Your flag

Your flag
Do you like living there?
>America

Not really. Ideally i'd want to move to a more northern country like Finland, Sweden, Norway etc. Maybe even Greenland.
I like the snow and like the look of cozy northern towns.

Just move to Minnesota.

Not North enough. Want to live in a cozy town and go skiing.

mexico
no

>le Northern Europe paradise meme

1. Flag
2. Yes. I'm comfortably supporting myself with job that doesn't come with a significant amount of stress and there's a lot of stuff around me to do in my free time.

Swedem

Yea, you think it's shit but then you visit literally any other country outside the Nordics and it looks fucking great in comparison.

I wouldn't want to live in the south or a big city. For sure i wouldn't. Ideally i'd want to move to a city like Vilhelmina.

It's kind of a meme, but Swedish cities seem like they're horrid. Filled with sand niggers. American cities are the same but filled with normal dindus

Germany

The grass is always greener elsewhere, but in reality every place will have something that sucks about it, and there are few countries that match or exceed Germany's life standard. Could be worse I guess.

>but Swedish cities seem like they're horrid. Filled with sand niggers

They aren't though. Literally only Malmö is. It's so horribly segregated here that all mudslims stay in their own suburbs outside the cities. Literally walk in any city above Malmö here and it's 95% white.

dude you have several states with cozy snowy towns. and if you want to ski usa is probably 1000 times better compared to scandinavia

me, I'm perfectly comfortable where I live.

what job my friend?

>it's 95% white
jej

>95% white
That is a funny meme.

>i wouldnt want to live in the south
im not sure you understand how far north northern sweden is, dont move to the north unless you are prepared to spend months of every year with barely any sunlight

That is the point. Snow from fall to spring is what i want. I love it when it snows here.

Flag

No.
I think its obvious.

Yeah, but do you only love snow on a southern Spanish latitude, or will you also love winter days with five hours of daylight? The majority of Swedish soil is north of Anchorage.

Here you get decent snow only near the arctic circle or eastern border these days. There's nothing there really.
Oulu is only decent city in that area.

Yes. Life is good and easy mode here. Summers could be a bit longer though

Flag
Kind of... Poland's comfy but I dont like my city cus its small and boring

It snows usually a lot even in south coast during january and february

this
my city is fucking Russia tier, gray commieblocks everywhere

It hasn't the last few winters.
When I was a kid we had good snow here for 4-5 months. These days we barely get enough to go skiing.

Then Norway, if you can pay for it.

denmark
I don't, I fucking hate it actually. This country is empty and soulless, nature is ruined by agriculture and it's full of shitty people.

I enjoy snow so much that i could have it all year around. The sun doesn't bother me much. Here it's always dark, and gloomy.

>Here it's always dark, and gloomy.
No, just no. You can't begin to comprehend how sunny the US are compared to here, and most Americans would get depressed if they had to live here simply because they're not used to it.

I lived in Alaska when i was a kid, I understand what you mean. I don't find it depressing i find it calming.

Hello darkness, my old friend

yes because i get welfare

>Yes

Other countries are ok, but I wouldn't want to live outside of the Northeastern US long term. Ideally I want to eventually move to rural Eastern PA

Just move to Maine, OP, or the PNW, it's really not that different than most of Scandinavia. Greenland would only be interesting for a week

Might as well go on the system since your tax dollars are just used to fund lazy sang niggers with 8 children.

Let the system collapse.

America
Not really. Too many non whites. It doesn't feel like I belong. When you go to the mall or even walmart many time it feels like you walked into the un building.

flag
man, I hate living in South Florida. Of course it's a lot better than some Southern or Midwest flyovers with no job but I hate hurricane and humid weather and hate having to have a car to move anywhere. I am looking forward to move to NYC or Chicago or wherever I can get by with public transportation.

>Literally only Malmö is.

You forget Södertälje.

This.
I hate fucking going to malls and larger stores. Just completely overrunned with niggers and spics. Hate it.

Why do people live in hurricane country? There should be enough land in US not to live in danger danger zones.

Yes. Nothing comfier than living in the woods outside of a mid-sized city.

Desu, the only other place I'd move to is Canada..AKA other America.

It's mostly spics and old people that move down there.

Old people because they have money and are tired of the cold. Spics.. Well for obvious reasons.

Forgot*

Brasil
No. Its too hot and dangerous and the people are macacos uncivilized

Yea as said.

(Rich) Old people move there as it's one of the few places (close enough to New York) where they can buy a big house close to water (or even yacht docked to the house as well) as their second home or so

If I was old and feeble I don't think I'd like to live where the nature can easily kill me.

Maybe they enjoy getting BTFO.

Somewhat. The (very huge) pro in my case is the flat 10% tax for everything - if you manage to find your money online (like crypto, programming or stocks) you'd be making a western wage while paying the most libertarian tax in the west, all the while buying everything for much cheaper than in the west. The only issue is that everything looks slightly uglier than Denmark or Belgium for an example but that can be ignored and once you get used to the ugliness of the commieblocks they actually become somewhat beautiful. Another major pro that I consider is the absolute freedom online but not because the government decided to make the internet free, rather because it doesn't have the capital required to censor/stop pirating which will probably remain like that forever

I'll have to give it time to improve and hopefully westernize in the next decade or two, until then I'll retain my concrete "yes" answer and will keep to the "somewhat". If it does manage to improve and clean the ugliness then I'd absolutely be happy to live here and will never migrate anywhere else (that is, as long as the taxes remain like that and we don't get couped by gommies or some shit like that)

My country is Serbia and i kinda dont like it here...
Its interesting to be here for few days but whole life no, the positive thing is only that we dont have niggers here

There are parts of the US you can move to that snow way more than countries in northern Europe

>what job my friend?
Baker.

Yeah, but then you'd have to live near ((( Canadians )))

No mate. I'm from Södertälje, and what he said applies to it.

Doesn't' really matter where you live in the world you're always gonna be cucked by urbanization and capitalism

Alabama. No. Too much diversity. I'm a stranger in my own land.

I could do the same in your country.

finla
yes. could live in some comfy new world location too, though. no place else

Gosh it reminds me of another group of people who felt like strangers when white Americans started showing up

South Bavaria
Quite comfy, between the Alps and Munich.

I can work in Munich and go back home in my Bavarian town

What are the towns in Sweden like?

Is it true Bavaria is the German Texas?

^this
Pic related is fucking hell

>Be Spanish
>Live in the green area

Damn

Just move to Canada.

Isn't this the same OP who wanted to move to Siberia yesterday?

Brazil
No, I hate it. Not really because of the quality of life of where I live, it's actually quite high by Brazilian standards. The thing is that I hate how people act and think here. I hate the absolute mess of a "culture" we have created. To put it in perspective, just take the absolute worst things about America and Americans in general and put it all in a single country. That's white Brazilian "culture" for you.

BR
No, I hate living here.
Hate the culture, the weather, the people, the crime and corruption and everything else.

I've lived in Germany and Switzerland for a while.

Ideally, my dream would be to live in Northern Japan, but central Honshuu would be fine too.

I'd also love to live in the alpine region of Switzerland, like Zermatt, or somewhere in Norway, like Tromso or Trondheim.

Sadly, that's a goal I'll probably never achieve.

I don't base happiness on having a girlfriend or being ''famous'' or anything like that.

Living in one of those countries would bring me happiness... my time in Switzerland I had a smile on my face every fucking day, it was amazing, how clean everything was, how people were respectful and you don't feel in danger no matter where you are.

I wish I could open my own business in Japan... likely not going to happen.

Yes god bless America

Adopt me

This fucking snowboo shit triggers the fuck outta anyone that has to work outfuckingdoors for a living

>Murrica/Colorado/Southern Colorado
>Not really

Where I really want to live is owned by fucking leafs (a good argument for annexing Alberta and BC desu) but I'd rather live in Idaho, Montana or Alaska.

1.Argentina
2. yeah. here life is comfy.

>cunt
>mixed
Live in a rural area and the beaches are comfy and all.
But I really wanna experience the feel of being able to walk outside without the fear of getting ran over by a truck.