Lol

Lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WillManso/status/929489050007953409
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>notre dame

"ND is vastly overrated, then gets absolutely humiliated when they play anyone of actual substance."

What year am I talking about?

What year aren't you talking about?

>En Dee

Cathocucks btfo again

and most of these defenders are freshmen and sophomores

>celebrating when down 34-0

why do white people bring in minorities when they shit the bed? we're getting tired of cleaning up after you.

Will ND ever see a national championship game again with the new playoff system?

With the old system, they could schedule garbage teams and rely on their inflated pre-season ranking to coast to the championship game. Now with the 4 team playoff, they'll get blown out in the semi-final before they ever reach the championship game (assuming they even get to the playoff).

RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY

>notre lame

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>twitter.com/WillManso/status/929489050007953409

>"ND"
What does it stand for, Sup Forums?

>Teams in the top 4 keep losing
I'm loving this CFB season, tbqhwyf.

I wouldn't be mad at all to see someone wearing that tshirt on the street get violently stabbed or shot and then die.

no defense

Nano Dicks

>da uUUUUUUUU

That's exactly why the refs handed them wins in the 3 losses they were going to have a couple years ago
One last hurrah before the playoff system rendered it impossible for them to ever get back

>adults swearing in front of other adults
oh noes

NOTRE DAME COULD BOOTY BLAST BOTH OF THESE TEAMS

>Will ND ever see a national championship game again with the new playoff system?
Yes, but they have to go undefeated with a schedule with nothing but strong P5 teams.