardashians? they are celebrities that produce nothing of value

stop giving a fuck about their worthless opinion

The Queen is meant to remain politically neutral, or at least she does if she wants to maintaind goodwill for the Monarchy.

However there had been rumours that she leaned towards wanting to leave the EU. Normally these sort of rumours don't mean much but they weren't denied like they usually are.

>who the fuck cares about the UK's kardashians?

Fuck you jamal, if the queen said she wanted to overthrow parliament there would be civil war, can you say the same for some fat half nigger with tits?

They are politically impartial international ambassadors and figureheads, respected the world over. They maintain the last shreds of tradition in a country that has turned into a godless, spineless shithole. I bet her maj had a good old pissup with big Phil and played with her corgis when it was announced.

"We are not amused" is the only statement needed.

>using memes from the late 19th/early 20th century
wew lad

It's all the immigrants are taught about europe kek

I saw in that Princess Di movie they portrayed her as kind of a turbobitch. Accurate?

Just to pleb whores who cheat on members of the Royal family with sandniggers.

Except when it comes to our politics

If the monarchy actually tried to make any big political decisions that would be the end of them. When the queen dies they're basically done.

Pretty sure she doesn't give a shit mate.

Nah m8, these are english royalty, it still means something in europe

Fuck off Republican, Charles is probably one of the least degenerate royals
>hates ((((modern)))) architecture
>designed a traditional English village that modern ((((architects)))) hate but people love
>hates ((((modern)))) art
>pro English traditions such as fox hunting
>cares for the environment of Britain and the traditional English countryside
>the best dressed man in London
>rumoured to be Orthodox
>had Diana assassinated for fucking a sand nigger
BASED

She's Canadian too, and Australian and a kiwi