*moans in finnish*

*moans in finnish*

>tfw being finn

patchy's feet are CUTE

SRTOP MOANING

Why are finns so slutty here, but not where I've been in Finland so far? Is it different for finlandswedes, they're the only ones I've hung out with since I moved here?

Hello Danelet.

You that Swede who studies in Turku?
Probably because Sup Forums is filled with thirsty virgins.

STOP CALLING ME DANELET

*hides the thread and sages it*

That'sme. I've started using tinder since I came here although I'm still pretty new at it.

Post boipucci

*provides dick for my sugar mama*
*gets provided with free stuff*

How have you found Finland? Doesn't fennoswedish sound weird to you?

Stop being so small then.

alright I'll make sure to drink more milk

*moans in english*

*sharts in martian*

The accent is a little weird, the borrowed finnish words especially, but it's nothing that really hinders communication. Unless I'm in a group of people talking, then it's easy to sort of get phased out because you can't respond as quickly.

You can drink my "milk" if you want to.

a worst

well I've got to get my proteins somehow

Wow, what a slut.

I want to hear this while doing lewd with a finn, I really do.

Half of my family are fennoswedes and they drop finnish words all the time in their speak, even the older folk. It seems pretty common at least in Turku.

Hm, I dunno if it's that common where I've been so far. People just occasionally drop the odd word. What their saying is usually always recognizable though. Sentence structure and all is the same. I also haven't really been able to notice a difference between the people who speak swedish as their native language and the ones with finnish as their mother tongue. They both sound exactly alike to me.

This is why muslims keep bombing us.
Stop it.

*sharts in marts*

Probably not from the dialect but from from how comfortable they are speaking Swedish. My Swedish is rusty as fuck and I can just barely produce some basic small talk.

Well, I'm going to a swedish language uni so everyone here is pretty on point with the language, whether they speak it as natives or not.

Have you had any sitsis yet?

Can you vore me?
I want to be part of your body mass.

That's a German thing. I think the guy is already out of prison.

>ITT embarrasing finns
Why my brethren why?

Sitzes? Oh yes, there've been one of those. Also a few other events that the student body/student group has thrown. It was a little weird but also a lot of fun. Weird versions of drinking songs I thought I knew, were sung.

I JUST WANT CUTE FINN GIRLS(MALE) TO BE HAPPY