Who hates their own county of birth?

who hates their own county of birth?

>get butthurt over any opinion that doesn't praise this pathetic turd looking peninsula

I would literally not care if this country stopped existing tomorrow. I actually think it would make the world a slightly better place.

Wait are you Korean?

I'm also an immigrant, and while I don't hate my country of origin, once you've lived a comfy life in the US, one becomes highly reluctant to even think about going back there.

t. Vietnamese immigrant

I hate my country, this is a fucking desert, no fucking 7 elevens as in thailand, no as many shoppings as in thailand, its just coffee shops, it's a disaster this country...
This is more like an old people hole

all asians are self-hating, but koreans have to be the worst kek

Because you are such a cuck

I don't hate my country, I am just frustrated about it, you feel powerless here.

yeee. I just can't STAND being around koreans. I like vietnamese people alot more.

Na, chinks and japs love their county.

Nigger you live in europe, that's a blessing of itself.

You don't know how to use that term properly

I want death
midwest is a shithole with nothing to do

I love almost everything about Mexico except for the Mexicans.

Me too

>chinks and japs love their county
Chinks don't. It's just that ones that hate their country have left already. Except for kids of CCP oligarches, I have never seen any Chinks who want to go back

This guy is an imposter I am the only Korean on this board.
Wh*te cis scum die.

>Na, chinks and japs love their county.

The ones here and in Canada willl tell you an entirely different story.

But I guess that constitutes a selection bias as the ones who hate their country will leave anyway and talk shit about it.

You can't stand around koreans because you are mexican scum.
We HATE spics.

밴쿠버? 토론토?

Asians in Canada only swear loyalty to their own respective countries. We have no allegiance to a mere fucking leaf.
You are spic rping as a korean.
Die.

Why I hate koreans, exhibit A

에드먼턴 이 민족 배신자야

I'm not Korean though, I'm Vietnamese. I'd kill myself if every time i opened my mouth my kimchi breath eliminated all biological life in a 500 mile radius

나 OP 아님.

나는 다

앨버타 석유 값 (shale oil) 떨어져서 경제 어렵다는 데 사실임?

>I have never seen any Chinks who want to go back

This. The Chinese kids that live here are unflinchingly and cruelly self-bashing. They really don't like China for whatever reason

아니 경제는 안쁘지는 않아. 그냥 그래.
Fuck you viet shit my grandpa raped your grandma after massacring your entire subhuman village and throwing viet nigger babies in fires.

Bruh, my grandpa was actual vietcong. You think it bothers me at all? I literally have nothing against Americans since every big country has gone on bizarre geopolitical escapades at some time or another.

I bet you are a 5"4 Gook rice nigger brown manlet LOL go KYS.

Ching Chong ping pong

I'm above average by Southeast Asian standards, but pretty painfully average by AmeriCanadian standards as i'm only 5'11"

I would hate living in China or whatever tbqh. Their food sanitation is Africa or Haiti tier and their air is worse than inhaling factory smoke directly and even their water is full of heavy metals and some weird parasites. I would've killed myself as a newborn if I were born Mainland Chinese (without CCP oligarch parents or so). Born as a Mainland Chinese probably as worse as being born pooinloo, nigger, or some durka camel fucker

듣던 거랑은 좀 다르구만. 앨버타에서 온 한인은 사실 코넬 다니던 사람 한명 말고는 본적 없는 거 같다. 캐나다 한인들은 본 사람들 거진 반은 밴쿠버고 반은 토론토고.

I work in oil and gas. Why the fuck would a Cornell grad end up here?

No no, he was from Calgary but graduated from Cornell. He then went one of top 10 med schools in the US. I suppose that he will just stay in the US

I dont hate Russia itself, but hate with a passion the political regime exisitng in my country.

That's retarded idea coming to Canada when you went to Ivy league and med school.
It's a shithole you don't deserve to be in.
t. 지방대

I have seen so many Waterloo graduates ending up in the US for jobs and shit. Also so many Canadian docs just go to the US (at least a few of surgeons in my schools are Canadians)

I'd imagine job market isn't so huge in Canada to begin with and even if people manage to get jobs the wage would be lower than in the US

Well I have strong anti-american sentiments that would prevent me from living there. Plus I generally strongly dislike Americans.

Might as well try SG, HK, or even the UK.

If I were a petroleum engineer, I would try Saudi, UAE, or some rich ass gulf country for a few years to make $$ and they have no/low income tax and have good pay (that's what I heard from Korean engineers. I guess you know more than me if you work in oil and gas)

Ya my job is too /comfy/ for me to leave tho I basically run the place here.

Fuck you, I just started learning korean. Don't discourage me like that. At the very least, are the women self-hating aswell?

Nigger korean women are the lowest tier you can get. They all have the wandering eye syndrome and won't blink an eye if they think they can upgrade to a hotter/more successful male. It's pretty sickening how social media turned the bulk of them into useless cock sleeves. Also, something about 20% of the female population did plastic surgery so you better pray to whatever you believe in that your children won't turn out into biological abominations

Are you the viet? Just want to know how biased you might be

no nigger, I'm the OP

Im the Viet you retarded shitskin.

Why do you hate SK specifically? Is it the societal conventions or how the culture is? I knew a couple Korean dudes in college that openly detested their ancestral homeland so I'm wondering why this is.

I don't like both the state and the people really.

1. The people have this strange sense of persecution complex that stifles any discussion you bring. If you say anything critical of the county they start insulting you and become annoyingly defensive. Same reason why I don't like poles too actually, and they use every opportunity they can get to stroke their national ego.

2. I don't like the state. I get it that asians are more collectivists by nature byt SK would rather kill their youth population than give up a tiny bit of GDP from their precious samsung.I'm sure some other guy can elaborate how SK doesn't have natural resources and they need to invest in human capital blah blah blah, but most of the effort is going to waste since something like 99.5% of the graduates of top universities work as a typical company worker instead. Instead of encouraging innovation, research, and entrepreneurship like in US schools, korean universities take their best and brightest to become drones in the workforce. What an absolute waste of talent and potential.

Actually, there's another point that I don't like: culture. Instead of being judged as the individual and what that individual has accomplished/has become, koreans are so infatuated by what family you belong to. There exists an unofficial caste system that is absolute bullshit, and this is coming from a guy in a wealthy family so I'm being objective here.

Easy now, manlet. I'm 6'3 and actually white, unlike your sorry ass. Stop being so angry

Damn, no wonder I see so many Korean immigrants to the US and Canada. I had buddies who taught English in SK and they said that despite corporations like Samsung or LG, wealth distribution and social mobility is very restricted there.

> Instead of being judged as the individual and what that individual has accomplished/has become, koreans are so infatuated by what family you belong to. There exists an unofficial caste system that is absolute bullshit, and this is coming from a guy in a wealthy family so I'm being objective here.
Isn't this true for Asians in general?

1st point just sounds like general east-asian pride to me

japanese people have the exact same problem, i made one really mad because i was making puns about katanas

That's because Asians can't fucking handle banter. I have yet to meet an actual Asian in Asia (not Westernized ones in the US, Canada, etc.) that understand wit and sarcasm. They're autistic as fuck.

It is, but korea is china tier when they should be japan tier, considering how much western influence they got

>Vietnam kicks the French and US army out of their country
>His Arab filled shithole couldn't defend a small piece of land against German invasion

I don't talk to submissive subhuman homosexuals. Please don't reply to me

>Asians