Femenism Vs. LGBT

Which are you more supportive of? LGBT rights or women's rights? Pick one and only one.

I pick none

No

>implying women's rights and feminism are the same thing
They're diametrically opposed, famalam

Its the same thing. First wave feminism and second wave were beneficial to society. The third wave during the 90's is when they went full Marxist.

This is like the wage gap, nearly all states it's legal, in Europe it's way legal, except now everyone cover up because of muds.

National security is a bigger issue than both of these combined.

Men's rights. We get so fucked these days.
>mfw that suicide rate

(checked)
/thread

no shoes, no shirt, no service

the law of the land

>First wave feminism and second wave were beneficial to society.

Nope. They were just as vicious and spiteful of men as third wavers, by the way.

both are completely non-issues and completely harmless, the only people who bother getting riled up by it are online autistist and pensioners

Fine, be shirtless.
Just don't get mad when I start staring

Saged and reported

Both men and women should wear shirts outside

This is the only reasonable answer desu

Where the fuck are these whores not allowed to show their tits now if they want to? Who is stopping them?

I don't get it. Neither of them have tits.

this

>Posting uncensored norks

There are Americans on this board, Canadabro please be more respectful

>letting women vote and work jobs was beneficial to society

holy heck what kinda drugs are you on?

Feminism always had a misandric, violent underpinning steeped in Marxist ideology. The Declaration of Sentiments came out the same year as the Communist Maniefsto and basically re-packaged Marx's class conflict model with men vs. women instead of proletariat vs. bourgeoisie,

Even so, only the first wave can ever be argued to have benefited society. The second and third are pretty much the same fight. All they're doing is fanning identity politics with other stupid bullshit like sexist office temperatures.

Lbgt because they've realized the left has abandoned them in favor of achmed and are flocking to the 2A camp.

Baboons are not okay either way