Poo so strong
Keep feeling shartination
Pooing, doing
Pooing on

To be conscious is not to be in time
But only in time can the moment in the rose-garden,
The moment in the arbour where the rain beat,
The moment in the draughty church at smokefall
Be remembered; involved with past and future.
Only through time time is conquered.

gemma is the ideal gf x

Fuck sake

My sister is still harping on about me quitting counselling and declining therapy

She just doesn't get how trivial my problems are

Your future gf if you play your cards right

New Murdoch Murdoch video was pure kino

1, 2, skip a few, 3

Perfect

you're coming off a bit desperate

your mom

The Political Runt

constantly argues with random strangers on the internet about issues he understands very little of
spends time watching biased news programs filled with political commentary intended to reaffirm his close minded and unchanging political outlook
is angry at the millions of people out there who don't share his exact world view and philosophy
wastes time thinking about issues that will never practically effect his day to day living situation
isn't well liked even by friends or family because of how willing he is to argue with everyone who has differing opinions to his own. may possibly be avoided at family holidays such as thanksgiving or christmas for this very reason
doesn't take up any meaningful hobbies because of how much time he has to spend keeping up with the current events that most normal people will only take cursory glances at
is probably a virgin

The Apolitical Savant

takes up many differing and highly fulfilling hobbies which help to make him a more complete person
can spend time chatting with friends and family without the worry of abruptly starting a shouting match over amateur political discourse
never gets into internet arguments for hours on end with random strangers he will never meet nor talk to again
the time he would otherwise spend researching politics can be spent on more practical things such as body building, learning a second language, or furthering his understanding of art and literature
is content with himself and his life without attempting to desperately give it some greater meaner through the vehicle of social or political change
is probably not a virgin

king of hertfordshire

BLEACHED

What the fucks that supposed to mean?

just lost my job at ryanair lads

poleaboo you're just going to piss everyone off and get abused again

love brittany venti's tits

imagine being someone who bases their opinions on what others think

imagine being a normoid

>first day at uni today
>some old paki dude with a big beard sits down next to me
>he says hello, i ask him about why he is starting a degree now, what he did before etc
>he starts talking very loudly about why brexit was the right choice and that people that voted to remain are retards
>loads of people are silently listening and watching us talk

it was funny but i felt pretty self conscious desu

>New Murdoch Murdoch video was pure kino

grim

I WANT the Deano life.

they all are

on my first day I got talking to this idiot Sup Forums ster who kept going in about how women were inferior

Just went to the weekly jewish conspiracy meeting.

imagine knowing this much pleasure

easily the best part of the film

My family are the cause of my mental health issues, they abuse me every interaction

When the ex-gf cheated on me a few years I deleted her on all social media and asked her not to contact me again, and left it at that. Happened to bump into one of her good mates yesterday, who told me that since me her life has been a bit of a shitshow, going from one bf she kept cheating on to one who always cheats on her. Apparently a bit of an alcoholic now too. Still trying to process how I feel about this all desu.

Will let you know if I reach a conclusion.

saw a homeless girl today that looked like she was about 14. felt really really bad. wish pakis and niggers were forcefully removed from the country so there's be more homes for the homeless.

yeah, sure you did

but they literally are inferior

vegetable and chickpea curry was very nice
have leftovers too
so that's supper sorted out

stop voting tory then

she's a sket

>saw a homeless girl today that looked like she was about 14. felt really really bad. wish pakis and niggers were forcefully removed from the country so there's be more homes for the homeless.

what do you do during freshers week?

mac's idea of only have yellow lights at intersections is actually pretty smart

yeah yeah heard it a million times. If they're so bad why havent you moved out? You work full time. Fact is you're an infantile fool who craves attention and blows every little thing out of proportion because you have nothing else going on

ended up getting into debates about brexit and trump and abortion and eugenics and sodomy and all sorts of shit in uni. wasn't expecting any of that to come up.

had someone ask me if i use Sup Forums once and i feigned ignorance and asked if he was calling me polish haha

hello paki and/or nigger

opening the body up to libidinal potentialities

stay in your room and watch anime

Snorkeling

I just stayed in my room

filename creased me up

peep show=Sup Forums
it crowd=reddit

I'm moving out next month after my trial

>if you want less pakis and niggers in your country and less welfare being given to those pakis and niggers, then vote labour
what

sister's complaining that her uni is too white

she's white

drink alcohol and have sex i think

hmm no

homeless people are homeless because they choose to be homeless
there are plenty of systems in place to get people back on their feet
a 14 year old would not be homeless unless she wanted to be

do yellow lights mean something different in britain? here it means "stop if you can safely, the light is about to go red"

Top notch post. Very accurate

Was a nice girl who didn't even drink when she was with me desu, although she was always a bit of a loose character. Knew she would never be 'the one', so it's my own fault for getting emotionally attached really.

>homeless people exist because pakis stole their houses

need more louis docs

t. paki nigger that hates white children

stay in your room and wank and play video games

that's what i did anyway la

had my first and only homosexual encounter desu

call her a race traitor and then run upstairs and lock yourself in your room

you don't get to vote tory and feel sorry for homeless people

youtu.be/aTDS0bncQ_s

Oh saay can you seeee

weird my sister isn't white but i'm white

anyone had any experience with goskippy car insurance

they have the cheapest quote

FONT

Redpill her on the Kalergi plan

Reckon /brit/ has the best tripfags on the chon with the most interesting back stories

Anyone care to disagree?

HEY WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!
STOP BEING WHITE!!!!!!!
thanks.

D E E T S

good thing I dont. you dont get to vote labour and pretend you care about homeless natives though.

why? labour dont do anything for white people either

against all the odds assad has won

bit gay

literally walked around uni with the first girl i met there loudly remarking about how many chinks there were lmao

>grr foreigners are taking up all of the council houses so there's homeless people anywhere

imagine being this dumb
imagine pushing your dumb ideology in such a dumb way

this

no fucking way
/gaygen/ on lgbt was on another level of insanity

we had:
>meth addicted minor royal
>steroid-abusing 17 year old
>a married couple who were into dogging and public sex
>multiple messy long-distance relationships between trips
>more doxxes and nudeleaks than you can shake a sheik at
>a literal murderer

started drinking water from the bathroom tap, gotta confuse them

whenever someone describes something as being white, i just say "nothing wrong with that" and watch them try and actually defend the anti-white sentiment that's been drilled into them by the media their entire lives.

most of the time they don't even know why they associate white with boringness and badness, they've never actually thought about it, it's just something they take as being natural

my roommates are turbo normie's who expect me to go out though

Only read the title of this but guarantee it's niggers

does anyone actually think getting rid of assad is a good thing?

christine?

well tell them to fuck off

>we
ARSE TO THE WALLS LADS

yeah

was curious for years but lived with strict parents and so had the freedom to do stuff in halls. turns out i just felt awkward when there was another lad playing with my willy and i didn't like sucking him off as much as i thought i would.

think i'd try again with a trap rather than a chubby bender

Don't give a fuck about any degenerate shit on lgbt. I'm talking about actual humans

fuck off bender

just go out, get drunk and see what happens
wordr case scenario you get too drunk and everyone laughs it off because its freshers week