Is Curb Your Enthusiasm the greatest comedy of all time?

Is Curb Your Enthusiasm the greatest comedy of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7IVX9xWl6A
youtube.com/watch?v=fW7YuXFSa_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>get a life jews

Is Justin Bieber the cutest boy of all time?

It's one of the funniest but not all that clever, namely because it doesn't exist in the real world but in an alternate universe where for no real reason everyone is shitty to Larry David all the time

i marathoned the first 20 seconds of s1e1 and it seemed kinda gay. should i start watching rfrom the start or something else?

normy detected

uh i meant should i skip to a different season of the show. to clarify

quite possibly yes

you could certainly make a strong argument for it

Only if you're an 18 year old redditor who has only seen Silicon Valley, Rick and Morty and other millennial garbage

saged

Am I supposed to hate jews after watching this? I'm a jew btw

No

I believe that honour goes to Dad's Army

No. It's very formulaic.

>calling anything "GOAT"
Philistine detected.

That being said, I found much of it funny. Certainly funnier than any American television show to air in quite a while.

Why does Larry have kids irl but not in the show?

This is, Curb is a close second

That kid was an incredible actor for his age.

I mean, if you pretend The Simpsons, Futurama, Malcolm in the Middle, Seinfeld, The Office, South Park, Family Guy, American Dad and a bunch of British shows don't exist, sure

Doctor Who isn't a comedy you retard

>Nu-Simpsons
>Malcolm in the Middle
>Seth McFarlane
>British """""""""""comedy"""""""""""

Obvious bait.

Really, really not. It's just Jews with victim complexes padding themselves on the back.

>Sup Forums watches television one time

but Larry is /ourjew/

>uh i meant should i skip to a different season of the show. to clarify

The first season is kind of slow. It seemed like they were almost going for a reality show documentary style, like in the pilot. If you don't like it, just go to the 2nd season and come back to the 1st later if you want.

I'm not Sup Forums. As a non-American that watches a lot of international TV it just baffling how Jewwy the characters on your television are (in behaviour and looks) and how you're completely oblivious to it.

All those shows are about a very particular type of New York Jew culture that is not mainstream to most Americans from what I see and hear.

If it was just one show about Jews, then that would actually be an interesting premise, but how the fuck do you not get sick of seeing this small sub-culture portrayed as "American life" in every single show?

I'm not even bashing Jews, I'm bashing American TV and how narrow-minded and circlejerky it is.

the true answer is Xavier Renegade Angel

>he doesn't spiritually identify as based larry

what happened that turned your life into a pile of ass?

You could have just ended your post at 'I'm not Sup Forums' and that would have been enough. If you can't watch a piece of fiction without your obsession with Jews seeping through, you're a bit loopy lmao

>I agree with Larry's observations around 90% of the time
>Literally everyone chews him out and abuses him for these opinions

Am I in the wrong here?

>the new york jew

name 10 shows, 5 series, 11 mini series and 100 made for TV movies

Nah larry is right 90% of the time its just that the people angry with him are usually prissy stuck up hollywood cunts

>silicon valley, curb and rick and morty all have the same viewing audience

*frolic starts playing*

Probably just because most comedy writers are jews

I just don't blame everything on other people and I don't like people who do, so I don't identify with him. I feel like he walks through life thinking he's a super special person and people "just don't get him".

Just because I see certain patterns you don't, and get annoyed with the repetition, doesn't mean I "obsess" over them. Nice digits though.

yeah I fucking hate unrealistic comedy shows man. Totally ruins my immersion.

So there's not too much continuity? I'v been thinking about watching it. I can start at S2?

2 is good but if you want to get into the show as it really finds its own place and formula, try S3 or S4.

I would recommend seasons 1 and 2 anyway though, they're still good shit.

>Susie will NEVER give you a tight handjob while yelling at you
;_;

There is continuity but it doesn't become very important until the later seasons.

I mean teleivision is shit but if you think any country produces better tv than America your not just an obsessed Sup Forums brainlet, your a genuine minormind.

Yes, obviously. I'm not saying it's a big conspiracy or something. I'm just saying it's monotonous and only representative of a very small segment of the population and I'm sick of seeing it over and over again. Especially when they try to pass it off as if it's not what it clearly is (see Friends).

finally someone focusing on whats really important

I never realised I wanted this. I would also accept the Jew drycleaner chick.

If you're talking about production value, you're undeniably right. If you're talking story-wise, you couldn't be more wrong.

Right of the bat, your heavy censorship makes 90% of your shows already very generic and safe.

Further more, Hollywood being big business actually drastically hinders originality. It sells products, their goal is to optimize the bottom line, not the quality of the product. They make what sells, not what's good.

Why break a safe, reliable, repetitive formula that has been proven to work?

I am Sup Forums as fuck and Curb is in my too 3 comedy sitcoms of all time. Larry is a fucking genius and my favorite comedian of all time. Deal with it

No surprise, since Sup Forums is retarded.

I've just now started to watch it this month and love it. Wasn't expecting for it to be this cozy

I love it but it gets a bit stupid in the later seasons. I couldn't help but roll my eyes when Larry fell off the building and held onto that fat girls belly flab.

It's the only American comedy that doesn't come across like every generic Sitcom ever since Seinfeld I.e. bunch of friends hang out in a limited number of places and get up to whacky shenanigans.

do you only watch suburban house mom shows?

Or shows used to lull old people comfortably to death?

I knew Sup Forums was retarded but...

>Awkward Adventures of the Old Rich Jew

Yeah, no. Fuck off

Speaking of, is Seinfeld worth watching? I keep meaning to but I haven't been able to get into 'traditional' style sitcoms in years.

I guess it's just 2clever4u

Doctor Who would be made ten times better if he just started calling the Daleks psychotic cunts desu

youtube.com/watch?v=J7IVX9xWl6A

Thats the joke you mong.

Most of the stuff he says is things people already think ,but he just says them outloud and has no filter.

Makes sense. I'm just a hugely insecure faggot who can't validate my own opinions once people start getting in my face lmao

Yes. But I'm really not sure where you should start. Season six is my favourite and I'm a connoisseur.

just start with season 4.

Watch till season 7.

Season 8-9 are le whacky we don't know how to imitate larry david's writing style. But still have their moments

3 is decent but still doesn't quite have the same feel. 1-2 are also okay but are short and certainly finding their footing.

Uuuh, you mean Gina Gershon?

yes it is

Noice.

What did Larry mean by this?

Holy shit how are his genes that good

Larry has a quite attractive face and a really nice smile. He's just bald is all.

Superior Jewish ancestry I'm sure

College era Larry would've been stealing your lunch money to invest in stocks, why he's stealing lunch money during the college era well he's a fucking jew what do you expect

Yes, too bad is too old now and won't do another season

>Yes, too bad is too old now and won't do another season

YOU

WILL

NEVER

GUESS

WHAT

HAPPENED

youtube.com/watch?v=fW7YuXFSa_g

what comedy show doesn't follow a formula?

holy fuck, I didn't know that.
I genuinely thought he's too old for that show, heck he's 69.

also I remember my brother made Larry David in the sims 2.(there is the same haircut In the sims 2

LD hasn't even reached his prime yet.

Sandnigger detected

It's pretty good.

Pretty

Pretty

Pretty good

>that hair

Tragic.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is better

I just don't get it, his hairline beat a harder retreat than Dunkirk

holy shit dude curb is the most jew-self-aware show on

Is Leon the only example of a new character joining mid series and the show improves immensely?

how do i be more like larry in my day to day life?

>tfw you aren't larry david's offspring

>its a character does something that backfires episode

>He didn't like Jews. He thought they were a bit much.

i would have just gone shaved well before this point desu

>claims to not be Sup Forums
>mentions the jews in every sentence

holy fuck dude lmao @ (you)

was this the best LD face to paint?

S6 is absolute kino

Have almost a billion dollars so no matter what you say or do people will still want to be around you.

No, Harry Styles is.

Only if you're an meme memer who has only seen meme, meme and meme and other buzzword meme.

memed

> i see certain patterns that you don't

You're Sup Forums, deal with it.

>Most of the stuff he says is things people already think

I don't think you understand exactly how normie the average person is.

Most people would disagree with larry most of the time.

>Would accept
m8, I would a limb for the chance to fuck her.