James Cameron Praises Zack Snyder's Movies

ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US

twitter.com/ComicBookDebate/status/833086154052403201

Who is the third director for the Holy Trinity of Sup Forums?
and why is it Michael Bay

Based Jim knows what's up

Zack Snyder being bad is a pathetic reddit meme. You should know by now that his movies are butchered by editing and other shit like that. They are far more interesting than one time Marvel flicks that have no interesting content in it. Think about it, is anything interesting there besides muh infinity stones? Literally nothing.

Yeah that makes sense. I bet directors get more out of 300 and his DC movies than they do Nolan's trilogy.

The problem with your argument is he had full creative control over suckerpunch and it was complete trash.

its a well known fact that James is the cunnyposter

kino recognizes kino

cameron is a hack

Nolan's batman was just a constant fan wank with little to no symbolism in it

Avatar was TERRIBLE but Cameron is really good usually, and i sympathize with his feelings about Snyder's movies. I wish both Snyder, same as Cameron, finally made something good again too, instead of squandering his capabilities on retarded shit like Sucker Punch, Owls of Gahoole and significant aspects of Watchmen

Suckerpunch is the most underrated film of the last ten years bar none
Fight me you fucking dickwad

>he had full creative control

wrong, he had a different ending in mind but the studio said it was too abstract

well cameron is the undesputed master of hackneyed allegory so

Zack is beloved by actual artists, hated by incompetent "critics" more concerned with political agenda than anything.

What ending?

Snyder is one of the last auteurs making big-budget blockbusters with a creative impact on the film and not just a fancy poster name. He is far beyond what the Internet loves to paint him as. In part, I think they are afraid of a director who is unpredictable and willing to steer clear of mass audience expectations at al lcosts.

he'd have the girls actually do their dance and then the curtain would close

Tale of Tales was 2015 Brett you idiot
But otherwise, yeah

HE DIDNT SEE IT TILL 2016 YOU FUCKING IDIOT

>Sup Forums is memeing bvs into a cult film
thanks green frog

Oh cool, my best film of 2016 is Citizen Kane

>The Director who hasn't made a good movies since T2 praises a Director who has made a decent movie since Dawn of the Dead

Wtf I love snyder now?!

>true lies
>not the last good arnie film
Back to mexico

Wrong on both accounts

It was only a matter of time before Zack was accepted for being a kino god that he is. 10 years for now we look back and appreciate what he has done for cinema.

the fire rises

I-I'm sorry Zack for disrespecting you before. ;_;

>true lies
>good

IMAGINE

>Wrong about Snyder not making a decent film since DotD

Capeshit = Shit
Suckerpunch = PURE FUCKING SHIT
300 = Shit coming out of a fat fucks asshole in slowmotion, which how 90% of the movie is filmed.

Who hurt you user? Why does pure, unadulterated kino upset you so much?

Actually... yeah what Snyder has done with his filmography is much more vast than Nolans fantastic Batman films.

Snyder ( love him or hate him) is a trend setter and has created his own language of film which a lot of people love and a lot of people hate with a passion.

he didnt actually, studio butcherd that in cuts too

I like Snyder. He isn't great in the writing department but man he makes some beautiful visuals.

He didn't actually praise the movies

>a file
true criterion-worthy kino