I feel kind of bad now for destroying Syria

I feel kind of bad now for destroying Syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1oEoCRkLRI
bbc.com/news/magazine-33997408
nytimes.com/2016/01/24/world/middleeast/us-relies-heavily-on-saudi-money-to-support-syrian-rebels.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/06/16/something-going-worse-thought/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Hama_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

((((we))))

So sorry for creating Islam you poor Muslims.

Better them then us
These are the people who want to see Western Civilization burn in flames
Let's give them a legitimate reason to hate us

Back when I was in Syria personally destroying people's homes, at one point I thought to myself "boy I sure hope some ugly troll from TV doesn't call me out on this".

Is my face red, oh boy.

If the west had stayed out of the middle East that place would be an Islamic caliphate and they would be experiencing a 2nd golden age.

If the war was unjust, hang the criminals who initiated the conflict.

If the war was just, then there is no issue.

They are all idiots who live in their rich bubble and don't know what the real world is like

>we destroyed it
By
>we
does she mean
>Hillarys state-department and Obama administration, both of which I support and will continue to support wholeheartedly, because it's 2016
?

When exactly did america bomb which syrian city?

Yes. They fucked up, but we should feel guilty for it.

It's white men's fault.

2011 wasn't so long ago Hans. Think.

Hillary and Obama actually had very little to do with Syria.
Not for lack of trying though, Obama was foaming at the mouth to get involved.

Kek.

This user has a point.

> very little

Bullshit. Just because Putin cucked Obama out of bombing Assad, doesn't mean the US did "very little".

that fucking midget should get back under its bridge to collect some gold

>don't you feel bad for destroying syria
>looks tv
I should really drink less

It's the truth.

>elect commie war mongering leftists that fund terrorists and wars for profit
>HEY GUYS MAYBE IF WE ELECT HILLARY SHE WON'T FUND TERRORISTS AND WARS THIS TIME TO TRY AND MAKE A PROFIT LOL LETS VOTE DEMOCRAT AGAIN

ameritards literally going to elect a pedophile who is under criminal investigation as their president hooooly shit lmao

> giving arms to Al Qaeda branch (Al Nusra)
> that then made its way to ISIS
DINDU NUFFIN

Yeah they haven't done much just funded and supplied the fucking rebels and terrorists they're fighting

Be nice, she's retarded.

OH BOY - look whos talking

This.
Also, as far as I know Obama is still supplying weapons to ISIS there.

The girl has too many opinions

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama destroyed Syria. Without their intervention Assad would have crushed the rebels.

The rebels the US has been arming/training/funding have turned out to be massive failures.
They've been pretty much all gone for a while now.

You're giving them way too much credit.

there is one bad, ugly af actor in game of shekels...and especially this brat has to cry "muh war,muh fugees"

What's the truth? That they openly dumped weapons to "moderate rebels" and spammed their cause all over the world?

Or that Syria was just another US funded arab spring, that didn't go fully according to plan?

How about trying to mobilize everyone after false-flag chemical attacks?

How about parking their military off the coast of Syria?

How about Saudi and Turk pipeline plans that Putin shat all over, making the whole thing pointless?

US did not do "very little".

In fact just toppling Qaddafi, fucked everyone over in the region and was definitely not something to be described as "very little".

2 million young war ready men running like chicken destroyed it
obama just lighted the fuse

Wait, WE destroyed it?

Oh shit, now i remember. When my drunken buds and i went to syria, rented some heavy machinery and bulldozed their homes for the keks. Miller lite is one hell of a drug, m8s.

itt: retard leftists who think all the bad shit in the Middle East is the fault of the West.

You're agreeing with the retarded quasimodo chick in the OP pic.

Yeah mate, pay reparations.

i'm guilty
i did this
us white people are responsible

This.
Yes. You.

>falling for the fake quote meme

average ameritard everyone

Republicans and popular opinion prevented Obama and Kerry from putting boots on the ground because muh chemical weapons, remember?

However, being that we are American, we found other ways to intervene aka arming rebels/ISIS and drone strikes.

the same people that want to fuck us over with mass immigration do have a part in it

but the main problem is the fact that the middle east is inhabited by muslims

> the West

Nice backpedaling bud, but Obongo and other such neo-con trash haven't represented the West since the 90s.

Nice bantz there wafflebro.

You did
> West
No, just USA, Barack

No. It's not all your fault. But dumping weapons into the area and helping the despots be deposed sure as fuck didn't help.

its called irony weedster

>Hillary and Obama actually had very little to do with Syria.

You mean other than arming the terrorists that tried to overthrow the government?

youtube.com/watch?v=y1oEoCRkLRI

I don't give a fuck, more bombs.

man i'm so sorry to have destroyed a place that i've never been in

Vii vhait piipul niid tu apologais tu bläks änd all the minorities

>US
>not the West

Like I said, the US did very little in Syria.

They armed and trained a bunch of divisions like Division 30 who either quickly surrendered at the first sight of Al Qaeda, or simply joined Al Qaeda.

At some point you're going to have to come to terms with the fact that Muslims are perfectly capable of ruining their own countries largely on their own.

Stop agreeing with Maisie you retarded fucks.

At this point I think there would be a shorter list of countries Shillary "hasn't" destroyed

AYYY LMAOOO

This picture just blew my mind.

I have no sympathy for Refugees after one grabbed my wrist and threatened me when I wouldn't give him money.

right wing death squads destroyed it

Man I can't believe this is all my fault...

Anyone have the hunchback picture of her

bahahah

so edgy and biblical.. theres a time for everything.. rape, raze, sow, grow, etc.. we didnt write the bibles and korans out, they did. theyre only living out what the sacred texts say should be happening. the arab mind is so woke now, brodypei

you're an idiot

The US and it's gulf states proxies are behind the entire war to bring down Assad

bbc.com/news/magazine-33997408
nytimes.com/2016/01/24/world/middleeast/us-relies-heavily-on-saudi-money-to-support-syrian-rebels.html

this isn't even up for debate at this point, it's just common knowledge that has been proved again and again

>They armed and trained a bunch of divisions like Division 30 who either quickly surrendered at the first sight of Al Qaeda, or simply joined Al Qaeda.
And what the fuck did you think would happen?
Why did you arm them at all?
Iraq, Syria, Libya were all more or less stable before the US started their little war for no reason what so ever.

This was literally all they did. They gave weapons to a bunch of sandniggers and watched with glee as Assad took the D.

I bet Obamagongo even sent an e-mail to Assad telling him that he can suck his BBC for fucking over the US of A in Iraq.

wtf, I hate us now

fucking hell she is literally squashed

no m8 more bomb more refugees swarm

All starts with Iraq and the fall out.

Syria mostly the French and us decided to help out in bombing but then Obama one ups us by supplying arms and weapons to 'rebels' in syria which turned out to be ISIS which then continues to fuck up the middle east and imports terrorists into the EU.

The west should have never got involved in the middle east, always the same problems 'help us west' we help them and then they want us dead and out in 6months time after we sort it out or kill too many of the wrong people.

Syria kind of dug their own grave there

Resettle the Middle East with the Chinese hordes. Instance peace in the Middle East.

Bomb boats.

You're an imbecile.

The goy-goblin in the OP is guilt-tripping the PEOPLE, who have NEVER voted or suggested chemical weapon false-flags, revolutions, and free weapons for sandniggers.

The people in this thread are being facetious due to the fact that the "we", whom the goy-goblin is referring to, are actually the neo-con mongs such as Hillary, whom they openly shill for.

The US funding of """""""""""moderates""""""""""" did kinda fuck things up, but I doubt that's what she's on about.

She probably thinks we occupied Syria for shiggles and the people there haven't bothered to rebuild it.

First Post Best Post

>Why did you arm them at all?

Because the neocons (Israel) wants to destablize any potential nationalist rivals (except for Saudi Arabia) especially any allies of Iran (Syria)

The neocons are always making up some bullshit about how "x" tinpot dictators is "literally Hitler"
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

This

>Like I said, the US did very little in Syria.
They are arming islamists, they destroyed Iraq and Libya and try to prevent Russia from bombing islamists.

Why don't they just rebuild their home

this

>AJ+
>A media funded by Saudi Arabia
Everything they say is pure propaganda.

That wasn't even a USA flag, leaf.

Because they have a sub-90 IQ.

>AJ+
>worth discussing

Hey, I agree the US govt's policy on Syria is retarded.
I'm just saying it's the Muslims' own fault their countries are shit.

Blaming the West for that shit is Maisie-tier.

Syria is full of Sunni/Wahhabi retards. They're the ones who started this mess, and all the Sunni/Wahhabi retards joined in. Including the gulf states.

Don't blame the US for this.

Considering Hillary's polling so far, a lot of people would indeed be to blame for Syria if Syria were the US' fault. Which it isn't.

Stop agreeing with Maisie.

The US fucked up Iraq, took part in Libya, and did very little in Syria.

The US is even letting Russia have its way with Syria.

Saudi Arabia, probably the biggest promoters of the Syrian/Iraq war as well not to mention the biggest supporters of radical Islam, and the bastards behind 9/11

When will they

>Syria is full of Sunni/Wahhabi retards.

Yeah wow I wonder how those got there

Certainly it has nothing to do with endless neocon support of Saudi Arabia that is effectively exporting Jihad throughout the entire world funded by their oil money.

original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/06/16/something-going-worse-thought/

I don't. Fuck Muslims :)

>Hey guys we are all guilty white males that destroyed the Middle East
>This is why we need to vote for Hillary whose husband invaded Somalia, bombed Sudan and Iraq, established a no-fly zone over the country and crippled it with sanctions!
>Reject that racist Trump and his isolationist policies. Zionist Shillary is the solution! Fk8h

Because it's an active fucking warzone, Did you japs rebuild shit while the US was nuking you ?

They are referring to the "Arab Spring" in 2011 when all the terrorisk groups convinced the on the fence Arabs to attack their own governments and somehow it's the cis white males fault

Wow really makes me think. I'm a $jewsmissle now.

Reminder that every bit of the western media's information on events in Syria come from one buttblasted mudshit rebel sympathizer in the UK.

>Yeah wow I wonder how those got there
They were always there.
Sunnis were always the majority in Syria.

That's why Hafez Assad brought the smackdown on the Muslim brotherhood with a righteous massacre in Hama.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Hama_massacre

It was always just a matter of time before the Syrian civil war was going to happen.

have another

fug now I wish I hadn't launched that nuke last year that destroyed Syria.

> muslims own fault

Never mind the fact that Syria and Libya were breddy gud countries before (((someone))) unleashed those "wahhabi retards and sunnis" from the gulags of Assad and Qaddafi, there are more examples of secular Muslim states having their shit more or less figured out until (((SOMEBODY))) funds a civil war in their country.

And if you think there's been even a SINGLE report in the US media even suggesting a link between Shitlery and the clusterfuck in N.Africa, you're mistaken.

In fact, the only time N.Africa is ever acknowledged it's followed by some OP-tier comments about "WE THE WEST DID THIS".