I just found out mine and my wife's baby will be a downy. What do Sup Forums?

I just found out mine and my wife's baby will be a downy. What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZoERwnXOoU
youtube.com/watch?v=sCjZHf3Xvss&ab_channel=Ben"6MillionMore"Garrison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For real?

Do the right thing user

Inb4 a flood of
>My wife's baby
as if there's anything wrong with raising a child that isn't biologically your own.

Stay strong OP, you are a father, and that's more than anything these pathetic shitheels can ever say.

abort mission.

Try again.

Abort it and try again. Your child will only cost time and money yet it will never contribute anything of value to society.

Abort, reroll.

Abort it.

A B O R T I O N
B
O
R
T
I
O
N

ABORT
B
O
R
T

Abort.

Get it aborted

Try again

If your wife refuses leave, you don't want to deal with that shit.

Exactly, I don't think I was cuckolded.

It's either my genetic failure or hers

abooooooort

Not even joking. Letting him be born would be the equivalent of child abuse

Put lego blocks at the top of the staircase. Nature will take its course.

Keep it. Abortion is degenerate.

abort and reroll

99 get

Abort. Retry. Fail.

How old are the two of you?

As many in this thread have said, abort it. The one time I support abortion is when it's eugenic -- this is one of those times.

>Wifes baby

Get a dna test

If this is true, I'm so sorry man. Don't blame yourself, it's very unlikely to be your own genes. I saw a documentary about all the external factors that can cause it, and it's no wonder there are so many.

In all honesty, it should be put down. Go on a camping trip, probably the best way to get rid of it without going to prison. I just saw an article a few days ago about a couple losing their baby in the forest, maybe it was a downie l0l

Kill it

Scrap and try again? Unless you want a life of misery. Don't let her emotions get in the way of the right decision.

>1 post by this ID

ABORT

They tell you it has downs for a reason.

abort

>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT

Like the greatest conqueror

Do the right thing.
Abort.

Kill it

Lol, we really are terrible people. I don't even care anymore.

Kick her

Jeez, you have a serious issue user. The right thing to do is aborting, but women now are dominated by muh feelings and refuse facts

I personally would abort it. If she refuses, she may need to have a little minor stairs-related accident or be involved in a minor car crash.

abort

it's worse to bring a retard into the world

>creating actual degenerate
>not degenerate behavior

Very happy children not a problem for first 13 years, youll have to sustain it for its whole "life"

You should keep it. All children are created equal and Downies can get by perfectly fine in today's society.

Abort, OP. Save this soul from a lifetime of suffering.

Wait wait wait, Sup Forums what happened to those Christian values? A downy baby is still a life. You cant just murder that. You'll go to hell.

Having kids in the first place is morally questionable, having fucking retards is straight up evil.

There are tons of false positives on these tests. If it comes out with downs put it up for adoption.

Abort.

Kill it.
Start over.

kek

You were cuckolded by nature dude. Now you're going to spend the rest of your life and earning raising a creature that doesn't have a fucking clue what's happening. Unless you do the right and end it before it's too late.

90% of couples who find out they have a mentally disabled fetus abort it, regardless of their religious, political, or moral perspectives.

- Anonymous OBGYN

it is not a genetic thing, it is a glitch.

ABORTTT

>The one time I support abortion is when it's eugenic -- this is one of those times.
This.
Abort that shit, OP.

I FUCKING KNEW IT POL MY WIFE JUST TOLD ME HER FAMILY IS JEWISH IRISH

I KNEW IT WASNT MY SHIT GENETICS

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?

This always makes me happier about Downies:
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZoERwnXOoU

Now with a no-mess cap!

Ehh, won't be so bad, I worked at a dayhab for mentally handicapped people and downeys were some of the smartest and definitely the most hilarious ones, the guys were fuckin beasts in basketball too, once they reach 18 you can put them in homes with other clients and they go to dayhabs and do all kinds of fun shit, I'm actually jealous, they basically get to stay in school with friends and do fun shit every day.

Abort. I think the mother has a higher chance of being the carrier. Figure this out. Then try again.

Buy her a pizza, slip abortion pills into it, write "I just murdered your unborn child" on the back and sue the Pizza restaurant.

Lol

One of the few times im pro choice op. My grandmother takes care of 3 retarded people and believe me, you dont want that burden...

m0ds m0ds m0ds

Abort without hesitation.

Abortion then divorce.

How can you really even think of aborting this beautiful child? Its a miracle from God.

god damn it frenchie why do you have to be so fucked up

also i wonder how did they wax that poor tard girl

Gotcha back, mate.

Which is hilarous cause pre-natal detection is very inaccurate and half the kids detected downies actually arent

Downies are abominations of Tzeentch and need to be purged in the name of the God Emperor of mankind.

Don't let Chaos find its way into our realm, you fucking heretic.

Down's Syndrome is caused by chromosomal abnormalities not through Mendelian inheritance. Its cool if you want to be racist but its not really cool to just say 'fuck science'.

Abort it

Sup Forums is anti-degeneracy. This downie will draw a disability pension, wasting taxpayers dollars. That pension will also be insufficient so the parents will need to support them. The downie will be unable to obtain a job in a world where "dumb muscle" careers are becoming superceded by automation.

TL;DR its a drain on all of us, especially OP.

that's some next level jewing

Do the other two post on Sup Forums, too?

That's a midget you dumb shit

>a fucking leaf

We're all going to Hell user.

And we don't give two shits in the world about it too. That's the sad part.

Fucking hell mang. Calm down and asess the situation. Marrying a Jewess and fathering a downer you're in a tight spot; but seriously abort and go again. Letting a downie life is pretty much abuse.

>all children are created equal
Equality is a myth. You think Jamal's 9th baby with his 5th wife is equal to the child of a white doctor and traditional white wife? They ain't equal buddy.

Would you want to be a downy?

You can spare it an existence of pain by aborting it

One of my friends has one. They are happy, affectionate, grateful individuals. Other countries don't work as hard as the U.S. to convince parents to get rid of them. And I can tell you first hand that parents don't regret having these kids in their lives. Nor do siblings, ever

You need to abort it user. The only interaction with others they will have is fake fucking praise and compliments and bitter rejection and nastiness.

It's a fucking sideshow attraction of a life. If your wife refuses, stick around, play the long game, and every goddamn time that kid comes home crying thanks to the terrors of the world towards things that are different, fucking beat it into your wifes head that "you told her so" until she's either completely subservient or she leaves and takes your malformed spawn with her

You know what to do, Faggot.

when life gives you a potato you mash it

This cunt's got the idea down pat.
>Let's go for a drive to that tall building luv...

>implying anyone would adopt a downie

You know what to do

Abort and try again. If you got it, it would probably be your last child.

Sadly, You need to abort the launch sequence.

abort. you're going to have a lifetime of dealing with a downy and trying to justify it to other people. try again if she is up for it

Love that kid, he or she definitely will love you.

There's a lot you can actually do with Potatos, I know it's just a meme, but I just wanna sort of throw that out there

it depends on the kid, there are sweet ones and there are those who grow absolute dangerous rape monsters upon reaching sexual maturity

have reatrd child. look after if for 50 years knwoing it will not be able to function by itself. you will always be lookign after it. if you die before it, who will look after it? ifit dies beofre you, what was the point?

Jesus christ

This, downeys are the best kind of tard, smart, well behaved, funny as fuck.

Take advantage of his retard strength and turn him into the hulk

>Quarter Jew
>Not full shekel

OY VEY YOU DIRTY HALF GOY

Go to 25:13 of this video for advice:
youtube.com/watch?v=sCjZHf3Xvss&ab_channel=Ben"6MillionMore"Garrison

Fuck your stupid religion, if Jacob had been born Donwsy Isaac would have thrown his retarded ass down a cliff.

It's better for society that retards not live, and spending the rest of your life wiping his ass is not an existence fit for a man.