>First FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is George Soros' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP AND WE NEED TO KNOW WHO OWNS THEM. WHO IS LINKED.

Others involved...
Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.
LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=CnwGqWG20aA

Other urls found in this thread:

flightaware.com/resources/registration/N908JE
youtube.com/watch?v=pNdZdFasFEs
businesslookup.org/JEGE_INC
zillow.com/homedetails/62-Wilmington-Dr-Melville-NY-11747/59596305_zpid/
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
therealistreport.com/jews-caught-operating-white-sex-slavery-ring-in-israel
flightaware.com/resources/registration/N212JE
youtube.com/watch?v=kQ5u7YVoN-Q
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=1536413762
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
archive.is/pgLpf
curbed.com/2015/1/9/10004040/jeffrey-epstein-property-real-estate-holdings
timesofisrael.com/police-bust-women-trafficking-prostitution-ring-in-ta/
webchat.freenode.net/
webchat.freenode.net
electronicintifada.net/blogs/rania-khalek/how-alan-dershowitz-bullied-rape-victims-protect-serial-child-molester
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

flightaware.com/resources/registration/N908JE
youtube.com/watch?v=pNdZdFasFEs
An Epstein Address..
businesslookup.org/JEGE_INC

62 Wilmington Drive
Melville, New York 11747
Sold for 10% valued price ($100K, valued just under $1M)
zillow.com/homedetails/62-Wilmington-Dr-Melville-NY-11747/59596305_zpid/
>jeff epstein
>george estes
>JEGE inc

Reposting.

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
-----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
---------------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

Reminder: don't post to social media until we get enough credible yet easy to understand evidence

therealistreport.com/jews-caught-operating-white-sex-slavery-ring-in-israel

reposting article about sex trafficking from E. Europe to Israel, there's a link to The Times of Israel as well.

I didn't think Sup Forums would get this deep into things, neat.

I don't honestly have the time or patience to do what you bros are doing to be honest. But I can make dank memes with the time I have.

What should I dank up?

Can you put Bill and Epstein on a plane full of lolis?

*Gary Estes, not George

I've yet to see a Hillary version of feels guy to match the Trump pepe.

We need to focus on this I feel.

FBI user wanted us to find something in between his answers and this might be it.

flightaware.com/resources/registration/N212JE
His other plane

Reposting this as it wast posted in the last thread. I'm watching it now and it's good so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ5u7YVoN-Q

>feels guy
It's Wojak

Perfect.

We should email Ben Garrison about this when we have a bit more evidence. I know he's not fond of us but he'd eat this up.

READ-ONLY LINK TO THE GRAPH

bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=1536413762

Apologies for lag.

Look at the shit Catalist is linked to.

N908JE - Epstein's plane

If you can find a comprehensive list of locations this plane has visited in the past, that would be huge.

Especially between 2000-2003

This definitely needs to happen.

Last night somebody posted a full long ass speech list. If we could match up the money with where HRC actually was it would expose her fraudulent ass on the surface

(You)

The two things that he seemed to emphasize are the human trafficking and the CF.
So one has to be related to the other.

He said the Saudis and British parliament are known to be fond of children.

>therealistreport.com/jews-caught-operating-white-sex-slavery-ring-in-israel

Can we get a source on this without a race baiting headline?

>>First FBI thread
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
>archive.is/JEXOo
>
>>Second FBI thread
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
>archive.is/pgLpf

>quoting role playing threads as valid source of info

Whats next? /x/ threads?

>N908JE
Is it just coincidence that the plane is JE, like Jeffrey Epstein. Or is it coded to have the initials of the owner in it? If it's the latter we should look for others ending in JE

Sure, I can get it out probably by the end of the day

Real loli (it wont be CP) or animu variety?

Hi Jay!

If you look at the flight logs with bill clinton (posted in last thread) you can see the cities it went to in a little trail.

It's just a matter of googling all the airport codes.

This, I would do it myself but I have to write a paper today. It would be really easy, and really effective, compared to what everyone else is doing ITT

Pouring one for the Clintons.

Fuck off spicnigger

Holy fuck that almost killed my computer, is right, this info needs to be condensed if we ever hope for it to be useful.

For those who aren't sure how to contribute, let's outline some goals.

The ultimate goal is to stumble upon some sort of damning evidence against the Clinton Foundation.

FBIanon stated HRC is simply a cog in the machine, but I believe efforts should address her currently.

Perhaps another user can post a link to some of the info leaks against HRC? Guccifier, emails, etc.

Then anons can pour through the documents and trace anything that sounds fishy.

It is really as simple as googling things. It only tooks a few anons to reveal addresses and info about Epstein, let's focus this towards BC and HRC by scouring other leaked information.

TAVISTOCK linked to businessman Joe Lewis.

In September 1992, Lewis teamed up with George Soros to bet on the pound crashing out of the European Exchange Rate Mechanism. The event, which was dubbed Black Wednesday, made Lewis very wealthy, and some say he made more than Soros. Lewis is still an active FX trader.

Two other registrations, N909JE and N212JE have his initials.

Reposting:

>Perhaps the Ukrainian conflict was actually about creating a climate in which abducting young girls would be easier? If that info reached Russia they'd most certainly declare war on us.

Goal 1 should be to get IRC up.

Extra info on Epstein.

He is a convicted sex offender property holdings all around.

curbed.com/2015/1/9/10004040/jeffrey-epstein-property-real-estate-holdings

Satellite images show an airstrip and what may be a possible shooting range on Zorro Ranch in New Mexico. The hangar and airstrip are large enough to house one of his aircraft.

35.244600, -105.964343 are the coordinates.

His address book mentions Nikki, a "masseuse" recommended by a Bill, we are assuming he means Bill Clinton.

We know he and Bill also took a tour of Africa to raise AIDS awareness and probably get some loli poontang.

Animu would be hilarious.

Tony Blair was one of the names in Epsteins contact list.

Ok I will work on that now.

timesofisrael.com/police-bust-women-trafficking-prostitution-ring-in-ta/

here you go

I got the sense from the first and second thread that the OP wanted focus on the Clinton Foundation and all of the other 'answers', true or not, were geared toward recruiting as many people as possible to this end.

So we don't know how much of the information being presented is a rabbit hole/too obscure to work with and how much of it is actually useful. Could be a sea of red herrings whose original purpose was simply to use confirmation bias to drum up more interest.

That said, it's possible the Clinton Foundation is the most vulnerable link in the chain and hence why so much encouragement was provided to focus there.

Or Manafort is really slick and put just enough criticism of Trump in the posts to draw attention away from an obvious source of all of this direction/mis-direction.

Still, there's enough shady shit going on with the Clintons to warrant investigation, so all of this sounds like a good activity regardless of who really benefits.

Keep it up guys, but trust no one.

Theres already one I see out there thats a crying version with her hair on it

>Fuck off spicnigger

This is what Sup Forums has become, making whole threads based on a trolling user role playing as the EFBEAY, very SAD!

Animu

Real girls wouldn't be that funny.

I haven't even jumped into the exact names of who founded what yet. These are just known organizational associations and projects.

It's going to get rough once all of the Democracy Alliance's fund receivers are fleshed out.

Put this in the OP of the next thread. This shit is confusing.

Just remember that you're not white

How much is Tavistock paying you?

We didn't even need the FBI user to post before.

Pic related.

We had Shillary threads against CF all on our own for a long while that got shilled to hell.

So what is the purposed goal of the CF? Like, what are they supposed to do? Is it a charity, or a fundraising thing. Obviously what they say it's for isn't what it really is for

Also who's the head honcho there? (CEO I guess)

Why are the shills using SA proxies now? IDGI.

Also reposting this from previous bread.

Animu of course, oh man these memes are going to be dreams

You surely can't be stupid enough to think that someone from the FBI can post here without being permabanned IRL, is this thread satire? am i being master trolled?

Just got back, how are we making out?

Animu it is

Can we get in contact with Guccifer or is he in prison?

Perfect.

May Kek empower your memes.

He's in custody.

I don't think Guccifer2.0 is public though.

Shit lads I'm watching that documentary that Fox did and who do I see? Dennis O'Brien. The resident corrupt billionaire who buys our politicians. He was involved with Digicel, a company the Clintons had ties to during the rebuilding of Haiti. This shit runs deep.

True, but those posts were effective at recruiting more interest/contributors. There was just enough candy in there, bitter or sweet, to entice individuals who never cared about the CF.

Pretty slick.

You're correct. But he did emphasize more than once that she dealt in people. Where that leads, if anywhere, I don't know.

What we know is that BC would sometimes fly on the Loli Express to visit powerful people, such as the sultan of Brunei and later receive a contribution to the CF.

IRC: #cfg

Server address:
webchat.freenode.net/

Go here:

webchat.freenode.net

Enter nickname and join "cfg" no quotes.

For those using clients, connect to freenode and type "/join #cfg"

>This shit runs deep.
This shit is our government.

At this point it's almost inseparable from the corruption itself.

Everything needs to burn down so it can be reborn just like a forest fire.

DONNA E. SHALALA
>Donna E. Shalala is the president of the Clinton Foundation. Previously, she served as president of the University of Miami and professor of political science. Donna received her A.B. in history from Western College for Women and her Ph.D. from Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse University. She served as president of Hunter College of CUNY from 1980 to 1987, and as chancellor of the University of Wisconsin-Madison from 1987 to 1993. In 1993, President Clinton nominated her as Secretary for Health and Human Services (HHS) where she served for eight years. In 2008, President Bush presented her with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation’s highest civilian award. A member of the Council on Foreign Relations, she served as a Peace Corps volunteer in Iran from 1962-1964. In 2010, she received the Nelson Mandela Award for Health and Human Rights recognizing her dedication to improving the health and life chances of disadvantaged populations in South Africa and internationally.

Promote the "Clinton Legacy"

Right now we're on the trail of Bill Clinton's pedophilia, and possible links to destabilization of entire countries (Ukraine, Georgia, Haiti) just to fuel the child sex trade. Epstein is a major focus. Also, we're doing a lot of digging on Tavistock, because we can't figure out who actually founded it and who's in charge today. Some have suggested Joe Lewis, who engineered Black Wednesday along with Soros, as a shadow founder.

We need a second civil war, and this time the rebels need to win.

That's the only way I see this ending. No matter what happens there will always be more. They're like fucking weeds. You won't get rid of them unless you salt the earth.

I get your frustration, but we live in that forest.

Not much point having a new forest grow when all of the wildlife is dead.

Controlled burns would seem advisable.

Unfortunately it may just come to that.

Godspeed you glorious bastards, I'd be buying guns if I were you.

See
It's too big to export or else it gives me a .zip file.

This is literally a tangled web and these are only the bones of like 5 organizations off Democracy Alliance.

We need Don to get in so those heads can start rolling. Everyone knows he's starting at the top (Obama) and working his way down

I know some things to be fact but I have no way of proving them. I can't even fathom a way in which they could be proven.

If you're interested then I'll post some things up but I cannot stress enough that I have absolutely no evidence to hand whatsoever.

I live in Texas, and my family and I are armed to the teeth.

I looked into guns recently and they're extremely restricted here. The last time the citizens had guns we had a civil war that went on for a couple of years.

That's where we come in

And when a faction of the same corrupt leaders commands the rebels?

Let's not go off half-cocked here and just get a shitload of innocent people killed in exchange for more of the same corruption.

reminder to be careful with irc

it's trivial to track people down through that shit, especially if you don't know wtf you're doing. IRC is essentially like walking into a public coffee shop wired up with bugs in case you try to have a private conversation with someone in the bathroom

Should not say anything in IRC that you don't want publicly attached to your IRL name.

Sup Forums has some kind of encrypted chat client the freetards have been working on that may be a better option.

Rereading through the threads I'm having trouble believing someone with such knowledge from the FBI would just decide to leak it here for us of his own volition, and also for him/her to be able to do this without getting caught.

Is it possible that this agent was told to reveal this info to us? Was coached through the AMA on what to respond to and how much information to give.

If this is the case then what would the FBI stand to gain from this. Could they be diverting us from something else?

You think it's a coincidence that Trump dropped the Epstein bomb on Bill Clinton?

He knows shit about them. He knows for a fact they've done some truly fucked up shit.

Drop what you've got.

I picture everyone in this thread as sweating, profoundly obese shut-ins. Is that correct?

Knowledge is power.

Sure, post away.

I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Good. Everyone should be urging their friends and family to buy weapons. Shit could heat up around September-November.

Well, find something to protect yourself with nonetheless. If shit gets really bad you could always look towards the black market.

:)

>Epstein edition

Isn't that the guy that Trump was good friends with, and some girl is accusing Trump of raping her when she was 13?

According to Epstein's address book, the chief pilot is Larry Visoski.

electronicintifada.net/blogs/rania-khalek/how-alan-dershowitz-bullied-rape-victims-protect-serial-child-molester

>While none of the power players are named, Epstein’s private plane pilot, Larry Visoski, identified former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, former Colombian President Andrés Pastrana Arango and former US President Bill Clinton as regular passengers who likely witnessed Epstein with underage girls on his private planes.

The Don is also in the address book, it would be interesting to see his connection in all of this. He probably knows about everything.

The FBI wants Trump in office and Doesnt want war. The timing does seem odd though, but seeing it was immediately after the MSM covered the Clinton-Lynch airplane ride. It does make sense

You're in this tread too

This whole website is satire mister :^)

Part of the problem that I'm seeing is a lot of the corruption stems from the intelligence agencies.

I honestly don't think intelligence services can function with the US constitution as written. Think for example: Assassinating an american citizen may be necessary for the security of the US as a whole, but it is also in flagrant violation of the US constitution.

How can you have an intelligence agency that doesn't violate the constitution?

I don't know if it'd even be possible, and at the same time, if you didn't have an intelligence agency you'd end up being run circles around by the likes of the FSB or Mossad.

As long as the size of the state shrinks, I don't care who "leads" us

Remember, it's like the mafia. You log into one of Hillary's SAPs, put out a hit, launder some funds through the Clinton Foundation, and in six months you have yourself an Islamist insurgency/pro-American freedom fighters. You want Mali's gold? Just put out a hit.

Hello shill.

It could be that their hands really are tied, and they want the info to come out but don't want to deal with the consequences of doing it themselves.

>sweating
no
>profoundly obese
no
>shut-in
yes

Here's my data on Jefferson R. Voss so far. I'll be doing more research later on, but I have to run errands IRL. If someone wanted to take this and run with it you might find out who's behind Tavistock.

Tavistock was founded before WW2 but then took its more recent name RIGHT AFTER WW2.

I'll think of something. I'm hesitant on getting something illegal since I live with someone else and I doubt that they'd be comfortable will it.
I'm considering emigrating to the US if Europe gets any worse and if Trump wins so maybe it won't matter.

Good work user

I'll skim some names.

What was the name before ww2? Maybe we can follow a trail from there

I get that, I'd just rather shrink the size of the state without getting people killed.

bumping...

Or, the FBI (or powers that be within) want to put the screws to Hillary, but can't/won"t due to DOJ bungling and the higher ups having their careers & lives on the line.

So they give just enough information to a bunch of rabid, paranoid, exhaustive infohounds and meme creators with plausible deniability - if anyone can find the dirt, make it into a digestible for normie format, disseminate it to the people, and be done in a way that keeps the FBI looking like they didn't bite the hand that feeds them

After all
>Sup Forums is always right